Ibogaine?

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
Have any of you guys tried it? It sounds ridiculous. Where the fuck do you even get it?

Comments

• duuudeduuude Regular
    edited December 2010
    I've never heard of it. Looking on Erowid
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    I've heard of it but never been able to find it. I here in Mexico they is it on heroin addicts. Apparently the trip which is supposed to be like 12 hours long is useful for opiate addicts. It sounds interesting.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    It's on Shamanic Extracts.Somebody try it.
  • DexingsmotpokerDexingsmotpoker New Arrival
    edited December 2010
    I'm pretty sure that it's totally illegal in the United States. It would be interesting to try, though.
  • edited December 2010
    The thought of re living the worst moments of my life and dealing with them scares the hell out of me. This kind of seems like what the trip reports on erowid say it does. The tribes that use iboga use it to sit still for hours and hours while stalking game.
    Regarding it's use in dealing with addiction though I think it might be true. I am a pretty devoted alchoholic, still functional, but I drink a LOT. Every time I do a really hard trip it seems to "reset" this addictive behavior. I did a 3 day meth binge a while back and didn't really have the urge to drink for a couple of weeks, even though I had some nasty detox symptoms. So maybe the Ibogaine trip is so intense it totally resets the behavioral motivation for an addiction, you probably lose some memory too, but it`s better than being dead.
    C/O
    "maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, I ain't about to try it"
    edited December 2010
    They don't have it in chemical form, just plant matter. In that for it's not illegal. Oh and you should do it C/O. Write us a trip report,
  • edited December 2010
    I'm pretty sure that it's totally illegal in the United States. It would be interesting to try, though.

Not as if anybody knows what that shit looks like. Just grow a bunch of those plants and extract some.
  • edited January 2011
    at ibogaineclinic.com (http://www.ibogaineclinic.com). It makes perfect sense- think of it as more than detox but also erasing and best of all it creates an aversion for the body and mind to the drug!!
    edited May 2011
    Necroed for new info.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    I think there's practitioners around the uk for it. I was looking for places to buy it. I don't know if there's any sources on the internet, I couldn't find any though. :(
    edited August 2011
    I think there's practitioners around the uk for it. I was looking for places to buy it. I don't know if there's any sources on the internet, I couldn't find any though. :(

Necro. I believe they have it at Maya ethno. It's legal mods.
  • landolando New Arrival
    edited August 2011
    I would try it if i had 12hrs and knew were to get some