Public Service Announcement

AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Four Loko's really do make you black out. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

That is all....

FourLokos.jpg

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited December 2010
    I am not proud to say that the two states I semi-reside in (border city lol) were the first states to instigate this "nationwide ban" bullshit going around. I've never tried any of those fruity energy beers except Sparks, but I'm against all sorts of censorship and for banning the word ban.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited December 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I am not proud to say that the two states I semi-reside in (border city lol) were the first states to instigate this "nationwide ban" bullshit going around. I've never tried any of those fruity energy beers except Sparks, but I'm against all sorts of censorship and for banning the word ban.

im usually completely against all censorship and banning too but those really are bad. the combination of an energy drink and malt liquor is terrible for your heart.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    :facepalm: It's fucking alcohol and caffeine big fucking deal. Now cocaine and booze will fuck you up but whats with these pussys claiming 4 loko is so intense. It's really not. No different than a yager bomb which isn't that powerful either. Lrn2drink
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    lol zomg potek teh kidz :o:o:o:o:o
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited December 2010
    :facepalm: It's fucking alcohol and caffeine big fucking deal. Now cocaine and booze will fuck you up but whats with these pussys claiming 4 loko is so intense. It's really not. No different than a yager bomb which isn't that powerful either. Lrn2drink

Lrn2spell/lrn2grammer.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited December 2010
    fuck it idk why i decided to be all serious with this thread. whos ready for the 4 four loko challenge with me?
  • edited December 2010
    fuck it idk why i decided to be all serious with this thread. whos ready for the 4 four loko challenge with me?

I'd do it but they don't sell them where I live. If someone shipped me one... (is that even possible? xD)