edited October 2010
    IM SIPPIN GIN N JUICE. :mad:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Classy drunk.

I'm just drinking real pure apple juice right now :o
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited October 2010
    another good thing about wine is that none of my friends like it, so i never have to share.
    edited October 2010
    another good thing about wine is that i have no friends, so i never have to share.

fix'd :o
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    fix'd :o

How very clever of you...:hai::hai::hai:
  • edited October 2010
    God I hate wine :mad:

I think it tastes awful, but oh well :D
  • edited October 2010
    Yeah, definitely an acquired taste. Then again, I kinda like some wines.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    I like wine. Just not the super dry ones, and not the super sweet ones.

I however, will not get drunk off the shit. The hangover from wine is hell. I didn't even get hangovers until I was probably 21, since then I get them like mad.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    I like wine. Just not the super dry ones, and not the super sweet ones.

I however, will not get drunk off the shit. The hangover from wine is hell. I didn't even get hangovers until I was probably 21, since then I get them like mad.

I always found that red wine gives a much worse hangover than white. I hate the taste of white though I usually like a dryer red.
    edited October 2010
    I like the middle ground of red wine. Slightly sweet, but semi dry.

White wine doesn't bother me.

I hate weddings though, because they want you to drink Champagne. yuck. I always bring a flask or two in my suit jacket for such BS. If I end up marrying this girl, I want glasses of whiskey and gin. Good luck on that one, me.
  • edited October 2010
    wine is for niggers
    whites drink colt 45
    edited October 2010
    wine is for niggers
    whites drink colt 45

Niggers can't afford wine :facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Niggers can't afford wine :facepalm:

They can only afford Mad Dog or fucking Boonesfarm which no civilized person should ever refer to as a proper wine but niggers aren't civilized so this doesn't matter to them.
  • edited October 2010
    Bum Wine FTW:D

md2020-banner.png

good job homo nigger
    edited October 2010
    They can only afford Mad Dog or fucking Boonesfarm which no civilized person should ever refer to as a proper wine but niggers aren't civilized so this doesn't matter to them.

When I was 19 we raced down the current river, and the prize for winning? Chugging 375ml of Mad dog 20/20.

I hate my competitive side for winning that. I thew up shortly after.
    edited October 2010
    When I was 19 we raced down the current river, and the prize for winning? Chugging 375ml of Mad dog 20/20.

I hate my competitive side for winning that. I thew up shortly after.

haha the sugar alone would cause puking. By far the stupidest thing I've done with booze do to competition was chug a fifth of kentucky gentlemen whiskey at ten in the morning. Worst booze inflicted pain ever. All morning and afternoon I felt like I was poisoned. it was funny in retrospect though but still:facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    haha the sugar alone would cause puking. By far the stupidest thing I've done with booze do to competition was chug a fifth of kentucky gentlemen whiskey at ten in the morning. Worst booze inflicted pain ever. All morning and afternoon I felt like I was poisoned. it was funny in retrospect though but still:facepalm:

The sad part is, that it was my current girlfriend(fiance) and I that won the race. I puke, and she did not.... :o(each winner had their own nasty bottle, ick)

However, I think I ended up drinking a fifth of Jim Beam and taking a few hits to acid. Woot! I miss being young!
    edited October 2010
    The sad part is, that it was my current girlfriend(fiance) and I that won the race. I puke, and she did not.... :o(each winner had their own nasty bottle, ick)

However, I think I ended up drinking a fifth of Jim Beam and taking a few hits to acid. Woot! I miss being young!

I've never done acid and booze combined? How'd that work out. Ive quit drug's for the most part except for alcohol and the occasional bud. I'd still do Acid again though if given the chance. That stuff is life changing:o
    edited October 2010
    I've never done acid and booze combined? How'd that work out. Ive quit drug's for the most part except for alcohol and the occasional bud. I'd still do Acid again though if given the chance. That stuff is life changing:o

See I quit most drugs before I joined the Army. It's been 5 years of Active serivce and about 6 months. So it's been awhile. I had a great friend of mine try to get me to do acid again recently, and I was considering it, then thought of all the nasty crap I saw and how it would probably come up and screw me with a bad trip and declined.

Anyway, you start having a bad trip, start drinking some hard liquor or eat some benzos.

