a government facility near my house

StaplesStaples Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
after climbin a fence i made it to thes place n they had this giant red beam on a tower i may have climbed. the shutof switch was rite next 2 tha beam

svrxw3.jpg
2e4dt09.jpg

ok b safe guysssss:cool:

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Mordor.jpg

:facepalm:
  • edited September 2010
    Interesting stuff bro. Are those other red beacons in the distance?
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Interesting stuff bro. Are those other red beacons in the distance?

yesp
  • edited September 2010
    You should smash out the glass on one of them, tape a piece of paper to it saying "WWW.TOTSE.INFO", and then fap from the top of the tower.
  • edited January 2011
    Hehe I have a covert operatives training facility right next to My States Department of Transportation office complex, practically in my backyard. Many strange operations take place there on a regular basis. When you can tell it is on strings of unmarked vehicles and sometimes semis will appear to be parked on an unused and undeveloped 'business park' which is just one culdesac with like a million street lights on both sides of the road. There is a sign on the only paved road in and out of the area that informs the casual passerby that the area is under constant police surveillance. The area surronding the road looks as if it has been landscaped heavily for no apparent reason. A friend of mine did not read the sign and was spotted by an operative dressed in full camo. Promptly told to evacuate the premises and tailed by a few completely black cadillacs. He was on a bicycle :eek: