Goldfish S'mores

AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
edited October 2010 in Life
Goldfish-Smores.jpg

They are delicious. What are some snacks that aren't the original flavor but are still really good, if not better?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Golden Oreo.

GoldenOreo-4.jpg
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Golden Oreo.

GoldenOreo-4.jpg

QFT (Sidenote: I never see the "quoted for truth," acronym anymore. Strange.)

I despise chocolate so the Golden Oreo lets me partake in Oreo goodness. :)
    edited October 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »

I despise chocolate

I know one person who does. She's fat and ugly. :mad:
    edited October 2010
    I know one person who does. She's fat and ugly. :mad:

I thought fat chicks usually love chocolate? I'm 185 pounds and built like a god. I tend to eat pretty healthily out of taste, not really watching calories or anything. I just don't like sweets. I did when I was young, but not for a long time. I'll probably have a crazy sweet tooth when I'm older, like my grandfather. He was the same way.

I catch a lot of shit from my girlfriend because I wont eat chocolate. She's a skinny ass girl and always consuming candy. If I marry her, and she gets fat I'm going to be raging pissed. Doubt it though, both of our family's are very thin.

EDIT: I'm also very very prejudice against fat people. I don't like racism, but man I am a horrible bigot against fat people. They make my blood boil.
    edited October 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    I thought fat chicks usually love chocolate? I'm 185 pounds and built like a god. I tend to eat pretty healthily out of taste, not really watching calories or anything. I just don't like sweets. I did when I was young, but not for a long time. I'll probably have a crazy sweet tooth when I'm older, like my grandfather. He was the same way.

I catch a lot of shit from my girlfriend because I wont eat chocolate. She's a skinny ass girl and always consuming candy. If I marry her, and she gets fat I'm going to be raging pissed. Doubt it though, both of our family's are very thin.

EDIT: I'm also very very prejudice against fat people. I don't like racism, but man I am a horrible bigot against fat people. They make my blood boil.

Yeh when she first said that she didn't like chocolate, I was just 'lolwut.' It's why I hate fat people too. They're never consistent :mad:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Fat people are nasty. It's not hard to avoid getting fat: stop eating so much.
    edited October 2010
    Yeh when she first said that she didn't like chocolate, I was just 'lolwut.' It's why I hate fat people too. They're never consistent :mad:

She's probably a closet horder. I knew a fat chick like that. She's play the whole "Oh yeah, so we're out eating I'll just get a tiny salad." But when she got home, ate like a fucking monster.

Over in the shit, I would load up on food when I could get it. But it's just unnecessary when you're in the 'real world.' Food is at every corner here, and cooking isn't hard. People are generally just lazy, and selfish these days. It's pretty fucked.

I remember throwing three cans of spaghetios in my backpack, that I got in Germany. Kept them around for a few months, and my squad all ran out of MRE's. So we fucking cooked those spaghetios in the cans, over a fire, and we thought it was the best food we had in over a year. :rolleyes:.

Thus I still have a love for spaghetios. :) Yum.
  • edited October 2010
    Hahaha, those goldfish things are awesome. I sat there and ate bag after bag once. There's a picture on my phone but it got broken :(