I've had two bad trips in my life, one was so bad nothing could fix it. It was my girlfriends first time, and I thing I was overthinking protecting her I drove my self in to paranoia. I saw spiders and snakes everywhere. The train made me think the place was caving in, etc. etc.

The second I was strung out from a double shift. I started having a bad trip. Took a few shots of whiskey, and about 20 mins later I felt much calmer. It was likely psychological, but it worked.

I've had close calls before, and it always ends up trying to take care of someone when I'm fucked up myself. I'd rather be sober/drunk and guide someone than be tripping and having to do so.

I will say though, My best friend and I, had a sheet of acid, and we took a tab every so often, we didn't stop tripping until we ended up in a scuzzy hotel in Phoenix AZ with cockroaches and shit. It was amazingly awesomely stuipd.
    edited October 2010
    See I quit most drugs before I joined the Army. It's been 5 years of Active serivce and about 6 months. So it's been awhile. I had a great friend of mine try to get me to do acid again recently, and I was considering it, then thought of all the nasty crap I saw and how it would probably come up and screw me with a bad trip and declined.

Anyway, you start having a bad trip, start drinking some hard liquor or eat some benzos.

I've had two bad trips in my life, one was so bad nothing could fix it. It was my girlfriends first time, and I thing I was overthinking protecting her I drove my self in to paranoia.

The second I was strung out from a double shift. I started having a bad trip. Took a few shots of whiskey, and about 20 mins later I felt much calmer. It was likely psychological, but it worked.

Lucky for me I've never had a bad trip. I've heard there horrible though. Shrooms were the only one that ever really gave me paranoia but not badly. For me the Acid body high and mental state before hand just got me in the mood that bad trip wasn't happening. I really think everyone should experience a psychedelic at least once in there life. I remember there were a few weeks a few years ago when there was a lot of Acid around and I took 3 hit's a couple days after I had already tripped and I was hardly feeling it because tolerance builds so quick. Anyway that night since I wasn't feeling it I thought it would be a good Idea to take 2 bottles of DXM with it. I didn't know such a hard intense trip was possible the 2 drugs almost clashed in a way that I was far gone it was ridiculous. The next day I looked like a fucking zombie. I'd never do that combo again because of how intense it was but I'm glad I did it.
    edited October 2010
    Lucky for me I've never had a bad trip. I've heard there horrible though. Shrooms were the only one that ever really gave me paranoia but not badly. For me the Acid body high and mental state before hand just got me in the mood that bad trip wasn't happening. I really think everyone should experience a psychedelic at least once in there life. I remember there were a few weeks a few years ago when there was a lot of Acid around and I took 3 hit's a couple days after I had already tripped and I was hardly feeling it because tolerance builds so quick. Anyway that night since I wasn't feeling it I thought it would be a good Idea to take 2 bottles of DXM with it. I didn't know such a hard intense trip was possible the 2 drugs almost clashed in a way that I was far gone it was ridiculous. The next day I looked like a fucking zombie. I'd never do that combo again because of how intense it was but I'm glad I did it.

Ok, well, the last trip I ever had was before a deplyment. I had two weeks home before being sent to Afghanistan. And we all took some acid, and I took about 8 hits as I said, fuck it I'm screwed here or there.

Anyway I was with everyone for the come up, but then I disappeared. I was listening to "the Black Angles" on my Ipod. And just going through miles of woods. No one notice me leave, and no one noticed me come back and pass out in one of their cars. That album in the dark has that Vietnam war feel, and my anxiety about being shipped over compounded it I think.

I apparently covered a good 12 miles of ground. And I can track it for you now if you were near. It's just strange. Acid/shrooms will take your fears and anxieties and compound them. I saw war in those woods, before I ever experienced it first hand.

It was strange.
    edited October 2010
    Ok, well, the last trip I ever had was before a deplyment. I had two weeks home before being sent to Afghanistan. And we all took some acid, and I took about 8 hits as I said, fuck it I'm screwed here or there.

Anyway I was with everyone for the come up, but then I disappeared. I was listening to "the Black Angles" on my Ipod. And just going through miles of woods. No one notice me leave, and no one noticed me come back and pass out in one of their cars. That album in the dark has that Vietnam war feel, and my anxiety about being shipped over compounded it I think.

I apparently covered a good 12 miles of ground. And I can track it for you now if you were near. It's just strange. Acid/shrooms will take your fears and anxieties and compound them. I saw war in those woods, before I ever experienced it first hand.

