Burnout Paradise For Free!

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Its exclusive to our brothers and sisters across the pond.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/burnout-paradise-the-ultimate-box-p/834553

But dont fret heres a copypasta work around for everyone else.

1. Use this proxy:
Code:
62.189.102.229:80

2. Clear cookies/cache

3. Navigate to:
Code:
http://eastore.ea.com/

4. Search in the searchbox: "Burnout"

5. Add it to cart (NOTE: it should show in pounds, if not restart)

6. While viewing your cart paste this link into the navigation bar:
Code:
http://eastore.ea.com/servlet/PromoServlet/promoID.13025200

After entering that the price will come out to 0 pounds or whatever the fuck they use over there. Use your ea account to login and finish, doesnt matter if its a usa tied acc or not. Me and my brother both used ours. If not create an ea account and it will email you the cd key and you can download directly from the ea store.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    THANK YOU! This is unbelievable, thanks dude! :D
  • edited December 2010
    So, has anyone else got this game? I bought it when the offer was on, and sent the link to my friends as well.

Would still like to play with Totseans though :D
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited December 2010
    haha it might just be you and me trx. im on vacation with my family right now but will be back home soon. we will play for sure. i am loving this game! its so much fun and i wish i would have picked it up so much sooner. ill send you my ign when i get back.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    I played it :). I am pirate so I might try this.
  • edited December 2010
    haha it might just be you and me trx. im on vacation with my family right now but will be back home soon. we will play for sure. i am loving this game! its so much fun and i wish i would have picked it up so much sooner. ill send you my ign when i get back.

Alright dude, let me know so I can add you online. I usually host a server all day instead of those other fags who host a game for as long as they feel like, causing you to get kicked when they go out or something :mad:

We can also play when my IRL friends play, as I got them to download it too. If you've got people to add, then do it :D
    Dfg wrote: »
    I played it :). I am pirate so I might try this.

Deal's over now, but the game is still cheap from Steam. Not sure if you can play online if you're a pirate.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited January 2011
    hey trx and anyone else thats playing my ign is icantaim33. im more than down to play. just got my b license today :)
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    Does this still work?
  • edited January 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Does this still work?

The offer is not still on. However, the game is only about 5 bucks in the Steam store, so I'd go buy it there. Brilliant game, especially when you combine it with the guide I wrote on connecting your PS3 controller to the PC :D
  • randomcheeseguyrandomcheeseguy Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    good while it lasted...
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    Meh. I might pick it up. Anyone mind checking if it's available on the Mac? Too lazy to boot up mine. >.>
  • edited January 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Meh. I might pick it up. Anyone mind checking if it's available on the Mac? Too lazy to boot up mine. >.>

Not sure, but I'm guessing it's not. I think it's Windows only, I'm afraid. Then again, that's just a guess so I could be wrong.