Music Production/Creation/DJ Essentials

Comments

• LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    Plebert wrote: »
    I agree completely.

I think it's just that a lot of people jumping into production get FL x and pump out tune after tune of generic samples.Any melody or drum pattern will annoy me if this is the case,it just sounds...mass produced.You are right though,that is the producers fault...not the program.

What are your experiences with pro tools and Ableton, seeing as they are the 'industry standard(s)'?

I attempted the jump to Ableton a while back, felt limited without knowing where everything was and what it did.

Well when I used pro tools was when I was back in school, actually recording sessions on the big ssl consoles and frankly I only used it when I had to for a project. If I had actually went on to become an engineer I would have had to learn it and use it daily but I found it extremely unintuitive and I frankly hated it. IMO The only reason it is still an industry standard is because all the engineers had to learn it when software became integrated with hardware in modern recording studios.
    Ableton is fucking awesome. I love using it but all I had was a cracked version that never really worked properly and crashed constantly so I gave up on it.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Plebert wrote: »
    So,uh,I have a version of eastwest Colossus.
    Yet to try it out,but if you want a d/l, it can be arranged.Just let me know before like...July 15th ish.
    So excited!:D

Mate, if you you could give me a d/l you would be the most awesome guy in the entire world!!!! :P
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Dan.Dean.Solo.Strings.ADVANCED.KONTAKT-DVDriSO

High-quality sample recordings
    First and always foremost, the quality of sound is the most important component in any sampled library. Dan Dean Productions revisited the source recordings of the Solo Strings and re-transferred all the sound data carefully to optimize signal-to-noise and other source issues. The sound files that make up the Dan Dean Solo Strings Advanced have a very low noise floor while still retaining all of the warmth and detail of the source recordings. The Solo Cello, Solo Viola, and Solo Violin have all been maximized to full 16-bit resolution using their Ultra16 process. Since all 16 bits are used, there is maximum resolution at this bit level. Also, Dan Dean Solo Strings Advanced was sample recorded in a "dry" space, which means that there is no room ambience or reverb in the recordings. This lack of room coloration allows you maximum flexibility to make your own tonal choices later. Dan Dean Solo Strings Advanced is Impulse Response friendly.

New instruments and Ensemble Presets
    In the process of transferring all the Solo String data, Dan Dean Productions discovered source material that was never included in the original Solo Strings project. This extra data has been added to the Dan Dean Solo Strings Advanced. Additionally, Dan Dean Productions developed a proprietary ensemble building technology which allowed them to create and precisely control groups of instruments. The end results are ensembles that play very smoothly and evenly.

Voice Control
    When designing the ensemble instruments, Dan Dean Productions paid special attention to voice allocation. Using Voice Control presets, you can accurately assign divisi parts to either 1, 3, 6 or 12 instruments (12 in the case of violins). The Voice Control instruments have been programmed to allow you to select the various divisi groups through the use of keyswitching or modwheel activation. Now you can choose the right number of instruments per voice in your arrangements.

Legato/Sustain Controls
    Tap into the power of Kontakt 2 and enjoy vastly superior attack performance via MIDI control or sustain pedal modification. MIDI implementation also provides access to release characteristics.

Timbral Impulse Tonal Modeling
    Proprietary Timbral Impulses created specially for the Dan Dean Solo Strings Advanced by Ernest Cholakis of Numerical Sound (leaders in IR technologies) coupled with the power of Kontakt 2's convolution engine provide you with unprecedented sonic options never before attainable in the sampling world. Timbral "fingerprints" of solo and ensemble strings were captured and analyzed from some of the world's greatest recordings, string sessions and other sources from around the world. Each of these tonal signatures was then calibrated to each of the instruments (Cello, Viola and Violin) and encoded into Dan Dean Solo Strings Advanced. Transform the sound of any solo or ensemble instrument at the click of a mouse.

Custom Reverb Impulses
    Add some air around a Cello, some room tone to a Viola, or a full concert hall ambience to a Violin Ensemble. Select from an array of tight spaces, small rooms, mid sized rooms, and halls all created specially by Numerical Sound for Dan Dean Solo Strings Advanced. And unlike most Reverb Impulses, each Dan Dean Solo Strings Advanced Reverb Impulse is instrument-optimized, and calibrated to the sonic qualities of each instrument. Actual acoustic spaces captured from around the world, custom created for Dan Dean Solo Strings Advanced.

All-In-One Instruments
    Choose one of the "All-In-One" instruments and access all articulations of the Solo Cello, Solo Viola, or Violin at the touch of a keyswitch. At the touch of a key, select Arco, Spiccato, Pizzicato, Half Step Trill, Whole Step Trill, or Tremelo articulations from a single preset. Engage the legato mode/short attack feature by the pedal or MIDI controller. Adjust the instrument's release characteristics via MIDI slider. Select Timbral Impulse tonal control at the touch of a button. Switch on a custom Reverb Impulse - all on the fly in real time.

Short Attack (SA) Samples
    Giving you even more attack choices, the Short Attack presets have been created to make the instruments in the Dan Dean Solo Strings Advanced more playable in fast passages. Tighten your attacks even further by using MIDI cc#21 or by using the footswitch/Legato mode.

Legacy Programming
    In addition to all of the advanced programming features that Kontakt2 provides, every instrument in the Dan Dean Solo Strings Advanced has been programmed in the "old school" style, and can be found in the Legacy Programming Instrument folder. You can just "plug and play" using keyboard velocity as you always have, without touching a button. If you want to adjust decay, attack, engage the Cloaking Device, add RI reverb or TI tonal shaping - then press a button. If you just want to play, this is the place to start.

Cloaking Device
    Engage the Cloaking Device to alter the tone and other characteristics of repeated notes.

Torrent
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Acid Sounds - Ma Ja Le - Saturn and Elsewhere

Space Music is characterized by two major features: evolving, intricate soundscapes, and lush, ultra high fidelity sound quality. The experimental music duo Ma Ja Le' are masters of both. Composers / Sound Designers Paul Vnuk and Chris Short of Ma Ja Le' invite you to immerse yourself in the pulsating rhythms and swirling textures of Saturn and Elsewhere - a group of tribal ambient sounds that can be utilized as a standalone construction kit, or provide a source of rhythms and atmospheres for electronica, experimental music, world music, and film scores. Created by accomplished innovators and connoisseurs of the genre, Saturn and Elsewhere provides the finest samples of their kind available anywhere, presented here as an exclusive, royalty-free Sonic Foundry Loops for ACID loop library.
    GENRE CATEGORIES:
    Cinematic & Sound Beds, Sound Effects, Construction Kit, Drums & Percussion, Artist, Ambient/experimental, Electronica 277 (479MB) original, license-free loops.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2732478/0017045651472/

Acid Sounds - Orchestral Series Vol. 2 - Modern

Orchestral 2: Modern

The Modern volume in our Orchestral Series contains a variety of original orchestral music that reflects late twentieth-century and contemporary milestones in classical and new music. This astounding collection of royalty-free sounds – recorded in Moscow by a group of extraordinary musicians and an international team of producers who understand classical music and what it takes to make music using ACID® software – provides maximum flexibility, ease of use, and abundant choices. Within the Modern library you will find the symphony orchestra exploring harmonically rich and impressionistic spaces, sustained moments of edgy discord and challenge, and the propulsive, kinetic energy of formal minimalism, all presented in compact structures that can be organized and modulated in ACID software to directly address your musical objectives. Use this library to create original contemporary symphonic music, or incorporate elements from our other Orchestral Series libraries to discover new dimensions within the classical form.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2732484/008522825736/

Acid Sounds - World Voices - Vocals

Voices (over 1,700) from all over the world, from yodels to Rastafarian, scat, laughs, vocal percussion. Something for everybody!
    Some of the noises these people make are the strangest stuff I've ever heard.
    Watch your tempo because some were sampled at extremely different speeds.
    Hope you can use them.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2732497/0014914945038/

Native.Instruments.FM8.STANDALONE.VST.VSTi.RTAS.v1.2.0.x86.

Native Instruments FM8 STANDALONE VST VSTi RTAS v1.2.0 x86/x64
    ASSiGN | 19.9.2011

Native Instruments has harnessed the power of FM synthesis. The strengths of digital are manifest in FM8’s powerful audio engine which generates breath-taking, brilliantly dynamic FM sound in pristine quality. With its emphasis on ease-of-use, the FM8 brings a high degree of simplicity to the otherwise intricate process of FM synthesis, delivering unsurpassed depth, brilliance, and dynamism. The FM8 embodies the bright, lively sound of FM synthesis. Load patches from classic FM hardware units or use the 960 presets. Innovative features raise FM based synthesis to new levels.
    nativeinstrumentsfm8sta.jpg
    Top features
    •Award-winning FM synthesizer with extended sound architecture and high-quality mode
    •Optimized user interface for quick and convenient sound editing
    •Powerful, graphical sound morphing feature for easy creation of sophisticated, evolving sounds
    •Extremely versatile arpeggiator for intuitive generation of intricate patterns
    •Quick-access effects rack with 12 high-quality effects, such as phaser, flanger, tube amp, overdrive, delays, EQs
    •Enhanced graphical envelopes with 32 stages, looping and tempo synchronisation
    •Full-matrix modulation: freely adjustable algorithm structure with 6 operators plus distortion and analog filter operators
    •Reads and reproduces classic FM sound programs of yesteryear such as the DX and TX series

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2732787/0014914945038/

Native.Instruments.Massive.STANDALONE.VSTi.RTAS.v1.3.0.x86.x

Native Instruments Massive STANDALONE VSTi RTAS v1.3.0
    ASSiGN | 19.9.2011

MASSIVE is a sonic monster – the ultimate synth for basses and leads. The analog concept belies the contemporary, cutting-edge sound it generates. The high-end engine delivers pure quality, lending an undeniable virtue and character to even the most saturated of sounds. The interface is clearly laid out and easy to use, ensuring you will have MASSIVE generating earth-shuddering sounds from the very first note.
    nativeinstrumentsmassiv.jpg
    Top Features
    •High-end audio engine sets a new standard both in sound quality and sonic character
    •Flexible signal flow delivers huge range of sounds: from deep, brutal basses to delicate, crystalline leads
    •Wave Scanning oscillators generate sounds of both a digital and an analog nature
    •Innovative and intuitive features allow fast and easy creation of fresh new sounds
    •Combination of simplicity with revolutionary, advanced features make MASSIVE ideal for both beginners and experts
    •Easy-to-use knobs with dynamic value indicators, drag'n'drop modulation assignment
    •Integrated step sequencers and an effects section with 17 master and insert effects
    •Advanced sequencing and remote features make MASSIVE perfect for live performance

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2732742/004261412868/

Native.Instruments.Studio.Drummer.KONTAKT-DVDriSO

he New Standard for Drums
    STUDIO DRUMMER is the perfect realization of a drummer in software, with everything you need to create realistic acoustic drum tracks — top-of-the-line drum kits, detailed mixing options, and a ready-to-go groove library, packed with authentic beats of all colors and flavors.

It's much more than state-of-the-art sampled drums. Thanks to more than 3,300 authentic grooves, STUDIO DRUMMER makes it easy for anyone to produce lifelike, dynamic drum tracks. And the on-board mixer and powerful effects deliver enough usability, versatility and tweakability to meet the demands of eclectic modern producers.

THE DRUMS
    STUDIO DRUMMER gives you three premium acoustic kits — a Pearl Masters Premium Maple kit, a Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute kit and a Sonor SQ2 Drum System. The kits are set up with Paiste, Zildjian, Sabian and Masterworks cymbals, and snares by Sonor, Mapex, Ludwig, and Masshoff. To round things off, you also get percussion, with tambourine, sticks, cowbell and handclaps.

All drums were painstakingly recorded using the best mics and outboard gear at Teldex Studios, in Berlin. The result: Over 17 GB of pristine, 24-bit drum samples, capturing the unique sound and responsiveness of the original kits.

THE STUDIO
    Behind the glass, STUDIO DRUMMER provides a dedicated mixing environment. All drums close mic’d, plus adjustable snare bleed, stereo overheads, room mics for ambience and an additional mono mic on the entire kit. Mixer presets, with precision mic levels, room sound and effects, provide fast-track settings for a wide range of sounds.

A high-quality studio effects section gives you warm tape saturation, convolution reverb and three big-league effects: the SOLID G-EQ, the SOLID BUS COMP compressor and the awe-inspiring TRANSIENT MASTER.

THE DRUMMER
    What good is an awesome drum kit without the skills to play it? STUDIO DRUMMER gives you the chops on a plate, with over 3,500 drum patterns and fills in a wide range of genres and styles. All grooves were recorded live especially for STUDIO DRUMMER, for 100 percent realism.

Find the beat that suits the track you’re working on, choose fills and variations to match, then drag and drop into your host sequencer. And if you’re a drummer, just hook up your e-drums and you’re ready to go.

Sample content
    Over 35,000 samples
    24-bit, 44.1 kHz samples
    7.4 GB library size, using KONTAKT 5 sample compression (over 17GB uncompressed!)
    Up to 25 velocity layers for a single articulation
    Up to 6 variations of drum hits at the same velocity for added realism
    Includes Direct, Overhead Stereo, Overhead Mono and Room Ambience microphones
    Two snare options for each kit
    Separate Right and Left hand samples for the most common Snare, Tom, and Hi-hat articulations
    Snare Top/Bottom and Kick In/Out/Sub samples
    Optional snare bleed samples for many drums

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2732446/0012784238604/

Fox.Samples.Chart.Breakers.Slammin.Radio.Anthems.MULTiFORMAT

Chart Breakers: Slammin Radio Anthems' from Fox Samples features five hot blazin' Construction Kits. This set is perfect for producers looking for hot Construction Kits inspired by chart topping club stars such as Lady GaGa, Usher, and David Guetta, along with other artists who bring that vibe with their music. MIDI files are also included.
    foxsampleschartbreakers.jpg

It's time to blast the sound up with 'Chart Breakers: Slammin Radio Anthems'! These awesome Construction Kits provide you with that current sound that is shakin' the clubs and the charts today!

Features:

• 1.08 GB of content
    • Tempos 128 to 130 BPM
    • 100% Royalty-Free
    • All keys and tempos are included

Genres:

• Electro House

Formats:
    • MIDI files
    • Apple Loops
    • REX Loops
    • WAV/Acid Loops (24-Bit audio quality)

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2731721/002130706434/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Fox.Samples.Chart.Breakers.Swedish.Anthems.MULTiFORMAT

Chart Breakers: Swedish Anthems' from Fox Samples features five hot blazin' Construction Kits. This set is perfect for producers looking for hot Construction Kits inspired by chart-topping club stars such as Swedish House Mafia, Afrojack, and David Guetta, along with other artists who bring that vibe with their music.
    foxsampleschartbreakers.jpg
    It's time to blast the sound up with 'Chart Breakers: Swedish Anthems'! These awesome Construction Kits provide you with that current sound that is shakin' the clubs and the charts today!

Features:

• 645 MB of content
    • Tempos 128 BPM
    • 100% Royalty-Free
    • All keys and tempos are included

Genres:
    • Electro House

Formats:
    • MIDI files
    • Apple Loops
    • REX Loops
    • WAV/Acid Loops (24-Bit audio quality)

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2731787/0014914945038/

Gabi.Masso.Oriental.String.Ensemble.Sessions.Vol.3.WAV.ACiD.

This is a spectacular collection of middle eastern string arrangements performed by a first class orchestra in Turkey.
    Gabi Massi Oriental String Ensembles Volume 3 captures the passion, drama and beauty that is unique to the region of Turkey.
    Features 145 meticulously edited loops and one shots, in both AppleLoop and Acid/WAV formats, optimized for ease and creative use in most music software.
    gabimassoorientalstring.gif

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2731801/002130706434/

Loopmasters Designer Dance FX[Multiformat]

For smart producers looking for the most fashionable FX sounds and samples, Loopmasters are very proud to present “Designer Dance FX”, a collection of the most upfront, perfectly processed sounds, expertly engineered with the Dance floor in mind.
    designerdancefx.jpg
    This fully formed collection of elegant sounds has been created for Producers looking for the Perfect Impacts, Bleeps, Rises, Drones, Echoes, Gated Sonics, Transitional Tones and Uplifters; which together creates what we think will soon be considered the “Ultimate Dance FX Collection”for all modern music genres.

This 1.4GB collection of 24Bit FX samples includes no less than 600 expertly processed samples from the studio of Marc Adamo, and also includes 28 ready to play patches for Reason NNXt, Halion, EXS, SFZ and Kontakt compatible samplers.

In detail Designer Dance FX includes 22 Bleeps, 6 Chord Gates, 43 Cymbal FX, 38 Downshifters, 45 Drones and Tones, 40 Echo FX, 24 Gate FX, 29 Hits and Stabs, 56 Impacts, 40 Noise FX, 16 Reversals, 65 Supertight Risers, 8 Essential Sirens, 11 Sub Drops, 93 Transition Spot FX, 41 Uplifters, and 6 Unique Vox Builders.

Produced using the pinnacle of studio processing technology including the Eventide H8000 and the TC System 6000 expect incredibly detailed sound design, perfectly placed spatial ambience and the most luxurious reverbs in the business. Designer Dance Effects gives you maximum bang for your production time and makes it easy to create massive build-ups and breakdowns in minutes.

If you are a producer looking for the most cutting edge FX to use in your music, we highly recommend you check out the demos for this royalty free and exclusive set of sounds today!
    Complete gear list
    Moog Voyager
    Future Retro XS
    Nord Modular G2
    Access Virus Polar
    Camel Audio Alchemy
    FXpansion Synth Squad
    Eventide Harmoniser H7600
    TC System 6000
    Fairman Valve Compressor
    SSL Bus Compressor
    Soundtoys Native
    U-HE Uhbik
    Sonnox Elite

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2731671/002130706434/

Loopmasters.Jamie.Anderson.Underground.Tech House.Vol.2.MULT

Loopmasters are very proud to present the second sample volume from the hugely respected studio of Jamie Anderson, who has created a unique and inspirational collection of royalty free Tech House samples for producers worldwide.
    loopmastersjamieanderso.jpg
    Jamie Anderson is one of Dance Music's most versatile and enduring forces. He has established himself as a formidable talent within the scene, not only through his genre spanning productions, but also from his exceptionally high quality and universally acclaimed DJ sets. His performances at Panarama Bar, Love Parade and Cocoon are the things of legend. Anderson's own Artform label has been championed by the likes of Richie Hawtin, Dave Angel, DJ Sneak and Laurent Garnier.

With this edition the main instruments Jamie has focused on include the Roland TR-909, Nord Lead and Roland JD800. These have been routed through a Mackie 8-Bus mixing desk and Joe Meek VC2.2 Optical Compressor before digitally recording at 24bit WAV.

The synthesizers were recorded through the desk and VC2.2, with each patch created and processed individually. Both the raw recordings for additional manipulation and effected variations are available.

The drum loops have been locked down directly onto the TR-909, retaining the original groove and sound of the machine. These have then been mixed, equalized, compressed and panned using hardware before also recording their separate loop elements. Each individual drum sound has been processed and recorded on hardware with multiple variations and flavours.

Along with Vol. 1 of this series you now have all the raw elements of Tech-House music, and by using these sounds and loops you can take your own productions to the next level.

Within this exclusive Underground Tech House sample collection producers can expect to find over 1.6GB of 24Bit Samples, including over 450 samples, 254 Loops and 197 Single Samples. You also get 67 ready to play patches for Reason NNXt, Halion, Kontakt, EXS and SFZ compatible samplers!

In detail you will find 54 Tech House Drum Loops, 7 Kick Only Loops, 98 Seperated Drum Loops, 7 Rimshot Groove Loops, 3 Rim Warp Loops, 24 Deep Bass Loops, 61 Inspirational Synth Loops, 100+ Single Drum Samples, 18 One Shot Bass Tones, 14 FX Samples, 6 FX Cymbals, plus 38 One Shot Synths.

All in all this is one of the finest collections we have ever released and if you make Tech House, Techno, Minimal, Tribal, or other forms of Dance music – this one has to be part of your collection.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2731728/0017045651472/

Loopmasters-DJ Mixtools 23 - Tech House Vol.3

DJ MIXTOOLS from LOOPMASTERS is a brand new concept for forward-thinking DJs and live artists. Imagine buying a track but then being able to separate that track into its key elements and having ROYALTY FREE access to remix, effect, chop and loop the parts in your own individual style to create an exciting and refreshing new mix... WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF DJ MIXTOOLS!
    loopmastersdjmixtools23.jpg
    TECH HOUSE Vol. 3 gives you four tracks of delicious Tech House sounds, mixed and mastered into club ready track elements. Labels like Toolroom, Defected, Anjuna Beats, Maquina and Global Underground have inspired this collection which was created by exclusively for us by the celebrated producer Dom Kane, so we expect progressive DJs to experiment with stems and lock grooves and to re-define the art of DJ mixing.

The four tracks in this pack are designed to be equally effective as single elements to enhance a mix, or to work together both in terms of tempo and in terms of musical key and feature progressive grooves, bass and synth parts which evolve throughout the mix as well as massive effects drops, breakdowns and builds.

Tech House vol 3 includes 4 Fully Mixed tracks and 56 long evolving stems, plus 11 Bonus Sounds to complement the packs - all at 128 Bpm in the Key of D

If you like the Deep, Techy and futuristic dance floor sounds of D Ramirez, Mark Knight, Funkagenda, Threesixty and Dave Seaman then you need to get your hands on this cutting edge selection of royalty free mix stems

Tech Specs:
    •4 Full Tech House Tracks
    •All DJ Mix Stems Provided
    •Evolving 24Bit 16 and 32 bar Loops
    •Fully Mastered Ready for Clubs
    •Locked Groove (Bass and Drums)
    •Breakdowns
    •Top Loops
    •FX Loops
    •Percussion Loops
    •Drum Loops
    •Chords and Musical Stems
    •Bonus One Shot FX and Loops
    •Royalty Free
    •Ableton Live Compatible

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2731680/002130706434/

Looport.Sampler.Patches.MULTiFORMAT

Created with care these patches are made to stand out and uplift your compositions. Layered strings, doubled pianos, wobbly bass, killer leads all of which were created to bring that little something extra to your tracks. Modern sounds for classic riffs.

Bass-Low end freaks of nature. Directly to your DAW's Sampler. Filthy, Filtered, and Felonious Bass Patches!
    Pads-Like warm socks or sushi in bed, these sample patches will sooth and satisfy you need for calm.
    Strings-Get all orchestral on their asses.

Formats: EXS24 (Logic, Ableton Live, Mach 5, HAlion etc.), NI Kontakt, Pro Tools (Structure), Reason (NNXT)

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2731735/0010653532170/

Big Fish Audio Big Bad Horns MULTiFORMAT-2-DVDS

Born out of the wild, raw power, and elegant fury of molten metal, Big Bad Horns emerges with the raw and rockin sounds of Modern and Classic Horn Band legends.
    bigfishaudiobigbadhorns.jpg
    This massive 2 DVD, 13 GB library (6.7 GB of 24-bit WAV files) is a tribute to groups like Harry Connick Jr, Maroon 5, Tower of Power, Count Basie Big Band, Chicago, Mark Anthony, Glen Miller Orchestra, Blood Sweat and Tears, Ohio Players and a host of others.

This library is a powerful punch of jazz, rock, blues, soul, latin, and funk and is filled to the brim with sax, trumpet and trombone sections, solo trumpet, sax, clarinet and trombone, raging and jazzy electric guitars, pounding and swingin drums, boppin and thumpin upright and electric bass, soulful pianos and organs, and way too many spit valves to mention!

Big Bad Horns will energize your music tracks with crackling kits of jazz, rock, blues, soul, latin and funk, all ready to combust and give your tracks the untamed attitude that only live horn players can give you. So go ahead and feel the explosive power, inject your songs with the sizzling sounds of Big Bad Horns.

Xtend Beyond Creativity

The Xtended Series from Big Fish Audio is your new standard for creating the music you want on your terms. This inspired series is for the discerning music creator who wants to unleash the creative artist within by providing them with complete creative freedom over their music production.

This exciting new series delivers Massive Construction Kits, giving you complete access to vast libraries with multiple song style sections and an almost limitless amount of variations so you can explore your creativity unhindered. Each of the Xtended Series Libraries is Hand-Crafted with exquisite detail and care, delivering the quality and authentic content that will completely surpass your preconceptions of what "Construction Kit" Libraries are.

As a master of your own creativity, with the Xtended Series, you are no longer bound by a budget to get the big budget sounds you want.

This Series gives you access to a complete recording session with nothing held back, every little nuance and lick right at your fingertips, including the complete multi-drum tracks for you to tweak just the way you like it.

This series provides the music creator with the ultimate depth of selections we've ever created.This extensive variety grants you the ability to give your creative expression free rein to create complete musical arrangements that will satisfy even your inner artist. So experience the freedom of being Xtended, and unleash your creative genius on the world.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2729649/0019176357906/

Cinematique Instruments Collection [KONTAKT]

cininstcol.png

This package contains:
    - Autoharp
    - Bowed Psaltery
    - Celtic Nylon Harp
    - Double Bass Harmonica
    - Experimental Box
    - Experimental Box V2
    - Guitar Harmonics
    - Kantele
    - Downbeat Box
    - Spieluhr & Glockenspiel

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2727733/006392119302/
    Cinematique Instruments Collection [KONTAKT]

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Drumdrops Compact Disco

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2727677/0014914945038/

Drumdrops are proud to present a fresh collection of authentic Disco and Funk musical loops for modern producers looking to inject an authentic Disco groove into their productions.

Drumdrops have pushed out the Funk bus to deliver another set of supremely authentic royalty free samples which have as usual been recorded in meticulous detail by some of the best players on the planet.
    drumdropscompactdisco.jpg

This pack weighs in at 365MB and includes 123 inspirational loops at 24Bit between 102 - 127 Bpm. You get a great selection of Sax, Vox, Guitar, Synth, Live Bass, Pianos, Horns and Wurlitzers for a bargain price!

Compact Disco includes - 123 Delicious Disco Loops including vintage 70s and 80s electric bass, pimping guitar hooks and vintage synth lines and Bonus Sax Hooks. Get ready to Party in pure Studio 54 Fashion!

Recorded with the very best 70s equipment like Neve 8078 and Studer Tape Machines, including vintage effects like the Mutron 3, Boomerang Wah Wah and Maestro Universal Guitar Synthesizer System.

Recorded at Hollywood Sound Recorders, Los Angeles by some of LA's hottest disco players!

Compact Disco is the perfect accompaniment to Drumdrops Disco Drops – the best Disco Drumloops on the planet – check this and all the other Drumdrops products out today.

FatLoud.Dope.Loops.Dope.Step.Construction.Kits.MULTiFORMAT.D

If you are looking for best sounding Dubstep loops pack arranged in construction kits format, you have found it! We are proud to present newest Dope Loops release focused entirely on Dubstep genre. Dope Step Construction Kits containing 5 agressive Dubstep construction kits composed from over 160 drum loops, synth loops & bass loops mixed and masterd to match todays music industry standards. All loops are available in 4 formats giving you nearly 100% compatibility with all modern samplers & sequencers, both software and hardware. Formats included in download: 16 bit WAV, 24 bit Acidized WAV, 24 bit Apple Loops (AIFF) & REX2 (compatible with Propellerheads Reason, Record, Stylus RMX and any other software which is capable to load REX files).

WHAT DO YOU GET IN THE FULL VERSION?

- completly royalty-free material to use within your commercial compositions
    - 5 high quality Dubstep construction kits
    - over 160 loops including: drums (separated & mixed for ease of use), synths, bass and more
    - tempos & key signatures provided for all loops and kits
    - 4 formats: 16 bit WAV (Acidized), 24 bit WAV (Acidized), 24 bit AIFF (Apple Loops), RX2 (REX)
    - in total over 650 multiformat loops, over 1.5 GB in size

FORMAT..: AiFF•Apple Loops•REFiLL•REX2•WAV•ACiD

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2727641/002130706434/

Loopmasters.Jack.Sparrow.Deep.Dubstep.Progressions.MULTiFORM

Loopmasters are very proud to present a fresh collection of royalty free Dubstep sounds and samples from producer Jack Sparrow.

Jack Sparrow in a Leeds based producer with deep, dynamic, and diverse releases on Senseless Records, Contagious, Earwax, Pushing Red Recordings, Cloqwerq and Pinch’s Tectonic label to date. He has also recently been involved in dubstep remix projects for a variety of artists including Skepta (3 Beat Records), Count and Sinden, and his highly anticipated debut album was released to glowing reviews internationally.
    loopmastersjacksparrowd.jpg

Jack has gone to town with this orginal collection of Dubstep sounds and samples for modern producers looking for the current sound of the Dubstep progression. Dark FX and Atmospheres blend with Heavy Bass Riffs, Old School Stabs, Processed Percussion and Spooky Sub Bass Frequencies. Reverb Snares fuse with Toned Percussion, Dub Pianos and blended Hybrid Beats to present a new sound which producers of Dubstep, Grime, DnB and Downtempo will enjoy.

This sample pack weighs in at 600MB and includes 265 24Bit samples, with 72 Loops and 195 One shot sounds. Also included are 50 ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS, SFZ and Kontakt soft samplers. Ableton Live, Reason Refill and Apple Loop formats are also available to purchase separately.

In detail the Jack Sparrow Dubstep Progressions sample pack includes 8 Full Music Loops, 31 Drum and Percussion Loops, 7 Bass Loops, 8 FX loops,11 Synth Loops,1 Atmos Loop, 42 One Shot Dubstep Drum Samples, 8 Atmospheres, 116 One Shot Instrument sounds, 6 Reverbs, 9 One Shot FX and 12 Bass Tones.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2727550/002130706434/

Loopmasters.Progressive.House.And.Tech.Drum.Loops.MULTiFORMA

For modern producers looking to capture the sound of Progressive and Tech House drumloops which is filling the biggest clubs in the world right now - Loopmasters present Prog House and Tech Drum Loop collection.

From electric to eclectic this collection of drum loops features glitched, deep and punchy beats, plus a huge collection of percussive and top loops which can be worked into your existing arrangements easily featuring you kicks and claps of choice to create something fresh and new.
    loopmastersprogressiveh.jpg
    This pack weighs in at a hugely respectable 585MB and includes no less than 200 loops at pristine 24Bit quality and which are set between 122 - 128bpm for maximum flexibility.

The programming of these loops has been the subject of meticulous detail, and represents quality on a par to any of the Drum parts from some of the bigger labels including Drumcode, Toolroom, Pokrflat or Freerange.

Check out the demo and rest assured that if you are in the market for a selection of the most cutting edge drum samples and loops for your productions - then Progressive House and Tech Drum Loops from Loopmasters is the only choice!

NOTE: This pack only contains Drum and Percussion loops the Music Samples in this demo song are from Tech Therapy available from Loopmasters.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2727623/006392119302/

Loopmasters.Ragga.Vocals.Vol.1

In the early 1990’s Flinty Badman & Deman Rockers aka the Ragga Twins could be found ripping up the reggae dance floor on sound systems from around the NE London area, but it was on Unity sound that they made their name, playing all over England with a sound system which led to them being the hailed “the Kings of the Dancehall” in England, by some of the top Jamaican systems who claimed they could not compete with the versatility of this awesome duo.
    loopmastersraggavocalsv.jpg
    Since then the Ragga Twins have continued to work with some of the biggest names and labels in the industry such as Shut Up and Dance, Shabba Ranks, Aquasky, Deekline and many, many more.

This first Ragga Vocals release from the Ragga Twins on the Booty Farm label features long and extended BPM and Key Synced Raps which can be used royalty free in productions, and are expected to be featured on many Dubstep, Breaks, DnB, House and Ragga/Dancehall productions for years to come.

Never before has such a comprehensive collection of royalty free vocal samples been available for producers to use in their music – the lyrics are inspirational, delivery perfect and the sound quality is perfect for use in pro productions, and to form the basis of future hits throughout the industry.

With Nick Deekline producing this collection its easy to see how such a unique and exclusive set of samples were created with Dance music as the main focus. Famous for his mashups and ghetto style, Deekline has extracted only the best recordings and put them down through the very best equipment in a top London studio.

In detail producers should expect to find over 1.8GB (wav) of royalty free 24 Bit Ragga Vocal samples between 94 – 174 Bpm, featuring 168 Separate long and developing samples (many 64+ bar loops!). Raps are included in FX and Dry versions for maximum flexibility

Spear-headed by DJ Deekline, The Booty Farm brings together samples from top producers in genres such as Ghetto House, Miami Bass, Jungle, Crunk, UK Garage, Dubstep, Reggae, 2-Step and UK Funky. The content is quality controlled to the highest calibre and chosen specifically for all the creative junkies out there.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2727590/002130706434/

Loopmasters.Santos.Private.Tech.House.Collection.MULTiFORMAT

Loopmasters are proud to present a fresh and exciting House sample collection which has been exclusively produced by Santos, one of the most in demand House producers of the moment.

Italian producer and DJ Santos astounds year after year with his diverse and consistently inspiring productions, showing that if you've got the raw talent, you can indeed be a jack of all trades and master of all of them too. He's one of those people whose creativity seems to know no bounds and needs to be indulged constantly.
    loopmasterssantosprivat.jpg

His quirky 2000 breakthrough track Camels remains an unforgettable and unique classic, and in the years that have passed since then he's released three acclaimed solo artist albums and the huge anthem Hold Home in 2009. To date?, he's released some 400 under a myriad of aliases (such as Maskio, Class 71, Smoke Maschine, Peter Katafalk, Bellone and Sohante), and he is executive producer for the likes of Timo Maas, Mutant Clan and Los Veteranos plus co-producer for the likes of Alex Dolby, Giorgio Roma and Trouble Soup (with Madox - now better known as Riva Starr).

Santos "Private Tech House Collection" features a huge collection of royalty free inspirational sounds for producers worldwide, including Deep and Low Basses, Acidic Arpeggiations, Groove Elements, percussive Treats, Great Synths, Smooth Pads, FX, Drum Construction parts and much, much more.

The sample pack weighs in at a huge 1.4GB and includes 600 samples, with 330 Loops between 115 - 126 Bpm, plus 270 One Shot Samples - all recorded at a pristine 24Bit. You also get 62 ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS, SFZ and Kontakt compatible soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase separately.

In detail the exclusive Santos collection includes 37 Deep Bass Loops, 8 Filtered Bass Loops, 92 Groove Elements, 111 Groove Loops, 22 Kick Loops, 6 Mixed Loops, 38 Inspirational Music Loops, 16 Drum Fills, 27 One Shot Bass Tones, 158 Drum Samples, 60 Dance FX, 18 Synth Hits, plus 1 Synth Multi.

The Santos Private Tech House Collection is a superb addition to the Loopmasters Artist series and includes a large and inspirational collection of sounds from a very experienced and successful producer in the current dance scene.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2727547/0014914945038/

Loopmasters-Nick Thayer Presents - Ghetto Bass-Multiformat

Ghetto Funk is the genre where bootleggers and remixers around the world unite to share a common goal of converting existing tunes in many genres, fusing them with funky breaks and ghetto bass in order to make party crowds rock to a new sound.
    loopmastersnickthayerpr.jpg
    Clubs the world over have long recognized the need for party tracks. Whether it's a beefed up version of an old funk break, or a squelchy bassline with some crunching drums on the top, this pack delivers the tools to do just that. You'll find these tracks, loosely labelled 'ghetto funk' in the crates of Z Trip, DJ Yoda, A Skillz, and anyone playing these tracks is playing Nick Thayer.

The label and website Ghetto Funk is also responsible for pushing this new sound, and pioneering Ghetto Funk producers include Featurecast, Opiuo, Beatvandals and Stickybuds.

Nick Thayer has also been at the heart of this musical progression and has dug deep into his studio to produce what we consider to be the ultimate sample toolkit for Ghetto Funk producers.

Ghetto Bass weighs in at 370Mb and includes 262 samples recorded at 24Bit, with 169 loops between 100 - 128 Bpm, plus 93 One shot Samples. Also included are 22 ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS and SFZ compatible soft samplers.

In detail Ghetto Bass includes 44 Deep and Chunky Bass Loops, 67 Funked Up Drum Breaks, 42 Inspirational Music Loops, 7 SFX Loops, 9 Vocal Loops, 61 Single Drum Samples, 25 Dance FX, 6 Additional Vocal one shots, plus 11 Instrument Multisamples.

Check the demo, and sample the new flavour of Ghetto Funk with Nick Thayers Ghetto Bass sample pack today!

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2729667/0014914945038/

MacProVide.Logic.210.Vocoding.With.EVOC.TUTORiAL-SYNTHiC4TE

Logic’s EVOC 20 PolySynth is one of the coolest Software Instruments in Logic's EV series of vintage synths. Let David Earl (a.k.a. SFLogicNinja) show you how he uses it and why you need to master this awesome, sonically rich plugin...
    logic210vocodingwithevo.jpg
    Do you want your vocals to sound like a chorus of modulated Moog oscillators? How about getting your drums to play rhythmic chords? Are you into totally into robotic-sounding alien pads? If you answered "yes" (or even “maybe”) to any of the above, then you need to get Vocoding!

The EVOC 20 PolySynth, can be intimidating when you first plug it in! However, once you dig beneath its perplexing, techno faceplate you’ll find an underground sonic universe waiting to be mined!

So what are Vocoders?

Let David Earl –our star MPV super-trainer– enlighten you! He starts this journey with a field trip into the history of Vocoding. You’ll learn why vocoders were invented, how they were initially deployed and the fantastic physics behind how they make inanimate objects sound like they’re singing!

But get this: Did you know that the EVOC is a full-blown standalone synth,? Well, it is and in the next section the amazing Mr. Earl explains its different synthesis engines and how to program them. You’ll learn all about the EVOC’s extensive library of built-in wave tables, its overtone rich FM synthesis engine, and the sweepable lowpass filter and filtered noise generator.

Now it’s time to Vocode! David explains the EVOC’s deep “center section” with all its programable formant bands, U/V detection (no sunglasses needed) and ultra cool modulators. This is where all the Vocoding magic happens and soon you, too, be mastering all the EVOC’s controls.

So join David Earl and learn how the EVOC 20 PolySynth can be instrumental in making synth tracks sing, creating robotic voices and just doing some really weird and crazy-cool sonic effects!

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2727629/0019176357906/

MacProVideo.Live.8.207.Hooked.On.Racks.TUTORiAL-SYNTHiC4TE

Get hooked on racks! Explore Ableton Liveʼs racks with Ableton Live Certified Trainer and Canadaʼs sought-after underground DJ, Noah Pred...
    live8207hookedonracks.jpg
    RACKS RAWK! –And nobody knows how to use Liveʼs Racks better than Rack Master Noah Pred. In this advanced Live tutorial, Noah rips into Racks and all the very rad stuff you can do with them.

Youʼll learn all about Instrument and MIDI Racks and all about assigning macros. Noah then explains how to customize Racks by assigning key and velocity zones; but thatʼs just the beginning. From there Noah takes you through a ton of advanced features where he explains why Multi-Chain MIDI FX with innovative chain selection combined with macros are the way to go! WHEW! If you donʼt understand that last sentence then, like all of us at MPV, youʼve GOT TO WATCH THIS TUTORIAL!

Finally, Noah builds some amazing sound explorations that incorporate parallel audio processing using multi-band and Rack within Rack techniques. This tutorial is required viewing for every Ableton Live user who wants to take Live beyond the presets and develop their own signature production sound! So join ”Rackologist” Noah Pred in this awesome exploration and soon you too will be Hooked On Racks

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2727633/006392119302/

MacProVideo.The.Art.of.Audio.Recording.From.Demo.to.Master.T

n this extraordinary video documentary tutorial witness top UK producer, Greg Haver, as he transforms a rough demo song into a final release-ready master...
    macprovideotheartofaudi.jpg

You’ve got a song. You’ve made a demo. Now, how do turn it into a hit? This tutorial will show you the inner workings of producing a hit song!

“From Demo To Master” is a journey. It begins with the demo song Sunshine Afternoon by the band Dirty Goods from Newport, Wales. Enter top UK record producer Greg Haver with his hundreds of records with top British artists like The Manic Street Preachers, Melanie C, The Lostprophets and Bullet For My Valentine. Put Greg and the band together for a marathon, multi-day, lockout session at Modern World Studios and watch them re-record all the parts, track by track, under Greg’s watchful eyes and golden ears!

(Included in this tutorial is the ability to download excerpts of the song in as it appears in its different stages of production! If you’re a MPV downloader or subscriber you’ll find the link "Sample Tracks" at the top of this page below the Release Date!

Be at Greg’s side, as he produces the band in this one-of-a-kind audio recording documentary. You'll witness the creative process and get priceless audio recording tips as you benefit from Mr. Haver’s unparalleled recording industry experience. You'll get inside a top producer’s head, as he explains why he makes his massively important song-enhancing decisions.

From Demo To Master takes you step by step from the initial demo, the re-tracking, the mixing and the mastering by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sounds in NYC and finally back to Modern World Studios in the UK for a final listen and comparative analysis that will blow you away!

So if you’ve always wanted to sit in on a session with an experienced record producer and learn his audio secrets. this fact-filled tutorial will surely fill that need

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2727931/002130706434/

Sound Productions - Filthy Dubstep Presets for NI Massive Vol

Filthy Dubstep Presets for NI Massive Vol 2' is the second awesome installment from Exotherm Sound Productions. This incredibly dark and dirty pack comes with 30 filthy Bass, lead and pad patches for the sonic monster NI Massive!
    soundproductionsfilthyd.png

Exotherm Sound Productions brings you a new and heavier Dubstep preset pack with their second volume. Get ready to take your Dubstep productions to the next level with these 36 awesome patches!

Below are the bass patches listed in order. Most of the patches are macro controlled and ready to go for your productions! This awesome pack also includes the wobble loops that you hear in the demo track!

Patch Breakdown:

• BA Demon Inside
    • BA Dirty Troat
    • BA Excision Glory
    • BA Excision Glory 2
    • BA Mad Cow
    • BA Rusko's Insanity
    • BA Simple Yoi
    • BA Skelchy
    • BA Subdrop (C2)
    • BA Wobble Town
    • FX Welcome to Wobbletown
    • FX Yoi Man
    • LD Skrill-Slide
    • BA Glider SUB
    • LD Bass Cannon
    • LD Electro Killer
    • LD Hardstyle Saw
    • LD Itchy Robot
    • LD Spazzy
    • LD Dead Mouse
    • PD Alien Fallout
    • BA Nasty Wobble
    • BA Crazy Krookz
    • BA F**k Nyaa
    • BA Angry Dub
    • BA Armor Lock
    • BA Drop Top
    • BA Drop Down
    • BA Robot Hype
    • BA Monster Machine
    • BA Simple but Dirty
    • BA Pump
    • BA Launch
    • BA Screamer

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2727618/0017045651472/

Soundtrack Loops Latin Percussion (Multiformat)

Soundtrack Loops 'Latin Percussion' Loops & Samples includes seven Latin genres. They are son montuno, bossa, samba, bolero, afro cuban in 6/8, cha cha cha, and timba. Each genre includes all of the traditional percussion elements plus some non-traditional drum kit beats to replace the timbale rhythms.
    stllatinpercussion3400x.jpg
    This set includes Timbale, Congas, Bongos, Pandeiro, Shaker, Clave, Block, Agogo Bells, Cowbells, Kick, Snare, Toms, Hi Hat, Ride, and Crash. Each genre has individual loops for each drum instrument including drum set.

You can mix your own grooves or simply used the premixed loops. There are 90 one shot samples. Each have been mapped out in Reason’s NNXT, Logic EXS24, and NI Battery. All of this included for one low price.

Please Note: Instruments other than drums in the demo are not included in this pack.

Formats included:
    • ACID Loops Contains WAV and NI Battery Kits
    • Apple Loops Contains AIFF, NI Battery Kits and Logic EXS24
    • Recycle Loops Contains REX2 and Reason NNXT Kits
    • Reason Loops Contains Refill pack

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2729687/0014914945038/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Uneek Sounds Underground Bass for Massive Vol 1

Uneek Sounds Underground Bass for Massive Vol 1 (midi) | 10.5 MB
    Underground Bass for Massive Vol 1' from Uneek Sounds brings you ear piercing sub booming bass! This awesome pack has got you covered with these massive presets for Dubstep, Drum 'n' Bass and Glitch.
    ugb1big.png

This massive pack features 35 patches for Dubstep, Drum 'n' Bass, Glitch Hop, Glitch, and anything else that needs a filthy touch of dirty bass.

