Acid Inspired Views of the World

Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
edited July 2010 in Life
this here is an old transcription of shit I wrote down from when I first dropped acid...took notes like a motherfucker because i was all "hurr durr I may never have an experience like this again." Anyway it's pretty fucked up I'm just posting it for the lols

----

Many of us have encountered the term “2-dimensional” in one way or another in our day-to-day lives. Usually, it applies to a theoretical state of a shape, such as a square, or to a more metaphorical sense, describing people. But 2-dimensionality is not limited to just descriptions of theoretical things. It exists, all around us, rendered merely to a preprogrammed, accepting brain as 3-dimensional.

2-dimensionality is but the subspace of our world and most definitely our universe, and as such a building block it holds the weight of rendering a world in 3 dimensions. It is night impossible to view this in a normal state, for in a normal state, the mind accepts only its accepted string of code designed to render a 3D world and as such, 2D change is always blocked, for such an injection of new perspective could give a potentially overwhelming perspective change that the brain will shut down.

However, if you allow the concept to come in gradually, by choking the code to smaller amounts and let it slowly pierce through your preprogramming, until all the bits are learned and can be properly executed all at once and properly rendered, viewing the world in 2-dimensions.

But how can 3 dimensions come from two? The answer is that the third dimension is merely composed of layers on layers of 2 dimensional objects. The concept of layers grows gradually more complex, but in the simplest, layers are groupings of several hundred thousand to millions of two dimensional objects, however small, that are subsequently layered in all angles to give a 3D effect to an accepting mind. They can range from very small, for extreme details, to very large, for more basic ones.

The concept of a 2 dimensionally built 3rd dimension via layers is comprehensible. It may take just one precise light angle, but if you open your mind to 2 dimensionality, it can be rendered without altering your mind for perhaps a split second.

Until one fully masters viewing either dimension at their extremes only, 2D and 3D objects will change around in your vision when you attempt to see the world in 2D. You become fully immersed when you can look on any angle and see various layers of millions of 2d objects made for that one 3D object.

Textures are always different and change constantly. They are usually very basic, using a repeat sequence to generate several clones of a small piece of texture. Your mind is constantly saving and remembering textures. That way, when you change angles it renders them properly. Having so many layers can potentially override the mind, so it will often create visually basic backgrounds that slowly degenerate into objects or integrate into a larger background, depending on how close or far away you are.

Angles made and textures rendered so innately complex that it exceeds human capability to think about. Think about trying to visualize a 720º angle, without going over a previous 360 degrees. That is to say, do not draw two circles on top of each other and say it is 720 degrees. It may be hard to visualize now, but a 720 degree angle is the most basic form of the most natural thing to exist, the spiral.

Everything natural relates to spirals. Every layer is in some form, related to a spiral. Unfortunately, it is difficult to explain spirals without explaining further properties of layers.

First, there are the so-called trans-layer layers that can be rendered. Trans-layer layers are (usually small) layers that cross and connect two separate layers, giving a real 3d effect. An example is a spider web connecting two blades of grass on two different layers.

Automotive layers are special groupings of layers that move of their own accord. It is safe to say that these compose all non-mammals and a good portion of mammals are merely automotive layers.

2D layers often perform complex folding acts to create more elaborate 2D objects that found a more elaborate 3D world. This creates a “wildcard” in the world, so to speak, so nothing is the same despite using the same tidbits of mind-code, unless the layer in question is designed specifically to override the folding code, making it mimic at least one other thing in the world.

Possibly one of the most basic signs of seeing the second dimension is recognizing odd patterns in the natural world. If you do not reject them; just wait for their presence to be explained, you will see the layers better and more importantly, understand them. Patterns can range from specific arrangements of an object, to something shaped like a common polygon. The circle and the hexagon are the most basic shapes in our universe, while the triangle is one of the most complex because of its remarkable ability to easily tessellate. Usually, a complex shape will relate to a basic one in one form or another, be it a connection or something different. Patterns are also integral to spirals.

The idea of everything natural relating to a spiral is not new. Perhaps the most common is how one is used in visualizing the Fibonacci sequence, using seeds in a flower growing in a spiral. Everything in our world, however, relates in some form to a spiral so long as it is natural. Unnatural, often man-made disturbances can create anomalies in spirals. Usually, spirals are first found via patterns as described above. Patterns will first be found to relate to spirals in some way at their most basic, to the more complex finding the patterns to be in a spiral themselves. The most spirals are usually found in the layers themselves, as around certain objects in a layer, perhaps keyframes of sorts, are circled by every other object, each occupying its own domain in space, for a certain radius, arranged in a concentric spiral.

When dimensions are integrated and eventually seen in either extreme based on a mental switch, and there are sudden switches, the most basic dimensional proportion, color, is unbalanced for a time. Sometimes, a noticeable rainbow squiggle type thing may overwhelm. It will be distinct and disappear as quickly as it comes.

Audio is one of the most complex dimensional proportions there is. It is composed at its most basic at, time , pitch, and wavelength. Then one can add in odd effects that are based on the human brain’s faults, not the audio’s. Sometimes, along with color balance upset from quick transitions between dimensions, audio can be distorted too, sometimes creating “Audio Triads”, which are three separate sound waves branching out while curving around the Earth, and eventually degenerate into spirals. Visuals are nothing without audio to accompany them.

Transcending dimensionality is a difficult and often taxing process, but it is very rewarding to see the world in a new light. I wish any potential viewers good luck in their ventures.

10/7/2007

Comments

• zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I'll read this later.

The biggest influence acid/shrooms/exstacy had on my life was helping me realize how truly subjective the world/life really is. I feel I am a much more understanding and open person after experiencing it.
  • Buffalo FawksBuffalo Fawks New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    You should experiment with salvia. The 4th dimension experience and loss of reality really changes you. By this i mean you will literally be a changed person. It's quite the memorizing trip.
  • edited July 2010
    If anything, I find that Salvia divinorum has helped me to realize th reality, finality, and beauty of the ego and the Kosmos.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I never managed to break through with Salvia - granted I only had 20x. Some other time...
  • edited July 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    I never managed to break through with Salvia - granted I only had 20x. Some other time...

I think tryptamines often cause the user to contemplate the geometry of their senses. I remember contemplating how the acuity of the eye plays a role in the intelligence and survival strategies. Also, the "break through experience" is rather uncomfortable imo. Each's idiosyncrasies can be different.