Moron wants to fight me

ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So on the bus home from school this black guy and his sister were yelling at a white girl because the black guy bumped in to her and she said "Excuse you". After this went on for a few minutes I told them all to shut the fuck up because I don't want to hear their bullshit. Black guy started talking shit to me for telling them to shut up saying he was going to punch me in my face when we get off the bus so I told him go ahead I'll beat your ass if you do and that I'm not scared of a wannabe hard-ass like him if he thinks that I am just because he's bigger than me. His brother who I'm cool with came to the back of the bus where we were to try and calm him down and talk him out of it.

I got off the bus and his brother kept getting between him and me and I was waiting for him to get the first punch at me since I don't fight people unless they start it. Eventually he broke away from him and started running at me full speed, tripped, and fell. I started busting out laughing at him since he pretty much owned himself and next thing I know he ran at me full speed knocking me to the ground. We both got just a couple punches in at eachother before his brother separated us and had him restrained, I wouldn't really consider it a fight. I gave him the finger and he said "Who you pointing that finger at?" and I replied "You, stupid nigger." Keep in mind here that I practically surrounded by blacks. At that point his brother kept him restrained and I didn't want his brother to get hurt in it since I am cool with him so I just walked home from there, instead of continuing the confrontation, plus all the blacks who were surrounding were pissed at me for dropping the N-bomb. I'm damn sure when I get on the bus home tomorrow there's going to be him still trying to fight me and the negro spectators who watched calling me a racist, when I really am not. I joke around about it a lot yeah but I don't really hold racist views, I just said whatever I thought would piss him off the most.

How does Totse think I should deal with this situation?

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    If they surround you, tell 'em "the first one to touch me will be going to the hospital, I don't care if I'm going too."

Just keep your cool and you'll be fine. But bring a LEGAL weapon just in case. One you've practiced with.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Mace will make you seem cowardly but if a group of them come at you it's good to have handy. Maybe bring some brass knuckles or something because that makes you look cool and badass. Definitely don't change your bus route because then he'll tell people you pussied out and won't fight him because you're scared.

Don't have any brass knuckles. All I have is this smith & wesson S.W.A.T. II knife which I suspect isn't even all that good for fighting, and the already mentioned mace. I can probably get a better knife pretty quickly though.
  • edited January 2011
    really really really really cool story bro
    P.S.
    S&W guns=amazing
    S&W knives=shit
    never buy knives from a gun company
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    Middle finger in a nostril, thumb in eye socket - people get complient fast. Take your thumb out of eye and right hook the fucker in the cheek.

Punch from the hip. His head will be twice the size in a couple of minutes, probably KO and when he does come around, he wont want to do much but go to hospital and have his face put back together.

But of course, you cannot script a fight. So try and hit what you can, twist off what you can get a hold of and bite off what ever you can get in your mouth.

BTW, with fighting comes the possibility of arrest and charges.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    ITT sissy gets his ass kicked, saved, and runs away.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    ITT sissy gets his ass kicked, saved, and runs away.

Nope I ain't scared of him but if you really think I'm a sissy you can ask hellz-fury, he can vouch against that.
    edited January 2011
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    Nope I ain't scared of him but if you really think I'm a sissy you can ask hellz-fury, he can vouch against that.

So some other internet tough guy will vouch for you huh?
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    So some other internet tough guy will vouch for you huh?

Like yourself?
    edited January 2011
    Like yourself?

I am not making any claims, can you say the same, tuff guy?
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    I am not making any claims, can you say the same, tuff guy?

I've never said I'm a tough guy. I'm definitely not a sissy though. I don't go out of my way starting fights, but if I'm a situation where I need to I don't back down from a fight. I never claim to be the strongest guy either, because I'm not, but if I have to fight him I'll give it everything I've got. I was prepared to fight him today, but his brother kept us apart, and I wasn't about to have him get caught in the middle of it when he's a friend of mine.
  • edited January 2011
    Itt: Innernet tuff guy krew
    edited January 2011
    I've never said I'm a tough guy. I'm definitely not a sissy though. I don't go out of my way starting fights, but if I'm a situation where I need to I don't back down from a fight. I never claim to be the strongest guy either, because I'm not, but if I have to fight him I'll give it everything I've got. I was prepared to fight him today, but his brother kept us apart, and I wasn't about to have him get caught in the middle of it when he's a friend of mine.