In this pack you will find many wobble basses and very familler presets inspired from well known Dubstep and Drum 'n' Bass producers.

Contents:

• 35 Bass Patches for Massive

Requirements:

This soundset requires Native Instrument's Massive (Version 1.2.1). Works with PC VST & Mac OS X AU Versions.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2727600/002130706434/

Uneek Sounds-Pads Atmospheres for Sylenth 1

Pads Atmospheres for Sylenth 1' from Uneek Sounds brings you lush pads and eerie atmospheres that will fit well in any mix that requires big spacious ambiences and FX.
    user693800product443ima.jpg

Specifications:
    • 52 Patches for Sylenth 1

Requirements:
    This soundset requires Lennar Digitals Sylenth1 (Version 2.2). Works with PC VST & Mac OS X AU versions.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2729656/0012784238604/

Spacial.Audio.SAM.Broadcaster.v4.9.1.with.crack.and.firebird

Spacial Audio - SAM.Broadcaster v4.9.1 with reset (firebird 32bit/64bit edition)

Overview:

SAM Broadcaster is something of a genius. It's equipped with the same kinds of tools radio professionals use, so you'll sound like you've been at it for years (even if you haven't).
    - Use professional mixing features like cross-fades and beat detection
    - Stream on popular online servers like SHOUTcast 2.0
    - Manage over 50,000 songs
    - Get real-time listener statistics
    - Enjoy a clear, balanced sound

sam-broadcaster-gallery-01-1311672589563sam-broadcaster-gallery-02-1311672548281sam-broadcaster-gallery-06-1311672642364sam-broadcaster-gallery-07-1311672649195sam-broadcaster-gallery-08-1311672655457

"On air" means "online"

Web Integration
    - Display currently and recently played tracks on your website
    - Users can browse your media library and request tracks

Audio
    - Preview tracks before you air them
    - Queue the next song at just the right position
    - Loop parts of an audio clip
    - Calculate a song's beats per minute (BPM) for better transitions
    - Choose from 3 different kinds of cross-fades
    - Use Sound FX and Voice FX over tracks
    - Avoid dead air with the gap-killer
    - Put the DCP effects on a single channel or several combined channels
    - Balance all your sound levels.

Streaming
    - SHOUTcast 2.0 compatibility
    - Supported on IceCast, Windows Media and Live 365 servers
    - Increase your exposure with a listing on AudioRealm.com
    - Encode at multiple bitrates at the same time
    - Set up aacPlus v.2, MP3, mp3PRO, Ogg or Windows Media encoders simultaneously
    - See how many listeners you have in real-time
    - View graphs from SpacialNet.com

Media
    - Manage a large media library
    - Create your own categories or let SAM do it automatically
    - Edit metadata for any song
    - Find songs easily with the SAM search engine

Revenue
    - Generate revenue when users click on an Amazon link to buy the album you're playing

Minimum System Requirements:
    - Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
    - CPU: 1 GHz
    - Memory: 1 GB
    - Disk space: 100 MB
    - Sound card: Optional

Recommended:
    - Operating system: Windows 7
    - CPU: 2 GHz
    - Memory: 2 GB
    - Disk space: 100 MB + enough space for all your music files
    - Sound card: professional quality

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2731049/0019176357906/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Applications : Mac : English
    Realsamples 60's Synth Collection
    Quote:

'60's Synth Collection' from Realsamples contains legendary sounds of a legendary 60's organ: The Vox™ Super Continental®. Featuring three classy sounds of this highly sought-after instrument (each with and without additional vibrato), chromatically sampled, you can enjoy the feeling and vibe of unique retro sounds, a very special mixture of a Hammond® and a synth organ.

To achieve the most natural sound possible, the organ was recorded directly through a Universal Audio™ M610® tube preamp.

Recorded in 96 Khz and 24-Bit resolution, the signal was downsampled to 44.1 KHz/24-Bit. The set includes ready-to-play presets for Halion®, Kontakt®, EXS24® and GigaStudio®.
    https://www.producerloops.com/Download-Realsamples-60s-Synth-Collection.html

Torrent

pplications : Mac : English
    RudeBoy Flex: Gangsta R&B
    Quote:

'RudeBoy Flexx: Gangsta R&B' from Strategic Audio features five sexy and rugged modern R&B Construction Kits in the styles of artists and producers such as Trey Songz, Drake, Chris Brown, The Dream, Ciara, R.Kelly, Keri Hilson and Kelly Rowland with her latest hit 'Motivation'.

Quote:

From thumping 808s to hard synths and guitars, this kit will give you all you need for that up-to-date, chart-topping, R&B/Hip Hop sound!

Product Contents:
    • Standard WAVs at 24-Bit, 44.1khz
    • All loop tempos
    • Acidized WAVs
    • REX Loops
    • MIDI Loops
    • Full Drum Kit for creating your own patterns

This product will give you the tools you need for that Billboard-ready sound!
    http://www.producerloops.com/Download-Strategic-Audio-RudeBoy-Flex-Gangsta-RB.html

Torrent
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 17 deluxe 17.0.0.2

With MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 17 deluxe you can easily digitize and restore

music from old LPs and tapes or enhance the sound quality of any MP3 file.

It's easy to record speech or web radio and remove unwanted audio

distortions. Perfect sound quality in one easy step!

System requirements

For Microsoft® Windows® XP | Vista® | 7

For 32bit and 64bit systems

Minimum configuration:

1 GHz processor or higher
    512 MB RAM
    500 MB free hard disk space
    Graphics card resolution 1024 x 768
    16-bit sound card
    CD-ROM drive

Optional:

Burn CDs/DVDs with CD/DVD±R(W) recorder

Supported formats:

Import: WAV, MP3, WMA, AIFF, OGG Vorbis, M3U, CUE, CD-A, FLAC, AAC; video sound import: AVI, WMV, MXV, MOV, DV-AVI, MPEG-2²),
    Export: WAV, MP31), MP3 Surround1), WMA, AIFF, OGG Vorbis, CD-A, FLAC, MP3 DVD, AAC²), Audio DVD, Data DVD; video sound export: AVI

1) Activate MP3 encoder for free
    2) Fee-based activation

INSTALLATION:

• Next burn or mount MGXACL170DLX.bin file . If you can't open it you need to get an virtual drive which supports BIN / ISO files such as MAGICISO.

• Install.

• Next open the asgn1366.rar file by double clicking it. If you can't open it you need to get an archiver which supports rar files such as Winrar.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2751011/002130706434/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    MAGIXMusic Maker MX Premium 18.0.1.11

MAGIX Music Maker MX Premium (Version 18) offers many exclusive extras and over 3,500 brand-new sounds & loops, plus 2,000 great sounds in the online archive - professionally produced and mixed.
    Combine sound building blocks to make your own song in no time at all, add studio effects or play and record premium instruments. Your own song is only a few clicks away!

Unlimited possibilities
    Easy to use
    All musical styles
    Powerful extras

NEW! More than 5,500 sounds & loops
    NEW! Lead Synth: A top class analog synthesizer
    NEW! Drum Engine: Awesome drums
    NEW! Century Guitars: Ultra-authentic guitar sounds
    NEW! Electric Bass: A serious foundation for your bass
    NEW! Loop Designer: Remix loops intuitively
    NEW! Facebook upload: Share your own songs on Facebook

Supported operating systems

Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
    Microsoft® Windows® Vista© (32-bit and 64-bit)
    Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit)

Minimum system requirements

All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic functions run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. Please refer to your operating system’s control panel for technical information on your computer.

Processor: 2 GHz or higher
    RAM: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
    Graphics card: Onboard graphics card with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
    Sound card: Internal sound card
    Hard disk memory: 6 GB free disk space for program installation
    Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)

Optional:

Burn: Burn CDs/DVDs with CD/DVD+/-R(W) recorder
    MP3 export: With Windows Media Player 10 or higher
    5.1 Surround sound in Microsoft®Windows® Media format with compatible decoder/receiver.
    MP3 Surround export with encoder (fee-based, 20 free encodings included)
    Video recording and output: Video for Windows or DirectShow®-compatible video card, TV card or graphics card with video input

Note: The program's internal online services and the online update require an Internet connection.
    Supported file formats

Import: WAV, MP3, OGG Vorbis, WMA, QuickTime™, MIDI, CD-A, BMP, JPG, AVI, MXV, WMV
    Export: WAV, MP3, OGG Vorbis, WMA, QuickTime™, MIDI, CD-A, BMP, JPG, AVI, MXV, WMV

INSTALLATION:

• Next burn or mount MGXACL170DLX.bin file . If you can't open it you need to get an virtual drive which supports BIN / ISO files such as MAGICISO.

• Install.

• Next open the asgn1367.rar file by double clicking it. If you can't open it you need to get an archiver which supports rar files such as Winrar.

• Use the patch.*

* You can download online contents after applying our patch.

Help -> Download instruments & sounds

To install DL contents, you need validation info of products. This can be

registered with our new patch. This info will be cleared during the

installation of the products. You need to use our patch again when you

re-install the products.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2751015/0010653532170/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    MAGIX Samplitude Independence Pro x32/x64

Independence is the ultimate sampling workstation for professional music production in the studio and for live productions - Independence Pro and Independence Basic also available now. Independence's Audio Engine has been redeveloped and improved, it now contains the Time-Stretching & Pitch-Shifting options.

70 GB Premium Sound Library including drums, percussion, acoustics, electric bass, pianos, organs, wind instruments, saxophones, synthesizers, a complete symphony orchestra and lots of other instruments
    More than 3,000 instruments, arranger, and step sequencer patches
    contains the Independence Pro 3.0 Software Suite with Independence 3.0, Independence Live 3.0 & Independence FX 3.0.

INSTALLATION:

- After installation open as your VSTi, on midi track and it will ask if you want to down the whole Content 70gigs.
    - You must have Assign latest Magix Samplitude Suite to use.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750614/008522825736/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Propellerheads.Reason.v5.0.HYBRID.DVDR-AiRISO

SUPPLIER..: TEAM AiR CRACKER....: TEAM AiR
    PACKER....: TEAM AiR PROTECTION.: RSA+BASE32
    DATE......: 08/2010
    SiZE......: 76 * 100MB
    SYSTEM....: [þ]WiN [þ]OSX

TYPE......: Digital Audio Workstation

URL.......: http://www.propellerheads.se

I dont need to do introductions... but still... here you go:

Propellerheads Reason 5 - Updated instruments, effects, sequencing and more for composing, beatmaking, loop-mangling, vocal treatment, songwriting and music production. Including Kong Drum Designer, Upgraded Dr. Octo Rex Loop Player, Block Sequencing and Live Sampling. Make your songs self-contained by embedding samples and even ReFill sounds in your file. Reason 5's self-contained song format makes collaborating with your friends a breeze. Even breezier than before actually. Reason 5 lets you use multiple MIDI keyboards, pads, and controllers for playing and recording your instruments. Lock a 16-pad controller to a Kong, and use a keyboard to play your synths. Or use two keyboards on stage for controlling different Reason instruments.

The upgraded Dr. Octo Rex loop player loads eight REX loops into one player and lets you switch between them on the fly. This makes arranging a breeze - load the drum loops into one player, the guitars into another and use the sequencer to select what loop to play in a pattern-like fashion. With eight loops to switch between, the new loop player also comes ready for the experimental minded. Set the player to retrig the loops on the beat, on the bar or on the 16th note. Or program the loops manually like in the original rex player.

Many musicians tend to think of music in terms like intro, verse, chorus, breakdown, buildup and so on. With the new Blocks mode in Reason 5, your sequencer does too. Blocks lets you sequence your songs using a more pattern-based approach, with the segments of your song as individual building blocks to be laid out in your arrangement.

Sampling in Reason is simple and straightforward. Hit the sample button and Reason starts sampling. Reason will detect the sample start automatically. You can sample when Reason is running too if you like - no need to stop the music. Use a mic, a turntable, an instrument or the entire Reason mix.

The Kong Drum Designer is not your regular drum module. It's the drum module focused on letting you get exactly that drum sound you're after. Kong has 16 pads and 16 drums. Build your drum sounds based on any of the nine different drum modules. Flavor the sound with 11 support generators and effects. Program automation, create alternating groups and let Reason's powerful sequencer control the beat. Reason 5 ships with a sound bank with a generous supply of kits for Kong across a wide variety of styles.

In Reason 5 there are tons of changes to bring Reason up to speed with Record. These changes include advanced multi core support, improved cable management in the rack, faster sample loading, on-screen piano keyboard, sequencer usability improvements and much much more.

Propellerheads Reason 5 Main Features Include:

* Kong Drum Designer
    * Upgraded Dr. Octo Rex Loop Player
    * Block Sequencing
    * Live Sampling
    * Automatic Self-Contain of Samples (incl from ReFills)
    * Record Notes on Multiple Tracks
    * Scale Clips by Resizing
    * Mute Tool
    * Set and move loop functions
    * Tap Tempo
    * Improved key commands for laptop use
    * Hierarchical menus in Combinator programmer
    * Additional CV inputs on Combinator
    * Updated Help system (incl Help on Mac)
    * Normalize and reverse audio clips
    * Bounce clip to sample
    * MAC System Requirements: Intel Mac (multiple cores highly recommended), 1 GB RAM or more, DVD drive, Mac OS X 10.4 or later, 2 GB free hard disk space, Monitor with 1024x768 resolution or larger, CoreAudio compliant audio interface or built-in audio hardware, A MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard recommended
    * Windows System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon or better, 1GB RAM, DVD drive, Windows XP SP3, Vista or Windows 7, 2 GB free hard disk space, Monitor with 1024x768 resolution or larger, A 16 bit Windows compatible audio card, preferably with an ASIO driver, A MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard recommended

System Requirements:

Mac OS X
    * Intel Mac (multiple cores highly recommended)
    * 1 GB RAM or more
    * DVD drive
    * Mac OS X 10.4 or later
    * 2 GB free hard disk space
    * Monitor with 1024x768 resolution or larger
    * CoreAudio compliant audio interface or built-in audio hardware
    * A MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard recommended

Windows
    * Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon or better
    * 1GB RAM
    * DVD drive
    * Windows XP SP3, Vista or Windows 7
    * 2 GB free hard disk space
    * Monitor with 1024x768 resolution or larger
    * A 16 bit Windows compatible audio card, preferably with an ASIO driver
    * A MIDI interface and a MIDI keyboard recommended

instalL:

1) Mount or burn.

2) Install and register with Keygen

3) Enjoy this fine Team AiR release !!

p.s. this time i'm not going to say if you like...

Buy the stuff!!!! and suport this great software

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750566/0012784238604/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Sony.MediaSoftware.Parthenon.Huxleys.Six.String.Orchestra.CD

Parthenon Huxley is an electric guitarist of note whose consider-able talents are continuously engaged in the art and craft of creating hit singles. Rolling Stone claims you could "land a marlin" with Hux's massive hooks! With solo gems like P. Hux Deluxe and Purgatory Falls out on the record racks, it's only logical that Sony Creative Software enlist Hux's services as a key member in its exclusive Quartet lineup of Artist Integrated players. Parthenon Huxley's Six-String Orchestra has studio sessions packed with rock and pop electric guitar samples comprising 15 song sessions rocking with riffs of distinction, solos that speak volumes, and crackling accents played on vintage axes. Use these samples royalty-free in your preferred workstation and breed hearty rock and pop earwigs with plenty of bite.

Now, here's where things get really interesting. You can unleash the full potential of Parthenon Huxley's Six-String Orchestra by simply calling the entire Quartet of Artist Integrated libraries onto your desktop. With this collection, plus The Best of Siggi Baldursson: The Drum Loops, Tony Franklin: Not Just Another Pretty Bass, and Matt Fink: Rock & Pop Keyboard Essenntials in hand, you'll have a perfect four-of-a-kind to bet on. The Quartet artists' coordinated efforts allow you to work with loops that have completely resolved human feel, thematic continuity, and sigificantly increased believa-bility and depthóall accomplished at record speed.

Parthenon Huxley's Six-String Orchestra is Premium Collection goods all the wayóa stunning collection of loops coupled with five serious ACID Pro projects and extensive liner notes that speak the language of Artist Integration. It's a whole new paradigm in sample library design that raises the bar on rock and pop music creation in ways that'll make you an AI believer in no time.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2751156/0012784238604/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    ToneBoosters All Plugins Bundle VST v2.3.0 OSX - ASSiGN

Scientifically sound

Our audio plugins are based on more than a decade of scientific research

and product development in the areas of digital signal processing and

auditory perception.

Simply advanced

We combine advanced signal processing techniques and highly-optimized

cross-platform implementations with simple-to-use interfaces to optimize your

workflow.

Value for money

We strive for both affordability as well as quality rather than settling

for compromises and trade-offs, introducing professional-grade products to a

broad range of users.

Version 2.3 – Oct 9, 2011:

EBU Loudness / EBU Compact

Algorithms updated to reflect the recent (2011) changes in ITU-R 1770, EBU R128, and ATSC A/85 (change in relative gating levels).

Equalizer

Added a control for logarithmic spectrum analysis. Power spectrum, left/right pan, and mid/side ratio can now be computed with logarithmic filters with any width between 0 and 1 octave.

All plugins

Several minor changes to improve readability of GUIs.

Windows x86

VST plugins for Microsoft Windows XP or higher, 32-bit DAW hosts.

Windows x64

VST plugins for Microsoft Windows XP or higher, 64-bit DAW hosts.

INSTALLATION:

• Uninstall previous versions

• Next open the asgn1370.rar file by double clicking it. If you can't open it you need to get an archiver which supports rar files such as UnrarX.

• Click on extract and then Copy files to your VSTPlugins dir.

• Copy the keyfiles to the same dir.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2751092/004261412868/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Equinox.Sounds.Tech.House.Kits.Vol.1.MULTiFORMAT-DYNAMiCS

'Tech-House Kits Vol 1' from Equinox Sounds features 5 impressive and deeply crafted construction kits that will take any Tech, Deep or Minimal House production to the next level. The kits are available in ACID/WAV and Apple Loops formats.

There are 5 construction kits in total. Each construction kit is provided with the BPM and presented with a full mix and it's component parts.

You'll get a total of 75 rhythmic loops and musical phrases containing full mixed drumloops, basslines, synthlines and synth melodies plus individual drumloop elements like snares, kicks, hi-hats, percussion...

These loops can be used together to create complete tracks or they can be used individually to serve as a foundation. Alternatively, you can use these flavours to embellish your existing tracks.

www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750844/008522825736/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Focusrite Guitar FX Suite VST v1.2 - ASSiGN

Focusrite's Guitar FX Plug-in Suite includes eleven professional VST/AU

plug- ins, ideal for today's guitarist. These include five of the world's

finest guitar amp models and four distortion pedal effects, all courtesy of

Italian software company 'Overloud'; experts in the field of accurate Guitar

Amp modeling. A 'hot tuna' guitar tuner and 'smart' hum remover are also

provided.

The amp models include plug-ins based on the Vox AC30, Marshall JCM900,

Fender Twin, MESA Boogie Rectifier and the Fender Bassman. The pedal models

include plug-ins based on the Boss DS-1, the Ibanez Tube Screamer, the

Electro Harmonix Big Muff and the Dunlop Fuzz Face.

The amp and pedal models utilise Overloud's renowned analogue modelling

technology, which faithfully reproduces every detail of an analogue tone. It

also ensures perfect reproduction of parameter behaviour, so you always feel

like you're controlling the real hardware. With Overloud's analogue modelling

technology, each component of the schematic has its own mathematical model.

After this rather raw scientific step, the resulting tone is fine tuned by

ear. Overloud don't, unlike many modelling companies, use standard widely

available DSP techniques to obtain a tone that only vaguely resembles the

original one. Instead, custom developed non-standard DSP techniques reproduce

every detail of the original tone.

Finally, each Guitar FX Suite plug-in provides a host of initial pre-sets,

providing a number of great tones for you to audition immediately. You can

also save and recall custom pre-sets, building a vast library of your own

customised tones over time.

Key Points:

Professional VST/AU amp and pedal plug-ins
    Including five of the world’s finest guitar amp models and four distortion pedal effects.

Utilises well-renowned analogue modelling technology
    The technology is derived from that used in Italian software company Overloud’s TH1 software software.

Two essential Guitarist tools
    A Including a stunning 'hot tuna' guitar tuner and a 'smart hum remover’ with the ability to analyse and act intelligently on a signal using ‘Learn’ mode.

A host of factory pre-sets straight out of the box
    Providing a number of great tones for you to audition immediately.

Supported Formats:

• Windows - VST
    • Windows XP users are advised to use Windows XP2 or higher (1GHz CPU recommended)

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750971/002130706434/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Focusrite Plug-in Suite VST v1.2 - ASSiGN

The Focusrite Plug-in Suite was produced by the same team that developed

Novation's nio FX rack and Saffire MixControl. They provide the perfect

upgrade from your standard sequencer effects with all-new Focusrite

Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins, for use in the mix.

Each plug-in has a host of pre-sets that provide a reasonable starting

point, delivering suitable solutions for the chosen sound source. Having

selected a preset, you can then go on to finely tune these settings.The

compressor and gate have been modelled on Focusrite's hardware devices, using

the measurement of custom optos to achieve the signature Focusrite sound.

(All Focusrite optos are tuned by ear, just like in the old days of analog

design, ensuring a faithful recreation of those classic vintage 1960s optical

compressors.)

With the same signature as the original Focusrite EQ curves. Focusrite's

R&D team used state-of-the-art numerical transform techniques to create an

authentic response across the entire audible frequency spectrum for this

software EQ.

The Reverb is based on classic algorithmic studio reverb designs.

The Focusrite Plug-in Suite is included with all new Saffire audio

interfaces.

System Requirements:

• Windows - VST • Mac OS - VST, Audio Unit * Windows XP users are advised to use Windows XP2 or higher ** 1GHz CPU recommended

INSTALLATION:

• Unistall previous versions

• Next open the asgn1368.rar file by double clicking it. If you can't open it you need to get an archiver which supports rar files such as Winrar.

• Click on extract and then run the setup to install.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750989/0019176357906/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Novation FX Plug-in Suite VST v1.2 - ASSiGN

Novation have made some of the most renowned synthesisers of the past 20

years. Not least, the Nova and Supernova series, which had legendarily

powerful effects sections. These became a hallmark of Novation's digital

synths, and are now available as software plug-ins. So now you can give any

track in your DAW/sequencer the Novation synthesiser FX treatment.

Novation's Plug-in FX suite provides five key effects from Novation's synth

heritage, including signature effects derived from the legendary SuperNova

II. The five independent VST/AU plug-ins include Chorus, Delay, Tremelo,

Phaser and the famously flexible, powerful filter featuring overdrive. Each

and every one of them offers a significant upgrade from your DAW/sequencer's

own effects.

Key Features:

Five effects from Novation’s Synthesizer heritage ?

Including the famously flexible, powerful filter featuring overdrive from the SuperNova II. Effects include Chorus, Delay, Tremolo, Phaser and Filter.

Affordable upgrade from your DAW's own effects ?

The Novation plug-in suite places sound-sculpting flexibility and professional solutions within reach of producers on even the tightest of budgets.

Powerful filter modelled on Novation’s legendary Supernova II ?

Providing an array of features and a unique sound that sets it apart from any other filter on the market. This filter is also capable of mimicking Moog and Oberheim synthesizer filters, or the Roland TB303 filter.

Enhanced delay modelled on Novation’s legendary Supernova II

?With the addition of a high- and low-pass in-line filter, this delay can deliver funky dub-style effects or psuedo tape echo.

Unique Tremolo based on the Supernova II

Depth and speed controls sit alongside a new ‘Phase’ control help to produce fully variable auto-pan stereo spatial effects.

Chorus and Phaser effects ?

Directly modelled on the Chorus and Phaser from the award-winning, industry-changing Novation K-Station synthesizer.

System Requirements:

Supported Formats:

Windows - VST
    Windows XP users are advised to use Windows XP2 or higher (1GHz CPU recommended)

Windows:

Windows XP* or Vista (All Versions)
    Pentium III 600 MHz CPU or faster**
    512 MB RAM
    XVGA [High Colour 1024x768]

INSTALLATION:

• Unistall previous versions

• Next open the asgn1368.rar file by double clicking it. If you can't open it you need to get an archiver which supports rar files such as Winrar.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750993/006392119302/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    5Pin.Media.MIDI.Focus.Soulful.House.Sounds.MULTiFORMAT-SYNTH

5Pin Media proudly presents SOULFUL HOUSE SOUNDS, the fourth release in their MIDI FOCUS SERIES, bringing you expressive sounds partnered with expertly crafted MIDI for bathing your summer productions in soulful bliss.

Soul was an important catalyst in the birth of House and it comes as no surprise that it remains as important today as it did back in the heady nineties, providing both inspiration and an organic flavour to the many genres of House. SOULFUL HOUSE SOUNDS has been designed to provide precisely this vital ingredient to any Deep, Soulful, Disco, Funky or Tech House production from East, West, North or South!

Soulful House Sounds boasts 129 MIDI files spread across 25 construction kits, featuring Bass, Leads, Rhodes Chords, Piano Chords, "Wah" Chords and Toplines. All MIDI files are clearly labelled with musical part and key information for quick and easy recognition to use with the included patches or any third party MIDI compatible sound source. Kicking off the sounds department is 17 multi-sample patches captured in pristine 24 bit audio available in Live 8 Sampler, Kontakt 3, NNXT, EXS24, Halion and SFZ formats followed by a bank of 10 Sylenth presets and 12 Live8 Instrument Racks. An Ableton Live8 pack is also included. Last but not least is 20 Sax and Guitar WAVs at 125bpm for added organic spice.

Most importantly the majority of the MIDI parts have been captured with a natural musical feel avoiding the common found over quantised effect to give your productions that extra edge.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750372/004261412868/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Arcsoft DTS Decoder DLL pack with dtsdecoderdll.dll

here is a collection of different versions of Arcsoft's DTS decoder DLL. If you don't know what to do with this, or why I've included various versions, it's safe to say this torrent isn't for you.

Everything you need to register the DLL is also included. ALl you have to do is run __install__.bat or simply replace your existing verision of the dll with one of the ones provided here.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2749327/0014914945038/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Camel Audio Alchemy VSTi RTAS v1.2.5 x86 x64 FIX Patch Only - ASSiGN

Alchemy is the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer which can turn your

musical dreams into reality. It's a synth powerhouse and yet is easy to use

thanks to its performance controls and remix pads. The library of

contemporary sounds explores new sonic territory ranging from cutting-edge

pads and sublime soundscapes to ultra-fat basses and synths. Just tweak the

library of presets from many of the world's top sound designers or dive in

and analyse your own samples - it's up to you!

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2749981/002130706434/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    EarMaster School v5.0.0.634 SW

EarMaster School is a an interactive and powerful tool for teaching ear training. The learn-by-doing approach allows your students to develop better musical ears - and it is great fun too! EarMaster is easy to use and includes all the features you need for teaching ear training.

Tutor editor
    • Use the 651 ready-to-use lessons or make your own customized lessons with the advanced Tutor Editor.
    • Control how well the students must perform before advancing to the next lesson.
    • Tutor lessons are compatible with EarMaster Pro.
    • E-learning compatible:
    Distribute your lessons to students’ home computers by e-mail, on a website or on all types of storage devices.
    Receive the students’ results through the integrated export-by-email functionality.

Student administration and report facilities
    • The User Overview function allows teachers to easily control and evaluate the students’ assignments.
    • Detailed information on students’ training and performance with advanced report function.
    • Print summaries and results for single users or whole classes.
    • Easy management of student data.
    • Detailed statistics - monitor the students’ progress and benefit from information on every aspect of the students’ ear training process.

Multi-user and network facilities
    • Students and teachers can continue their latest ear training session on any computer in the network.
    • Runs in any Windows network and is easy to install.
    • Remembers results and settings for each user.
    • No limitations on number of users.
    • Use EarMaster in your own language.
    • For students, EarMaster School looks just like EarMaster Pro. Only teachers and administrators have access to the advanced educational features.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Monitor resolution 800x600

Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista and 7

Disk space 30 MB

INSTALLATION:

• Next open the EMS500634SW.rar file by double clicking it. If you can't open it you need to get an archiver which supports rar files such as Winrar.

• Now you have 2 options here

a) there is 2 registry keys one with my name and serial and other clean
    open the clean one by right-click and in the contest menu click edit´, now open the keygen and hit on genarate a few times copy that serial to the registry key and put your name. something like this:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\MidiTec\EarMaster School\5.0]
    "Name"="deepstatush33t.com"
    "Serial"="6B53H-4FC18-X6B5Y"

now close and save, then you double-click on the saved registry, voilá!!
    keep that registry key cuz wend a update shows up you can use that one!!

b) Just open the keygen and genarate serial and paste to the app with the name you whant.

• That's it! Done.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750351/002130706434/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    FabFilter Total Bundle STANDALONE VST VSTi VST3 RTAS v10.2011 x86/x64

Include

* FabFilter Pro-L v1.02

FabFilter Pro-L is a feature-packed limiter plug-in for mastering and mixing, with multiple advanced limiting algorithms and highly accurate metering.

* FabFilter Pro-G v1.01

FabFilter Pro-G is a highly flexible gate/expander plug-in with advanced side chain options and precise metering.

