Preferred birth control

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited July 2010 in Life
What's your favorite kind of birth control? Condoms, pills, shots, IUDs? What brands do you prefer? Do you always use some form of BC? Do you rely on the morning after pill?

Comments

• Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    pill + trusted partner or a rubber.

In other news I heard scientists have created a male birth control pill. I forget the source though.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anal sex.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2010
    i always wondered how the "pill" works . i know it stops fertilization but i'm wondering, does the girls just take it everytime she fucks or does she have to take it daily for a month straight in order to prevent birth?
  • edited July 2010
    False identity.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    i always wondered how the "pill" works . i know it stops fertilization but i'm wondering, does the girls just take it everytime she fucks or does she have to take it daily for a month straight in order to prevent birth?

Most are like 20 days a month.
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    blindbat wrote: »

Safe after taking it for a week straight, she has to take it every day she aint on the rag.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think the pill or the shot would be my favorites for my partner to have. IUDs are weird, condoms take away all the feeling. Spermicidal anything is stupid. I think all women should be on the pill til they're married. Would make life so much easier.
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Oh, and yeah, I dont trust bitches, so I slap on the rubber, just incase they decide they want me stick around and decide the best way to achieve that is getting pregnant.

Say it with me now; bitches be crazy.
  • logiclogic Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    NuvaRing, only because I don't trust myself to remember to take the pill at the same time errday. Schedule changes a lot too, so the NuvaRing is just waaaay more convenient for me.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Punch + Stomach.
  • easy-eeasy-e Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Punch + Stomach.
    Falcon Punch :facepalm:

Necrophilia!
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    logic wrote: »
    NuvaRing, only because I don't trust myself to remember to take the pill at the same time errday. Schedule changes a lot too, so the NuvaRing is just waaaay more convenient for me.

That sounds like the best choice if you have a consistent partner.

For me...uh...pull out?
    edited July 2010
    Pull out is terrible :facepalm: I hope no one actually does that.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Pull out is terrible :facepalm: I hope no one actually does that.

:( ...
    edited July 2010
    That's birth control from the middle ages, man! Update your methods.
  • Tommy LundTommy Lund Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    pill + trusted partner or a rubber.

This.

I hate having that iron Q-tip inserted in my urethra, so I prefer being in some controll, condoms are good for this.

Getting a curable STD is not that bad.. It`s the dreaded Q-tip from hell! :mad: