Scratching during sex

EchidnaEchidna Regular
edited July 2010 in Life
I was with this one jawn saturday night and she fucked my back up. I was really drunk and could feel her scratching and I'd pull her hands away, but when I came to my senses that afternoon, I felt like a terrible sunburn feeling on my back.

I took a look at my back and it had dried blood and deep scratches on it.

I was pretty pissed, I spend a lot of time with my shirt off, tanning, beach, fucking, etc. I don't want girls marking me up. I absolutely hate hickeys too. I almost punched a girl one time and I threw a girl off a balcony into a pool at another time.

Looking back, I got no pleasure from it. She said her pussy hurt and we ended up having to stop mid-fuck. I'm not saying I have a huge mans but I'm about average. Was clawing me attempting to get me to let up? I also don't like hair pulling, on either end, However I do like hard fucking.

What are your thoughts? If there are any interests, I have a couple cell phone pictures of the damage.

Comments

• MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck yea. I mean if youre staying committed to one girl, then you dont got much to worry about with the marks. Its a turn on for me, especially when im pulling her hair in return.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2010
    Echidna wrote: »
    I spend a lot of time with my shirt off, tanning, beach, I don't want girls marking me up. I absolutely hate hickeys too. I almost punched a girl one time and I threw a girl off a balcony into a pool at another time..
    :facepalm:
    here's your problem , you're gay and you're conceded . also looks like you dislike passion... FROM WOMEN! ? homo alert!
  • edited July 2010
    A girl I dated a few years ago would scratch the fuck out of my back during sex but I wouldn't even notice because most of the time we were drunk.

We went swimming in her pool one day and I forgot about the scratches and her dad happened to notice them and he didn't believe me when I said my cat did it so he started trying to fight me. :facepalm:
  • edited July 2010
    I agree that it's a turn on. I regularly have marks on my back... but I like to play rough so it's fair game. Also I've been in situations similar to the one 4J was in, except I mostly just get dirty, confused looks from people. It's understandable when there's still blood crusted on the scratches...
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    I like scratching/getting scratched. Hickeys and overly hard biting though, not into it
  • Gorilla GutsGorilla Guts Acolyte
    edited July 2010

I was pretty pissed, I spend a lot of time with my shirt off, tanning, beach, fucking, etc.

u are so full of yourself. ive seen your pic, and you are nothing special. put a fucking shirt on like the rest of us. no one wants to see that you stuck up cocksucker.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hes a guido with a short temper towards women.

Im guessing hes compensating for something.
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010
    I love biting and scratching. :cool:
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    Love biting and scratching....:cool:
  • imawolfrawrimawolfrawr Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I threw a girl off a balcony into a pool at another time.

hickeys are srs bsns I guess
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pain during doesn't bother me but anything that lasts afterwards is annoying.
  • Sasha GrapeSasha Grape Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    You're fucking way too concerned with appearance. You almost punched a girl because she literally could not stop herself from sucking too hard on your neck in the heat of passion?
  • Joe CamelJoe Camel Acolyte
    edited July 2010
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
    I was gonna quote and address all of you niggers but apparently you don't understand what it's like to be young and single.

No of course I don't want fucking marks all over me, I'm not some masochist or something. This girl was not my girlfriend or anything like that, she was a girl I made out with once at a party months back and then she showed up at a bar the other night and we left and went to her place to fuck.

I'm sorry nobody here gets laid on the regular, gets to enjoy the beach with their shirt off, or has to talk to hundreds of people a day where their appearance makes a big difference in selling. Oh wait nvm I'm not sorry.

I like to fuck hard yeah, but I don't want fucking mariana trench carved out of my skin. I'm talking blood drawn and shit.

Here's me at 7am still fucked up after I just got home from this shit, I sent this video message to my boy, the fucking video sucks but whatever:
    View My Video
    And here's two pics I snapped real quick:
    iqlik4.jpg
    f25w5e.jpg

Don't mind my room I'm in the middle of moving and shit is fucking everywhere.
  • logiclogic Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I was gonna quote and address all of you niggers but apparently you don't understand what it's like to be young and single.

No of course I don't want fucking marks all over me, I'm not some masochist or something. This girl was not my girlfriend or anything like that, she was a girl I made out with once at a party months back and then she showed up at a bar the other night and we left and went to her place to fuck.

I'm sorry nobody here gets laid on the regular, gets to enjoy the beach with their shirt off, or has to talk to hundreds of people a day where their appearance makes a big difference in selling. Oh wait nvm I'm not sorry.

I like to fuck hard yeah, but I don't want fucking mariana trench carved out of my skin. I'm talking blood drawn and shit.