* FabFilter Pro-Q v1.11

FabFilter Pro-Q is a top-quality EQ plug-in with zero latency and linear phase modes, up to 24 bands and a gorgeous interface for easy and precise editing.

* FabFilter Pro-C v1.15

FabFilter Pro-C is a professional compressor plug-in with flexible side chain and routing options and an innovative interface.

* FabFilter Twin 2 v2.11

FabFilter Twin 2 is a powerful synthesizer plug-in with the best possible sound quality and an ultra-flexible drag-and-drop modulation system.

* FabFilter Timeless 2 v2.10

FabFilter Timeless 2 is an ultra-flexible tape delay plug-in with time stretching, top quality filters and drag-and-drop modulation.

* FabFilter Volcano 2 v2.11

FabFilter Volcano 2 is a versatile filter effect plug-in with state-of-the-art filter technology and endless modulation possibilities.

* FabFilter One v3.13

FabFilter One is a basic synthesizer plug-in with just one oscillator, but with perfectly fine-tuned controls and the best possible sound and filter quality.

* FabFilter Simplon v1.13

FabFilter Simplon is a basic and easy to use filter plug-in with two high-quality multi-mode filters and an interactive filter display.

* FabFilter Micro v1.03

FabFilter Micro is the ultimate lightweight filter plug-in with a single high-quality filter including envelope follower modulation.

Windows:

All FabFilter plug-ins are available in 32-bit and 64-bit editions for Windows.

We support the following plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, VST 3 and RTAS (32-bit only).

Stand-alone synths

On Windows, our synthesizers can also be used stand-alone (including support for ASIO drivers).

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750211/002130706434/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Loopmasters - Dom Kane Presents Electro Tech-Multiformat

Dom Kane Presents Electro Tech' is the latest sample pack from the ever productive and in demand Dom Kane, and this one is all about Electro and Tech House. For lovers of the music of producers including Wolfgang Gartner, Mord Fustang, Funkagenda, Deadmau5, 303 Lovers, Avicii and Afrojack, this is the new sample collection which is bang on the money and bound to inspire many future classics.

Dom Kane Presents Electro Tech' is a current and contemporary collection of Heavy Synths, Tech Wobbles, Fat Loops, Twisted Metallic Filtered Madness and Glitched Processed Loops which combine to provide the producer a superb palette of Electro and Tech House samples.

'Dom Kane Presents Electro Tech' was produced by Dom Kane, who continues to impress with his DJ career and producer skills, his sample packs are always of the highest quality and this one is no different.

Weighing in at 800 MB, 'Dom Kane Presents Electro Tech' contains 533 Samples in 24-Bit, including 242 Loops and 290 One-Shot Samples. You also get 73 ready-to-play NN-XT, Halion, Kontakt, ESX and SFZ compatible soft sampler patches. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase separately.

In detail, 'Dom Kane Presents Electro Tech' contains 38 Bass Loops, 7 Combination Bass Lops, 52 Chord and Stab Loops, 32 Drum Addon Top Loops, 36 Drumloops inc Kicks, 30 Drumloops without kicks, 17 FX Loops, 30 Transformer FX loops, 53 One-Shot Bass hits, 147 Single Instrument Samples, plus 91 Single Drum Samples.

For any producers who create Electro or Tech House music and want a fresh and bang up to the minute palette of samples, created by one of the most talented producers in the genre 'Dom Kane Presents Electro Tech' is here!

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750348/0017045651472/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Magix Samplitude Pro X v12.0

Samplitude Pro X is the perfect DAW for uncompromised audio productions - from arranging and recording, to editing and mixing, all the way to professional mastering and CD/DVD authoring. Work with a fully customizable interface and experience a DAW tailored to your needs. The precision audio engine with 64-bit support, outstanding mastering quality plugins, 5.1 Surround mixing and its ability to be seamless integrated into your studio make Samplitude Pro X the most powerful audio workstations.

Top Features:

One-box Solution
    100% neutral sounding hybrid audio engine
    64-Bit Support
    Intelligent docking concept
    Spectral editing on track level
    5.1 Surround mixing
    Advanced object editing
    essentialFX Suite
    VariVerb Pro
    Vintage Effects Suite
    Virtual instruments
    High-End Mastering Plug-ins
    Independence Sampler Workstation with a 12 GB content library

What's New:

64-Bit support

For the first time Samplitude Pro X offers you the opportunity to take advantage of a 64-bit application and to use 64-bit plug-ins. Furthermore you can still use of your 32-bit plug-ins. These are operated by an internal bridge and can be combined with any 64-bit plug-ins.

It goes without saying that Samplitude Pro X works on 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. The main difference is in the amount of RAM available. On a 64-bit operating system a 32-bit application can use up to 4 GB of RAM (twice as much as on a Microsoft Windows 32-bit version), while a native 64-bit application is capable of using far more RAM (up to a terabyte, depending on the system components).

Similarly even demanding plug-ins or complex mixes can lead to performance increases.
    AAF/OMF support

New docking concept
    5.1 Surround mixing
    Tempo track
    essentialFX Suite
    Independence Sampling Workstation
    Optimized Visualization
    New Object Editor
    Content Packs up to 7 GB
    Artist series controller support

Supported OS

Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
    Microsoft® Windows® Vista® (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
    Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-Bit)

Minimum System Requirements

Processor: 1,5 GHz and higher
    RAM (32 Bit system): 1 GB Ram
    RAM (64 Bit system): 4 GB Ram
    Graphics card: Onboard graphic card with screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
    Sound cards: ASIO and / or WDM compatible soundcard
    Hard disk space: 500 MB for minimal installation
    Drive: DVD drive (for installation)

Optional:

Burning: Requires CD/DVD ±R(W) recorder
    MP3 export: Requires Windows Media Player 10 or higher
    MIDI recording: MIDI interface

Supported file formats

Export: MIDI-Standard-Format (MID), WAV, ACC, Broadcast WAV, MP3, CD-A, OGG-Vorbis, AIFF, WMA, FLAC
    Import: MIDI-Standard-Format (MID, GM, GS, XG), WAV, ACC, Broadcast WAV, MP3, CDA, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, MOV, AVI (audio material)

INSTALLATION:

• Next open the SAMX12.rar file by double clicking it. If you can't open it you need to get an archiver which supports rar files such as Winrar.

• Click on extract and then run the setup to install and close the SAMX wend it's done.

• Copy the crack from crack folder and paste to installation dir ( c:\programsfiles\magix\samplitude replacing the original.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2749300/002130706434/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    MAGIX Samplitude Pro X Suite Proper Working 12.0 x86 x64

Magix Samplitude Pro X v12.0 Working Proper

Samplitude Pro X is the perfect DAW for uncompromised audio productions - from arranging and recording, to editing and mixing, all the way to professional mastering and CD/DVD authoring. Work with a fully customizable interface and experience a DAW tailored to your needs. The precision audio engine with 64-bit support, outstanding mastering quality plugins, 5.1 Surround mixing and its ability to be seamless integrated into your studio make Samplitude Pro X the most powerful audio workstations.

Top Features:

One-box Solution
    100% neutral sounding hybrid audio engine
    64-Bit Support
    Intelligent docking concept
    5.1 Surround mixing
    Advanced object editing
    essentialFX Suite
    VariVerb Pro
    Vintage Effects Suite
    Virtual instruments
    High-End Mastering Plug-ins
    Independence Sampler Workstation with a 12 GB content library

What's New:

64-Bit support

For the first time Samplitude Pro X offers you the opportunity to take advantage of a 64-bit application and to use 64-bit plug-ins. Furthermore you can still use of your 32-bit plug-ins. These are operated by an internal bridge and can be combined with any 64-bit plug-ins.

It goes without saying that Samplitude Pro X works on 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. The main difference is in the amount of RAM available. On a 64-bit operating system a 32-bit application can use up to 4 GB of RAM (twice as much as on a Microsoft Windows 32-bit version), while a native 64-bit application is capable of using far more RAM (up to a terabyte, depending on the system components).

Similarly even demanding plug-ins or complex mixes can lead to performance increases.
    AAF/OMF support

New docking concept
    5.1 Surround mixing
    Tempo track
    essentialFX Suite
    Independence Sampling Workstation
    Optimized Visualization
    New Object Editor
    Content Packs up to 7 GB
    Artist series controller support

Supported OS

Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
    Microsoft® Windows® Vista® (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
    Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-Bit)

Minimum System Requirements

Processor: 1,5 GHz and higher
    RAM (32 Bit system): 1 GB Ram
    RAM (64 Bit system): 4 GB Ram
    Graphics card: Onboard graphic card with screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
    Sound cards: ASIO and / or WDM compatible soundcard
    Hard disk space: 500 MB for minimal installation
    Drive: DVD drive (for installation)

Optional:

Burning: Requires CD/DVD ±R(W) recorder
    MP3 export: Requires Windows Media Player 10 or higher
    MIDI recording: MIDI interface

Supported file formats

Export: MIDI-Standard-Format (MID), WAV, ACC, Broadcast WAV, MP3, CD-A, OGG-Vorbis, AIFF, WMA, FLAC
    Import: MIDI-Standard-Format (MID, GM, GS, XG), WAV, ACC, Broadcast WAV, MP3, CDA, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, MOV, AVI (audio material)

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750002/004261412868/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Native Instruments Maschine STANDALONE VST VSTi RTAS v1.7.1 Update Only

Create tight rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments with MASCHINE - the highly enjoyable instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and VST/AU plug-in host. Everything is intuitively controllable via the fully integrated hardware - once you touch the tactile controller the fun and intuitive workflow takes over, allowing you to stay focused on what matters - the music.

New and improved features:
    Plugin hosting for VST/AU instruments and effects
    Increased number of effect slots (3 per Sound, 4 per Group, 4 on Master)
    New "Pad Link" function with 8 pad groups and Master/Slave option
    Individual swing setting per sound
    Clip naming
    Sample renaming
    Improved scene duplication
    External audio input/output increased to 16 stereo channels
    Improved Drag&Drop mapping for samples
    Improved Drag&Drop from OS for Maschine files and audio files
    Drag&Drop rearrangement of scenes and patterns
    Snap-to-grid when moving events via mouse
    VST plugin operation under Mac OS X 64bit
    Rex import under Mac OS X 64bit
    Free download for "Komplete Elements" instrument collection

Installation

Burn or mount the image
    Run setup to update your Maschine!!

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750345/0010653532170/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Native Instruments Reaktor 5.6.1 Update Only

EAKTOR is a world-class studio right out of the box. The library includes more than 70 ready-to-use instruments and effects created by Native Instruments and our network of instrument designers, with several thousands of presets for an incredibly wide range of sound generation and audio processing applications. You'll find a stunning variety of synthesizers, grooveboxes, sequencers, sample transformers, sound generators, sample players, and effects, providing nearly any synthesis, sampling and effects technique you can imagine. From classic synthesis and sample techniques up to exotic methods such as delay-line resonance, modal or granular synthesis - REAKTOR is capable of fulfilling all of your audio desires - there are no boundaries to your creativity.

The main improvements include:
    * All windows of previous versions have been merged into a single window application
    * Flexible window layout for customized workflow
    * Larger fonts, more contrast in colors for better accessibility
    * New bookmark system provides for fast access to important points in Structure
    * Visual indication of keyboard focus
    * Rearranged Properties and Sample Map Editor for increased consistency and usability
    * Snapshot List streamlined with improved bank selection and editing
    * Reworked Sample Player/Recorder, fully integrated with File Browser
    * Master fader for input and output volume
    * Central snapshot control in Main Bar
    * Refreshed look of Panel elements (knobs, faders etc)
    * Simplified Instrument header

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750336/0012784238604/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Music.Services.Drumasonic.v1.5.KONTAKT.SCD-AudioP2P

•A modern drum set and some of the finest cymbals, pristinely recorded in two distinct, punchy sounding rooms – Damped Room and Large Room.
    •Unprocessed signals which have been extensively phase-optimized, perfectly cut and velocity-mapped with additionally developed software tools.
    •Microphones: 5.0 Surround, Overheads A/B, Room M/S, Trash, Close mics, Bass Drum inside/outside, Snare Drum top/bottom – freely mixable and routable.
    •Comprehensive Snare resonance and HiHat concepts, freely assignable Mapping, Velocity, Tuning, MIDI controllers.
    •High performance, state-of-the-art KONTAKT4.2 engine, intuitive user interface.

DRUMASONIC runs on all current Mac and PC systems with about 3.5 GB of free hard disk space (download edition with lossless compressed 44.1 kHz/24 bit samples; representing 8 GB uncompressed) as stand-alone application as well as AU, VST and RTAS plug-in. With the purchase of DRUMASONIC, you qualify for a cross-grade offer to the full version of KONTAKT 4 by Native Instruments.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2749409/0019176357906/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    P5Audio - Dubstep Los Angeles Sample Pack

Inspired by Los Angeles native DJ's like Skrillex and 12th Planet, as well as L.A. newcomers such as Rusko,
    these loops and sounds are crafted to capture the wobbly quaking Dubstep sounds rocking the SoCal faultline!

This product features:
    Over 170 music loops and sample sounds including drum and percussion loops and samples, wobbly bass loops,
    synth loops and transition FX! Inspired by some of the greatest names in Dubstep including Skrillex, Rusko,
    12th Planet and more!

Brought to P5audio by the talented L.A. Dubstep Producer DJ D3VIL!
    All tempos and Key signatures are provided.
    All of these Music Loops and Samples are 100% Royalty FREE!

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750379/0019176357906/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Smash Up The Studio - Soul Machine 2-Multiformat

Soul Machine 2' from Smash Up The Studio is full of classic 70's and 80's keyboard loops, seven superb Construction Kits of the highest musical quality plus lashings of hot key loops including bass, funky clav's, piano, rhodes, analog synths including Moog and ARP, strings and more!

By popular demand Smash Up The Studio is pleased to present 'Soul Machine 2' the long awaited sequel to their best-selling Sample and MIDI pack 'Soul Machine'.

Sweet chord progressions, authentic synth hooks played on classic analog equipment, this collection focuses on the late 70's and early 80's and covers Soul and Nu Disco styles.

Each of the seven Construction Kits are featured in the demo. All the loops are available separately so the user can build and arrange each track to their own personal requirements. As well as WAV and Apple Loop formats also included are MIDI Loops wherever possible for added flexibility.

Please Note:

Everything you hear in the demo is included in the pack apart from the drums. Also the organ in kit 1 is in MIDI format only.

In addition to the seven Construction Kits there are also 80 independent loops ranging between 4 and 8 bars in length. These loops have all been professionally performed and recorded in 24-Bit audio. Total pack size is 1.13 GB (unzipped).

All content is royalty-free. Performed and produced by Steve Burton exclusively for Smash Up The Studio.

Formats:
    • 24-Bit WAV
    • 24 Bit Apple Loops
    • MIDI

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750396/0012784238604/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Sample Magic 101 - Tech-House Toplines

Moody melodics, peak-time tech workouts and smokey after-hours progressions combine across 101 melodic track-starters for tech-house, deep house and minimal-tech productions.

