Problems with User CP and new posts...

mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
Okay I don't know if this is just me, but I seem to keep getting posts in my CP that it tells me are new.... but are ones that I've already read. This just happened to me, my CP was full of threads that HAVEN'T had any new posts, yet it tells me they are unread.

It happened last night at about the same time, too, which made me wonder if it was the forum doing a backup (I have no idea what I'm talking about, btw) or something of the sort.

Not a big deal, but it clutters my CP up with threads I've already read, kind of annoying.

Anybody else getting this?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Yep, I am having the same problem. I was waiting for everything to settle down before making a thread. Hopefully, there will be an easy fix for this.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I wasn't sure if it was thread worthy as it's a pretty minor bump considering the bigger problems there are here, but figured it was worth a mention anyway.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's hardly a major problem, it's barely a minor problem, just a tiny inconvenience.

Personally I didn't think it was worth mentioning, cos they're in bold if they have new posts in.

And every so often they do clear and go back to normal.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    In mine they go bold and have the new post icon beside them and all that.

But you are right, this is a minor annoyance, just thought I'd bring it up.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yes, ive noticed this too.
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yes, ive noticed this too.