Here's me at 7am still fucked up after I just got home from this shit, I sent this video message to my boy, the fucking video sucks but whatever:
    View My Video
    And here's two pics I snapped real quick:

Don't mind my room I'm in the middle of moving and shit is fucking everywhere.

Yeah, I can see what he's talking about. I mean, being a single guy or whatever just looking to fuck bitches, that shit's gonna make girls think twice before they let him put the p to the v. :o:o:o:o:o
  • JayJay Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Rough sex is cool, but i agree it gets annoying when it leaves marks.

Once i was with this chick (just making out, no sex) and she started scratching my back as well. I stopped her almost immediately but not before she left a beautiful line carved on my back. Not hot at all.
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I love it personally.

But hey, I'm a weirdo.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Scratching is hot, but it sucks when you go look in the mirror to find that your back and sides are a huge mess of scratches and blood.
    edited July 2010

Alright nutjob, then maybe you could have mentioned all these important details like your appearance is related to your job in first fucking place. All you said is you like to tan on the beach and we just automatically picture an asshole guido... that's not really our faults.

And by the way, scratches on a young single guy does not a turn off make. If anyone is dumb enough to ask, you can say something like I was hunting bear meat in the forest and got attacked but beat it off with my bare hands or something.
  • JayJay Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    And by the way, scratches on a young single guy does not a turn off make. If anyone is dumb enough to ask, you can say something like I was hunting bear meat in the forest and got attacked but beat it off with my bare hands or something.

Chicks dig bear hunters :cool:
  • edited July 2010
    Not scratching, but when she digs her nails into your back, that hott.
    edited July 2010
    Alright nutjob, then maybe you could have mentioned all these important details like your appearance is related to your job in first fucking place. All you said is you like to tan on the beach and we just automatically picture an asshole guido... that's not really our faults.

You know guys who beat off bears? Are they members of beastforum.com? I've never heard of anyone jacking off a bear with bare hands before.
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    You know guys who beat off bears? Are they members of beastforum.com? I've never heard of anyone jacking off a bear with bare hands before.

The bears scratched up his back in a heat of passion. It takes all kinds, it really does.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010

Everybody has this stereotype of a guido, even though I said I'm not one, just because of that show. Not every black person is a nigger (I can't believe I said that). I've been on totse/zoklet since 2004, it's not like I'm some random asshole who comes here to fuck with people.

Also, I fucking hate bears but I would never eat one, that meat is fucking disgusting. And I'd never beat off a bear.
    edited July 2010
    Everybody has this stereotype of a guido, even though I said I'm not one, just because of that show. Not every black person is a nigger (I can't believe I said that). I've been on totse/zoklet since 2004, it's not like I'm some random asshole who comes here to fuck with people.

Also, I fucking hate bears but I would never eat one, that meat is fucking disgusting. And I'd never beat off a bear.

Yeah, I know who you are, but still.
    And yes, yes you would beat off a bear, and you'd do it well now, wouldn't you? ;)
    edited July 2010

Lies. Everyone knows you're into bear baiting.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I know who you are, but still.
    And yes, yes you would beat off a bear, and you'd do it well now, wouldn't you? ;)

How do you know who he is? I have a vague memory of him from &T, but I don't remember you.
    edited July 2010
    How do you know who he is? I have a vague memory of him from &T, but I don't remember you.

Oh, name change baby. Time to start anew and fresh, just like everyone else. It's nice to spice things up sometimes.
    edited July 2010
    Oh, name change baby. Time to start anew and fresh, just like everyone else. It's nice to spice things up sometimes.

What was your &T handle? Fluffyrabbits???
    edited July 2010
    What was your &T handle? Fluffyrabbits???

No. I'd rather not say. But if we get some more of the old, OLD members back I might revert back to the old one. I'm still reeling from the loss of dear, dear jackketch wherever he is, and I think we need some members to take place of his grizzly, tough love dad role, because I don't think that ever happened at Zoklet. What say you?
    edited July 2010
    No. I'd rather not say. But if we get some more of the old, OLD members back I might revert back to the old one. I'm still reeling from the loss of dear, dear jackketch wherever he is, and I think we need some members to take place of his grizzly, tough love dad role, because I don't think that ever happened at Zoklet. What say you?

I only started posting on zoklet about 3 weeks ago, even though I made an account right after &T closed. I think jack left during that interim. I registered on &T in '04, but I was reading it since '02. Registration was closed for a long time back then. I may or may not remember you. I can't remember most of the people from &T. It's been too long. By all means start fresh, but I was wondering if you were one of the posters I'd remember. I don't think anyone remembers me because I would be active, then go months without posting. It's too bad.

Back on topic, I wonder if the grizzly man jacked off bears.