From one of Sample Magic's lead sound designers (Electro, Mainroom Anthems) comes Tech-House Toplines - 101 synth workouts inspired by tech-house heavyweights such as Stimming, M.A.N.D.Y, Gui Boratto, Sebo K, Robert Babicz, Marc Romboy, Booka Shade, and Reboot.

Passed through Sample Magic's all-analogue signal chain, each loop oozes depth, warmth and clarity to guarantee full-bodied lead-line melodics.

All loops are tempo-synced at 125bpm, with many leads offered with variant mixes for added creative flexibility.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2750388/0017045651472/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Cakewalk Z3TA Plus 2 STANDALONE VSTi v2.1 x86x64

http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/Z3TA/

The legendary waveshaping sound of Z3TA+ (zay'-ta) is back – and better than ever. New filters, modulatable waveshapers, flexible effects, expressive control and a gorgeous new interface make Z3TA+ 2 one seriously powerful synth. It’s not often that a soft synth can be called a classic, but in the case of Z3TA+ it’s definitely appropriate. Used on countless tracks over the past decade, Z3TA+’s distinctive sound has been a staple of electronic artists the world over.

Bigger and Badder
    Z3TA+ 2 has a completely redesigned user interface that inspires performance and makes sound design clear and comfortable while preserving that signature sound that has made it a favorite of top producers and musicians around the world.

1000 New Sounds
    Z3TA+ 2 has 1000 new patches, expertly crafted by a carefully selected design team – some of which designed the original Z3TA+ patches, which are also included.

The Sound of a Classic, Only Better
    Z3TA+ 2 has a wealth of new sound design capabilities including new filter types, new waveshapers, new modulation destinations and a revamped effects section.

Expressive Playability
    Z3TA+ 2’s new Performance Module, redesigned layout, and Adaptive Pitch Bend raises the level of expression and playability.

New in Z3TA+ 2:
    • Completely redesigned user interface
    • Quicker access to needed controls
    • More parameters and controls
    • 1,093 classic Z3TA+ patches
    • Over 1,000 newly crafted sounds
    • All new patch browser
    • New filter types
    • New waveshapers
    • New modulation destinations
    • Revamped FX section with drag and drop
    • New Performance Module
    • And much more!

CHANGES IN Z3TA+ V2.1
    •Scala tuning files are now supported with the latest full library of Scala tuning files from the Scala homepage are included.
    •Users can now search for presets using the Preset Search button.
    •Arpeggiator Auto Fit mode loads any MIDI file and intelligently adjusts the data to work as a new arpeggiator pattern. Arp patterns can also be dragged to host applications for customization.
    •New Program menu options have been added, including the option to set any preset as the default preset, display a list of the most recently loaded presets, and the ability to import banks in their original order.
    •Memory usage has been greatly improved.
    •And many more enhancements, improvements, and bug fixes.

More details in v2.1
    http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/kb/reader.aspx/2007013264

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2748714/008522825736/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Guitar Pro 6.1.0 r10558 Final rar

http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php?pg=download

Guitar Pro is first and foremost a program designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings. Its great ease of use and the success of its specific file format have made it a program used by guitarists worldwide. It now includes editing support for many other instruments like the piano or the drums, a realistic audio engine, and interactive tools to support every musician's practice.

INTERFACE
    An optimal display of your score, together with all the tools you need for editing, sound-setting, and playing your instrument.
    Choose your display options from the screen or page mode, horizontal or vertical scrolling, monotrack, multitrack, and full-screen mode, and 25-800% zooming.

EDITING
    All of the tools you need to create and edit scores, right at hand. Quickly and easily capture the notes with the keyboard and its many shortcuts, with the mouse, or yet again with a MIDI instrument.

All of the symbols and effects
    With Guitar Pro, add all of the common musical symbols to your score, most notable those that are specific to the guitar and other fretted instruments.

Customize your score
    Based on the classic or jazz styles, you can set 70 different parameters, configure the outlook of your scores exactly as you wish, and get professional-level paper printouts.

Tablature and standard notation
    Both types of notation are perfectly synchronized: the notes capture into one get immediately reported into the other.

Summary of the notation elements
    Dynamics, grace note, staccato, fade in, left-hand and right-hand fingering, brush, pick strokes, ghost note, accented notes, muffled note, let ring, harmonics, tapping, slap, hammer-on / pull-off, bend, tremolo bar, slides, vibrato, wide vibrato, trill, tremolo picking, palm mute, multirests, double dotting, n-tuplets, fermata, double accidentals, left-hand tapping, rasgueado, arpeggio, rhythmic « slash » notation, ornaments, extended barré…; and of course texts, lyrics, chord diagrams...

AUDIO
    Guitar Pro is also a powerful score player, which facilitates composing or learning a piece.

The RSE: realistic audio playback
    The RSE (Realistic Sound Engine) technology includes the realistic studio recordings of instruments, as well as some effect modelisations that are the result of years of research.
    You'll get access to over a hundred soundbanks, and over fifty effects pedals and amps. We provide many presets for all styles, and you can also configure your own effect chains. You can apply a mastering to the final result, with a compressor-limiter, a reverb, and a 10-track equalizer.
    You can also listen to your scores in MIDI sound.

In Guitar Pro 6 the RSE2 offers over a hundred soundbanks, new integrated presets, and the possibility to entirely configure the sound of each track.

Choose the RSE soundbank, the tuning mode, and the playing style: slap, picking ...

Optimized playback options
    During playback, the score automatically scrolls on and a highlighted cursor lets you know which note is being played. You can adjust tempo, and play all or part of a piece in loops. The Speed Trainer will then let you play any section of the score in loops with progressive accelerations. This is very useful to practice a solo or a complex guitar riff!
    All of the effects specific to the guitar (e.g., bend, slide, ghost notes, etc.) are rendered into the playback, as well as the various possible playing styles – pickstroking, fingerpicking or slapping, for instance.

Improved Management of Automations
    In a new window, you can customize precisely the changes of volume, tempo, and panoramic during playback.

Soundboard, global view
    For each track, the Guitar Pro Soundboard lets you adjust the volume, the panoramic, and the semi-parametric equalizer.
    You can also use it to mute one or several tracks, and choose to show or hide them. An ideal tool when you want to use Guitar Pro as backing band.

The global view allows you to get a synthetic view of the score, and thus to easily move around it. You can define various sections in a score, such as Intro, Verse, or Chorus.

TOOLS
    Guitar Pro is a true workshop for guitarists: chord and scale libraries, tuner, metronom, virtual fretboard and keyboard.
    All of those tools work with fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings.

Diagram generator
    Request any chord in any tuning, and Guitar pro will display all possible finger positions for you. Draw a diagram by clicking on the grid, and Guitar Pro will suggest all possible names for that chord.

Scale engine
    The scale engine presents a large directory of scales, from the most common to the most exotic, for you to look at and listen to. Whichever scale you select can be shown on the fretboard or keyboard to work as support for you to write your score. The search function also allows you to quickly find out what scale is being used in all or part of the score.

MIDI and digital tuners
    The digital tuner allows you to tune your guitar by plugging it into the soundcard, or via a microphone. You can also simply tune your guitar by ear, string by string, with the MIDI tuner.
    Those work for all possible tunings.

Virtual fretboard and keyboard
    The virtual fretboard and keyboard are here to help you see the notes from the score, or capture them into it. They can show you the notes of the current beat, as well as the notes of the next beat, of the whole bar or yet again of the scale you have selected. Those are indispensable tools if you are beginning or is you wish to capture notes with the mouse.

Since the Guitar Pro format has become a true standard on the Internet, the software will let you enjoy thousands of scores that are already available over many websites (files in *.gp3, *.gp4, *.gp5 and *.gpx formats).

MIDI Import/Export
    A MIDI file consistes in a mere description of musical data, which Guitar Pro turns into an actual multitrack tablature. The software calculates and optimizes the position of each note on the fretboard for you to play it as easily as possible. You can also export the tablature as a MIDI file for use in another software.

ASCII Import/Export
    The ASCII format — or simple text file — was the first format used for the sharing of tablatures. It is so easy to use via a mere text editor that it is still widely used today, in spite of its outdated look. Guitar Pro will let you convert ASCII files into tablatures in one click, to play them or print them out. The reverse option is also possible.

WAV Export
    With the WAV Export option, you can convert a Guitar Pro file into an audio file, which you can play or burn onto an audio CD.

PNG Export
    Exporting into PNG (image) will let you save your tablatures as big-sized pictures. Those pictures can for instance be integrated into a webpage for wider diffusion, or edited with the appropriate software for pedagogical purposes.

PDF Export
    The PDF format is standard when you wish to distribute your scores.

Activate:

1. Install the program.
    2. Start.
    3. In the customer ID and code to make any data.
    4. Put a tick in the agreement.
    5. Click "Activate offline".
    6. Run keygen.
    7. In the top box keygen copy the data from the top margin.
    8. Click in the keygens "Generate".
    9. Copy the data from the lower field in the bottom margin keygen windows activation.
    10. Click "OK".
    11. Program block access to the Internet and turn off auto update.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2747930/002130706434/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Native Instruments Battery 3 STANDALONE VSTi RTA

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/battery-3/

BATTERY 3 is the professional standard for drums and percussion. The latest version of the acclaimed drum sampler fuses an extensive library with functionality and simplicity. A powerful new engine and a host of sound shaping options deliver tight, punchy drums while the user-friendly interface guarantees instant access and complete control. Whether electronic or acoustic, BATTERY 3 will have your drums rolling in no time.

At the heart of BATTERY 3 lies the cell matrix, bigger and more versatile than ever before. With up to 128 sample cells, it is fully customizable – define the number of cells, rows and columns to fit your exact needs. Color-code or select multiple cells for quick and easy management. Step through all your drums of a particular type and pre-listen samples within the current kit. BATTERY 3's flexible nature ensures the perfect setup for any situation.

BATTERY 3 offers a wide range of sound shaping features and effects, both for individual cells and on a global level. Adjustable articulations, such as flam, humanize and roll, add a natural feel to your rhythms. The time stretching feature allows samples to be sculpted and loops to be adjusted to the correct tempo.
    BATTERY 3 is also armed with an arsenal of powerful and flexible effects for every cell or the master channel which guarantee your drums a production-ready and cohesive sound.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2747944/008522825736/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Sonalksis Studio One Bundle VST RTAS v09.2011 x8

http://www.sonalksis.com/studio1.htm

The complete set of Sonalksis audio processing tools. Record, sculpt, experiment and refine your sound with this supreme collection.

Includes :

Essentials Mk2 Bundle

* SV-315Mk2 Compressor

* SV-517Mk2 Equaliser

* SV-719 Gate

Multiband Dynamics Bundle

* CQ1 Multiband Compander

* DQ1 Dynamic EQ

Creative Elements Bundle

* Creative Filter

* Digital Grimebox

* Uber Compressor

Mastering Suite Bundle

* MultiLimit

* MaxLimit

* StereoTools

* Ultimate-D

Free Plugs

* FreeG

Changes on this version :

* Support for 64 bit hosts (VST and AudioUnit) -- Support for 64 bit Mac OS
    X Lion and Windows 7.

* Optimisations for 64 bit systems.

* Additional optimisations and stability fixes for 32 bit systems.

* All RTAS plug-ins are still 32 bit only.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2747893/006392119302/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Arturia v2 Analog Synth Collection AU RTAS VST HYBRID WIN OS

Arturia V2 Vintage Collection Hybrid Mac/PC - VST, AU, RTAS - Keygens by AIR. Software recreations of the synthesizers that have been, for the last 40 years, at the center of music production. All of them stay true to the original while bringing additional features.

These are the synths included:

Analog Factory 2.5
    Jupiter-8 2.0
    Prophet V 2.0
    Waldorf Largo 1.5.1
    ARP2600 2.0
    Brass 2.0.5
    CS80 2.0
    MiniMoog 2.0.1
    Moog Modular 2.5

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2748828/0017045651472/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Ashampoo.Photo.Commander.9.v9.4.0.Multilingual.Incl.Keygen.a

Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 offers you the perfect mix of features to manage, edit, present and optimize your digital pictures. The program provides you with a quick and straightforward management of your photo collection including options to create groups, tag pictures and put together virtual picture albums. Assign for example the name of your last travel destination (tagging) to your holiday pictures. This way you can later find all pictures you took at that destination very fast.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2748490/002130706434/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    FxFactory Pro 2.6.2 Bundle

Just want to say thanks to the d*ck who reported the last torrent because it had a password, even though this was provided and did NOT redirect to another site, therefore NOT really contravening Demonoid rules!! But you had to be petty didn't you - d*ckhead. Just how pointless was that?

Anyway, you've got a clean version with NO password now - happy?

Easy to install - JUST MAKE SURE YOU'RE OFFLINE!!!

Unpack archive, install DMG, run patch, enter any combination of numbers to complete the serial and EUREKA!!! FxFactory Heaven...FCPX suddenly looks an appealing editing experience!!

As for the additional BONUS plug-ins:

Right click
    Click "UNPACK CONTENTS"
    Unzip file
    Double click file
    Enter ANY 30-digit number to install

Please note - not all of these bonus plugs work in FCPX, however they are 100% compatible with FCP7.

To be clear, you can have both FCPX and FCP7 installed on your Mac - just rename one of them before you install the other ie. call FCP7, FCP7_2009 instead.

The basic FxFactory package works completely fine with either..

Make sure Fxfactory is used while the internet is OFFLINE or port access is blocked with Little Snitch - otherwise it can be a lengthy re-install!!

Enjoy my friends...and in future, if you have a problem, talk to the uploader first instead of being a pointless "Little Snitch"

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2748077/0014914945038/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Native Instruments Kontakt 5 STANDALONE VST AU RTAS v5.0.1 O

Once again, NATIVE INSTRUMENTS raises the bar with KONTAKT 5 — the latest version of the industry-leading sampler. KONTAKT 5 takes a bold leap forward with 37 new filters, four new on-board studio effects, updated time stretching, a new instrument bus system and more. As you will see from the newSTUDIO DRUMMER, for example, it's a deep-rooted update to the KONTAKT platform, allowing us — and you — to create even better instruments and more powerful, expressive sounds.

KONTAKT 5 delivers a number of large-scale enhancements, extending the creative power of the industry standard sampler further than ever before.

*NOTES FROM VARIUS USERS*

Quote:
    yes, use patch. it say "failed", but no failed. worked!

Installed, tested and works. OSX Lion.
    Loads in Garageband and Logic.

Works Great on Ableton Live 8, Ableton Suite 8 and Logic, and Standalone!

Fix for Studio Drummer loading problem:
    If when open back Kontakt you have to re import your Studio Drummer in the library just download NI Studio Drummer Update 1.1 Only KONTAKT - OSX and execute the updater.

Cinebrass is working open manually close then add library

INSTALLATION:

• Extract the NI.Kontakt.5.VST.OSX.FIX.rar with stuffit expander or UnRarX

• Replace vst in library/audio/plug ins/vst

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2747923/006392119302/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2 v2.1.1 OSX WORKING - UNION

Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2 v2.1.1 OSX WORKING - UNION

*NOTE* According to many of the dj's on NI's forum, This update is one of the worst NI updates.

Flagship DJ software with 4 decks, Loop Recorder, Sample Decks, and 30 effects for maximum creative potential.

TRAKTOR PRO 2 is the world-renowned, rock-solid 4-deck DJ program that gets you mixing straight out the box. Now with TRAKTOR 2 Technology Inside, this version boasts a new interface with TruWave colored waveforms for a visually rich experience of your music.

Simpler than ever to use, TRAKTOR PRO 2 also sees the arrival of the new Sample Decks and Loop Recorder features for ultimate mix creativity.

Now withTRAKTOR 2 Technology Inside, you'll get a DJ product guaranteed to be intuitive, creative and addictive!

TRAKTOR’s intelligent features now allow for even easier remixing of tracks on the fly. Switch any deck to a Sample Deck and load up to four loops or one-shot samples each – 16 in total.

The new Loop Recorder can record loops from mixer channels, master out or audio interface inputs, while four much-requested new effects, including Tape Delay and Bouncer, round out the arsenal to more than 30 performance effects.

Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes® and iPod® integration makes finding the right track effortless. TRAKTOR’s acclaimed sync concept ensures that your tunes beat-match perfectly so you can focus on the more exciting performance aspects of DJing. TRAKTOR PRO 2’s built-in mixer integrates multiple EQ and filter types, giving you full control of the frequency spectrum.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Windows® XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit),
    Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64, 2 GB RAM

500 MB free disk space required (minimum), DVD drive

SUPPORTED DRIVERS

ASIO®
    Core Audio
    DirectSound®
    WASAPI

SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS

MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA (Windows only), non-DRM AAC

INSTALLATION:

• Next open the Traktor_211.dmg file

• run the setup to install

• The installer will install Traktor Pro by default, if you want Scratch functionality (and you know what it takes to use it) than use the Traktor.exe application from the crack dir.

p.s. Controller Editor, Service Center and all the audio/controller drivers have been removed from the setup. They are all on NI's website for free.

• That's it! Done.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2747826/0012784238604/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2 v2.1.1 WORKING - UNION

Flagship DJ software with 4 decks, Loop Recorder, Sample Decks, and 30 effects for maximum creative potential.

TRAKTOR PRO 2 is the world-renowned, rock-solid 4-deck DJ program that gets you mixing straight out the box. Now with TRAKTOR 2 Technology Inside, this version boasts a new interface with TruWave colored waveforms for a visually rich experience of your music.

Simpler than ever to use, TRAKTOR PRO 2 also sees the arrival of the new Sample Decks and Loop Recorder features for ultimate mix creativity.

Now withTRAKTOR 2 Technology Inside, you'll get a DJ product guaranteed to be intuitive, creative and addictive!

TRAKTOR’s intelligent features now allow for even easier remixing of tracks on the fly. Switch any deck to a Sample Deck and load up to four loops or one-shot samples each – 16 in total.

The new Loop Recorder can record loops from mixer channels, master out or audio interface inputs, while four much-requested new effects, including Tape Delay and Bouncer, round out the arsenal to more than 30 performance effects.

Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes® and iPod® integration makes finding the right track effortless. TRAKTOR’s acclaimed sync concept ensures that your tunes beat-match perfectly so you can focus on the more exciting performance aspects of DJing. TRAKTOR PRO 2’s built-in mixer integrates multiple EQ and filter types, giving you full control of the frequency spectrum.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Windows® XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit),
    Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64, 2 GB RAM

500 MB free disk space required (minimum), DVD drive

SUPPORTED DRIVERS

ASIO®
    Core Audio
    DirectSound®
    WASAPI

SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS

MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA (Windows only), non-DRM AAC

INSTALLATION:

• Next open the Traktor.Pro.2.v2.1.1-UNION WORKING.rar file by double clicking it. If you can't open it you need to get an archiver which supports rar files such as Winrar.

• Click on extract and then run the setup to install

• The installer will install Traktor Pro by default, if you want Scratch functionality (and you know what it takes to use it) than use the Traktor.exe application from the crack dir.

p.s. Controller Editor, Service Center and all the audio/controller drivers have been removed from the setup. They are all on NI's website for free.

• That's it! Done.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2747821/002130706434/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Spacehead.DJ MixUp.v2.08.Incl.Keygen

Name: Spacehead System MixUp Dj Styler
    Size: 18.7mb
    Category: Multimedia
    Version: 2.08 includes keygen

A DJ style mixer which lets you mix up to 4 tracks of audio in real-time.

MixUp allows you to record your own basslines and melodies using a midi keyboard and VST synth,
    or plug in a microphone to record a vocal track with your mix. With MixUp you can also save the results as a live mix or as single or multi-track sample
    loops.

Multi Track mode lets you use up to four decks for mixing, or use the two
    top decks for mixing and two bottom decks for previewing tracks or adding extra
    tracks to your mix.

The on-screen ToolTips can be enabled from the Help menu to find out more
    about individual controls or buttons.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2748414/008522825736/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    DJ Mixtools 24: Progressive Tech House' is the latest in the DJ Mixtools series from Loopmasters, bringing you a new concept for forward-thinking DJs and live artists. Imagine buying a track but then being able to separate that track into its key elements.
    loopmastersdjmixtools24.jpg
    DJ Mixtools give you royalty-free access to remix, effect, chop and loop the parts in your own individual style to create an exciting and refreshing new mix.

'DJ Mixtools 24: Progressive Tech House' is a fresh collection of broken tracks which are inspired by artists such as Mark Knight, Deadmau5, D.Ramirez, Pryda, Daniel Portman and Dinka.

Loopmasters producer DJ Re-Zone, who is know internationally for his fantastic-sounding and technical productions has created a unique and exclusive collection of Progressive Tech House tracks which are broken down into progressive stems allowing you to mix, remix, loop and add that ultra-cool groove element to your set, or studio productions.

If you are a fan of labels like Toolroom, Anujna Deep, Spinnen', CR2, Iboga, Baroque and Pinkstar then these tools are for you. Offering new and exciting possibilities for studio production and live performance, these tools give a DJ the ability to essentially remix live and raise the bar for tools a DJ has at his disposal to work a crowd.

Producers will also find these long evolving loops and bonus one-shots invaluable in their studios to create new tracks and form the basis for remixes and new music.

'DJ Mixtools 24: Progressive Tech House' includes 4 Fully Mixed tracks and 63 long evolving stems, plus 22 Bonus Sounds to complement the packs, all at 127 BPM in the Key of D Minor.

Each pack is created by some of the most respected producers in the scene, professionally mastered using state-of-the-art analogue EQ, compression and limiting. All DJ Mixtools are rpyalty-free meaning they can be legally released as part of a fresh production.

Other packs to follow include 'Minimal Underground Techno', 'Swedish House', 'Tech House & Deep Minimal', 'Dubstep', 'Drum n Bas's and 'Trance', with plenty more on the schedule.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2751257/0014914945038/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    New Bass Era Vol 1: Dubstep Construction Kits' is a brand new series of Dubstep Construction Kits from Loopoholics, bringing you six of the freshest kits that will bring your productions to another level. This pack is ideal for people who like both the hard and soft sides of Dubstep.
    newbasseravol1dubstepco.jpg
    This collection brings you 6 Construction Kits in a tempo range from 135 to 140 BPM. You can expect to find here 93 loops including hard wobbles, glides, synths, pads, leads, pianos, FX and dirty Dubstep drums.

All loops are Royalty-Free so you can use them into your commercial compositions with no extra costs.

Download Details:
    • 44.1 kHz/24-Bit Quality WAV
    • 185 MB
    • 6 Construction Kits
    • 93 Loops in Total
    • All kits tempo-labelled

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2751260/002130706434/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Deep South Rap Acapellas Vol 2' by Monster Sounds is a fresh collection of royalty-free Rap Acapellas from some of the best MC's from the Deep South! Many times in the studio you hit a wall when making a tune. The need for an MC to take the track from being great to being a remembered banger is so simple but tricky if you don’t know any decent mic controllers.
    monstersoundsdeepsouthr.jpg
    Monster Sounds label bosses Aquasky/BlackNoise have been fortunate over the years to have befriended and associated with many great vocalists and here they compile the first of what will be many Rap Acapella packs for both the professional and the bedroom producer.

This pack is far more explicit than the previous. Not for the faint hearted or those easily offended! Going for that real gritty Southern rap drawl, the content covers what you would expect with plenty of profanities to grime up your track.

Featuring vocalists Baller B, Big Mike, Ka Ching, Lil O and Lo Lo, these 5 wordsmiths raise the heat with some merked out content alongside some party lyrics and plenty of one-shots to spice up your recording process.

'Deep South Rap Acapellas Vol 2' is a great collection of original vocal performances which can be used for all styles of Dance music, from Breaks, Dubstep, House and Drum and Bass.

The pack weighs in at 530 MB and includes 324 Rap Samples recorded in pristine 24-Bit. You get 202 Loops between 60 to 128 BPM, and 122 Single Shot vocals. Also included are 6 ready-to-play patches packed with the vocal one-shots for Reason NN-XT, Halion, EXS, SFZ and Kontakt soft samplers.

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2751254/008522825736/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    This is second and updated version of Drums PACK for EZPlayer
    so there You can find ultimate MIDI drums library for EZPlayer (so - for any drum sampler) - there are grooves from:
    1311889272toontrackmidi.png
    - EZDrummer and all EZDrummer expansions
    - Superior 1 and 2 and SDX expansions
    - Groove Monkey
    - Addictive Drums and some MIDI Packs
    - FXPansion BFD 1
    - Spectrasonics
    - Odd Grooves
    - Lukas169 Homemade grooves
    - Native Instruments Grooves
    - New Age Percussions
    - Smart Loops
    - KEYFAX - Twiddly Bits
    - and many many more

all grooves are segregated in EZPlayer format
    I only segregated all files and named it with syntax of EZDrummer
    and You only have to copy folder MIDI to location where You have MIDIs from EZDrummer or EZPlayer

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2751295/0010653532170/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    oundBanks Sylenth1 Vol 1' from Mike Time Entertainment is a powerful soundset designed for Electro House, Dutch House and Minimal House. You'll find 128 fresh new sounds for the Sylenth virtual instrument.
    miketimeentertainmentso.jpg
    Features:
    • 128 Sounds
    • Sounds include basses and leads in .fxb format
    • Sylenth1 (v2.x) from Lennar Digital is required to use this soundset

home page:
    https://www.producerloops.com/Download-Mike-Time-Entertainment-SoundBanks-Sylenth1-Vol-1.html

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2751265/0010653532170/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    The Insider's Guide to REAKTOR is aimed at musicians and producers, rather than instrument designers: the focus is on all those things you need to understand in order to use the existing ensembles in a musical context.
    platinumearsdanworralls.jpg

Produced by sound-design wizard Dan Worrall (who has produced feature vids for FabFilter, Camel Audio, and others), this video spills the inside story on how REAKTOR “thinks,” allowing you to bypass the endless hours of frustration that most producers sink into the program when they try to go it alone.

This is 42 minutes and 39 seconds of highly concentrated REAKTOR intelligence.

(Full disclosure: This is not a video on designing a synth in REAKTOR. No way: The Insider’s Guide to REAKTOR is all about getting you using REAKTOR in your music… faster than you thought possible.)

Here’s a small sample of what’s in store for you:

A sneaky tactic for using probability to generate totally original “out-there” sounds with Lazerbass.

Fly up the learning curve on REAKTOR’s Rhythmaker step-sequencing uber-tool (including a shortcut for getting to the precise rhythmic variations you’re after).

Put your loop skills on steroids with Sample Transformer, REAKTOR’s new sample manipulation tool.

Quickly “get” how REAKTOR “thinks” (nailing this will turbocharge your REAKTOR learning).

Clear away the confusion about what will (and won’t) save with your project files (and NEVER lose your work again).

You’ll also learn

the difference between Built-In Modules and Core Cells (a distinction you need to know, even if you don’t design your own instruments).

how Macros work (knowledge essential to understanding how REAKTOR “thinks” about building sounds).

all about Snapshots — REAKTOR’s uber-preset system (this knowledge will keep you from the frustrating storage screw-ups that stymie so many users).

a lesson on Equinoxe Deluxee (the vintage string synth emulation) that clears away the confusion about how REAKTOR thinks about polyphony (and how to get those lush, detuned sounds).

how to convert your sounds into audio files (this feature is much more powerful and flexible than you might think).

about using REAKTOR in your DAW (and making sure your ensembles save with your project files).

how to set up your DAW to capture REAKTOR’s midi data (including parameter changes, or just about anything else you can think of).

Bonus #1
    Dan Worrall's “Compassion” Linear Compressor for Reaktor 5

Bonus #2
    Dan Worrall's NimiNoog for Reaktor 5

The “NimiNoog” instrument that Dan built especially for the Insider’s Guide: This is a simple analog-style synth (two oscillators, an amp envelope, a filter envelope, and a single LFO) that you can really dig into (and start making the mental connections critical to understanding REAKTOR’s more complex instruments, effects, and ensembles)

Video format is MP4 | 720p HD (1280x720) | H.264 video | AAC audio

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2751250/002130706434/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Biospheres' is a stunning library of out-of-the-box samples containing textures, soundscapes and ambiences!. 'Biospheres' is perfect for any genre of production (Trance to Drum´n´Bass, Hip Hop to Chillout, from Ambient to House ..) as well as film scoring or multimedia projects!
    futureloopsbiospheres.jpg
    The biosphere… a global ecosystem composed of living and non-living organisms... a system characterized by the continuous cycling of matter and an accompanying flow of energy… Now just imagine how that can translate into a one of a kind collection of sounds, textures, soundscapes or ambiences!

Imagine sampling the micro cosmos around you.. Imagine converting Rare Species into rare electronic sounds... Imagine you are in a Forgotten HaBitat coming face-to-face with amazing Fierce Creatures... Curious ?

'Biospheres' is an homage to the cosmos: discover how multiple organisms interact, find yourself in the middle of an unreal Eco-System with nothing to guide you but your senses.

'Biospheres' is a stunning library of out-of-the-box samples that will reshape your existing compositions or lay the foundations for new ones. Due to its sonic range and rich diversity, 'Biospheres' is perfect for any genre of production ( Trance to Drum´n´Bass, Hip Hop to Chillout, from Ambient to House ..) as well as film scoring or multimedia projects!

Come full circle with the Universe and recycle 'Biospheres' into your music!

Technical Specifications:
    2.13 GB of content including:
    • Rare Species
    • Microcosmos
    • Forgotten HaBitats
    • Fierce Creatures
    • Eco-Systems
    • Abiotic Organisms
    • 400 WAV samples
    FORMAT-WAV

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2751280/002130706434/