It was strange.

Holy shit dude 8 hits:eek: That before going to war and it's no wonder you had a bad trip man I would've too. acid is not the drug to take before war.
  • edited October 2010
    On the wine topic, I cook with a lot of wine, it is essential in a lot of dishes, but I don't drink it much. When I do, I like like lighter, sweeter German style wines based on Reisling stock, especially Gewurstrameiner stock wines grown in the Okanagan region of B.C., Canada. The growing conditions are a lot like the Rhine valley region of Germany and I love introducing a wine snob to one of my favorites, first telling him it is a rare European wine and very expensive, then once he oooohhs' and ahhhhh' a bit I tell him it is a Canadian wine, and costs about $15 a bottle.

I've had two bad trips in my life, one was so bad nothing could fix it. It was my girlfriends first time, and I thing I was overthinking protecting her I drove my self in to paranoia. I saw spiders and snakes everywhere. The train made me think the place was caving in, etc. etc.

I've had close calls before, and it always ends up trying to take care of someone when I'm fucked up myself. I'd rather be sober/drunk and guide someone than be tripping and having to do so.

I will say though, My best friend and I, had a sheet of acid, and we took a tab every so often, we didn't stop tripping until we ended up in a scuzzy hotel in Phoenix AZ with cockroaches and shit. It was amazingly awesomely stuipd.

I partied with a couple of guys from the U.S. Army once when I lived in Vancouver, they asked me to score them some acid, which was pretty easy at the time. They told me acid is not usually tested for in random drug tests in the military. Is this true?
    C/O
    edited October 2010
    On the wine topic, I cook with a lot of wine, it is essential in a lot of dishes, but I don't drink it much. When I do, I like like lighter, sweeter German style wines based on Reisling stock, especially Gewurstrameiner stock wines grown in the Okanagan region of B.C., Canada. The growing conditions are a lot like the Rhine valley region of Germany and I love introducing a wine snob to one of my favorites, first telling him it is a rare European wine and very expensive, then once he oooohhs' and ahhhhh' a bit I tell him it is a Canadian wine, and costs about $15 a bottle.

I partied with a couple of guys from the U.S. Army once when I lived in Vancouver, they asked me to score them some acid, which was pretty easy at the time. They told me acid is not usually tested for in random drug tests in the military. Is this true?
    C/O

There isn't a test for acid at least not unless there looking for it specifically.
    edited October 2010
    C/O

LSD and analouges have very, very short half lifes. Unless you have done even coke within three days it's nearly impossible to detect. The only way to really see if someone has done LSD within the last few months is a spinal tap. Which is highly illegal unless you are opting for a gov'ment position.

In the service they are worried about things that cause habbits. Cocain, heroin, benzos. Yes Marijuana isn't physically addicting, but I've also known two people that fucked rehab over multiple times because they wouldn't quit smoking pot.

That was the easiest for me. Pot was nothing. The 3 months of basic, with out a cigarette drove me nuts. But pot was the thing furthest from my mind.
  • edited October 2010
    As an add on to the story. The dudes gave me a ride home, they were a little harsh, but both class acts. On the way we got pulled over, one guy says to me"act really drunk". If they were strobing as much as I was I have no idea how they pulled this off. But in a few minutes the whole reason for the stop was forgotten by the officer as the two guys produced a city map and asked for directions back to the border. The officer shined a light on me and taking this as my cue I waved a little at the light and generally tried to give the impression that I was loaded. Fortunately none of us had had more than a few beers. The officer advised them against driving in Canada again until they got proper seatbelts installed in the old Plymouth they were driving, and waved us off.

Misdirection, the easy way to deal with cops.
    C/O
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    ^^^ I was watching this guy talking on Social Engineering and he said that 99% of the times when he got pulled over if he made the officer laugh that the officer would let him off with a warning. So he carried one of these around.
    get%20out%20of%20jail%20free%20card.jpg
    edited October 2010
    I really didn't read anything the past two people posted due to my love of alochol, aka. FUCK YOU PEOPLE

peace.
    edited October 2010
    I actually got blackout drunk after making this thred. just waking up. time for to eating chili. and moar wine...
    edited October 2010
    this is what i'm drinking btw
    Paisano40L.png
  • edited October 2010
    You're not a real alcoholic until you've drunk the last of your booze, pissed it out and then got drunk again with your own piss.