You ran because you were scared not because of some shit about his brother.:facepalm:
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    You ran because you were scared not because of some shit about his brother.:facepalm:

Nope, your logic is invalid, if I was scared I wouldn't even be going on the bus tomorrow. Don't you tell me what was going through my head, punk, because you have no clue. And I never ran, I just walked home like normal.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    y dus every1 gota be so tuff nowadays
  • edited January 2011
    Daily wrote: »
    y dus every1 gota be so tuff nowadays

u aint tuff enuff for totse.info
    :mad::mad::mad::angry::mad:
    :angry::angry::mad::angry::mad:
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    :mad::angry::mad::angry::angry:
    :mad::angry::mad::mad::mad:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    TUFF AS TUFFERWARE

bat-tupperware.jpg
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    Girly, tuff ain't enuff
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011

Give him one of those, or something with water. :thumbsup:
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Find a local KKK/NSM chapter in your area and ask for their 'nigger disposal services'. They might do it for free. Or throw a whole chicken in the crowd and watch them kill each other over it.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    Get pepper spray instead of mace.
    edited January 2011
    Nope, your logic is invalid, if I was scared I wouldn't even be going on the bus tomorrow. Don't you tell me what was going through my head, punk, because you have no clue. And I never ran, I just walked home like normal.

Punk calling anyone punk is funny...
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Make him think you're crazy. Next time he sees you, start rubbing your forehead really hard with both hands while saying "dead mommy! dead mommy! dead mommy!" repeatedly.
  • edited January 2011
    Punk calling anyone punk is funny...

U AINT TUFF PUNK
    :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::o:angry:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
    edited January 2011
    U AINT TUFF PUNK
    :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::o:angry:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

U ain't...
  • edited January 2011
    U ain't...

im ruff n tuff n big n buff u fgt i could kill u anytime i wanted :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
    edited January 2011
    im ruff n tuff n big n buff u fgt i could kill u anytime i wanted :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Do you really expect to get a reaction with weak ass shit like that?
  • edited January 2011
    Do you really expect to get a reaction with weak ass shit like that?

u week im tuff i beet up mayberry and fang all teh time deal wiht it homo faggot nigger
    :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
  • edited January 2011
    LOL @ highschool drama.
    edited January 2011
    u week im tuff i beet up mayberry and fang all teh time deal wiht it homo faggot nigger
    :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:facepalm:
  • edited January 2011

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

YOU SCARED HOMIE?

you scared
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    lol, so apparently he broke his hand when he punched me yesterday. :thumbsup: Hard-head ftw.
    edited January 2011
    So in other words you are going to be sporting a shiner for the next couple of weeks?
  • edited January 2011
    lol, so apparently he broke his hand when he punched me yesterday. :thumbsup: Hard-head ftw.

Heh, no way. Punching someone in the wrong part of the head can seriously hurt like a bitch.
    edited January 2011
    If you punch like a girl maybe...
    edited January 2011

Yet another retarded statement from TDR. If it Doesn't hurt to hit someone in the head then why do you think they where gloves in combat sports? I'll give you a hint. It's not to protect the face dumbass.
    edited January 2011
    Yet another retarded statement from TDR. If it Doesn't hurt to hit someone in the head then why do you think they where gloves in combat sports? I'll give you a hint. It's not to protect the face dumbass.

Because they don't want to break their nails there Nancy boy.

I'll give you hint, get a clue kid.
  • edited January 2011

Seriously, try punching a skinny guy right in the skull. It's like hitting a brick, except a little hairier.

If you have to punch anyone, hit a fat kid. There is a significant cushioning around the face and skull thanks to all the fat, so it hurts less.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    So in other words you are going to be sporting a shiner for the next couple of weeks?

Nope, I'm good. I was hit in the side of the head, about an inch above my ear. It's a little bruised but it's no big deal, his hand is apparently a lot worse off. :thumbsup:
    edited January 2011
    trx I kinda' like you so ima be nice. But trust me there, I have punch plenty of people in plenty of spots on their bodies.
    edited January 2011
    Because they don't want to break their nails there Nancy boy.

I'll give you hint, get a clue kid.

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    TDR is old enough to be my father.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011

Where? I've never heard of a city called "Combat Sports".
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2011
    I probably would have berated the girl for using the phrase "excuse you", Anyone who says that sounds like a stuck up bitch.

I wouldn't have harped on about it like that black guy did though, a simple "fuck you bitch" would have been enough.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    I probably would have berated the girl for using the phrase "excuse you", Anyone who says that sounds like a stuck up bitch.

I wouldn't have harped on about it like that black guy did though, a simple "fuck you bitch" would have been enough.

For the record, when I told them to shut up, it was directed at all of them, including white girl. She is pretty stuck up.
    edited January 2011
    And then you got beat down for sticking your big nose in where it did not belong.
  • edited January 2011
    And then you got beat down for sticking your big nose in where it did not belong.
    Amazingly enough TDR is correct.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited January 2011
    TL;DR, sry.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Think whatever you want, I'm not the one who's hand got broke. :)
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    Think whatever you want, I'm not the one who's hand got broke. :)
    whose hand, not who's hand.