Number of partners

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited July 2010 in Life
Do you care how many people your partner has slept with? How about how many she/he has gone down on? Do you ask? Do you refuse to sleep with someone who has reached a certain number? Do you get jealous about his/her past?

Comments

• Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's generally not really cool to ask, I'd only feel comfortable asking those types of personal questions well after a relationship has gotten physical but by them it's kind of a moot point. A lot of these questions would have a different answer depending on the situation, at least for me. Like do I care how many dudes a one night stand has hooked up with? Nope. But if I'm looking for a serious relationship I'd rather she hadn't slept with half the town.
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    Couldn't care less. As long as she's not swimming with VD whatever and whoever she's done before me is of little concern.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Depends on if you want a partner or a fuck.

I couldn't "be" withsomeone who fucked a lot though.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I tried to get over caring about the number of partners a girl has had years ago. The best thing for me to do is ask about STIs and never know how many she's been with. It skews my perception of her, so I'd prefer to not know.
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Nope, I like girls who know how to have fun. Its not as if it effects the sex (infact experience is rarely a bad thing) and as long as she doesn't have an sti I cant see it effecting me. Although I could see how one might find a more experienced girl intimidating, and it wouldn't take much to be more experienced than me.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »
    Depends on if you want a partner or a fuck.

I couldn't "be" withsomeone who fucked a lot though.

Yeah I agree, I can't date a girl that's fucked everyone in town.