what did you get for xmas?

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
so what did yall get for xmas? what did you want but didn't get?
got clothes n money.:thumbsup:

Comments

• Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited December 2010
    I received an xbox 360 with kinect, a toaster oven, halo reach, blender, cupcake maker, some vans,boots, DVD player, clothes, and a computer chair. I'm spoiled and I didn't even expect all this.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    I already posted about it in a thread but since it's awesome I shall post it in this one too:o It's a model 1924 Yugoslavian Mauser. Other than that I just got ammo for it and a box of shotgun shells.

image010fny.jpg

image009gj.jpg

image012ae.jpg
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited December 2010
    I received an xbox 360 with kinect, a toaster oven, halo reach, blender, cupcake maker, some vans,boots, DVD player, clothes, and a computer chair. I'm spoiled and I didn't even expect all this.
    nice btw you nevar posted those pix of you in a bikini
    I already posted about it in a thread but since it's awesome I shall post it in this one too:o It's a model 1924 Yugoslavian Mauser. Other than that I just got ammo for it and a box of shotgun shells.

image010fny.jpg

image009gj.jpg

image012ae.jpg

nice now go shoot you some niggars
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    got clothes n money.:thumbsup:

Same. What kind of money did you get? I got Canadian money :o
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited December 2010
    OKI C6150n toners. All 4 fucking colors! They're like 165 bucks each.

Best gift ever.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited December 2010
    lol I <3 my sister

93.jpg
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited December 2010
    I got a new TV :hai:

Christmas FTW!
  • edited December 2010
    Fuck all.

I got really high and drunk, though. Also, huge storm in the northeast, so I got snow in my bong.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    Alot of Snuff (Gawith Apricot and Cola), some cyber cigarettes (NicoLite), dip brought back from a mate in Sweden, Russian standard vodka, Balkan vodka, Glen Livet 1o years old, Ben Sherman and Stone Island clothing, JCB toughphone, HP laptop (got it early, last month, actually) and some Czech cocaine.

All enjoyable and desirable gifts.
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited December 2010
    A little flatscreen TV for my dorm I got clothes and books I need for school and a bunch of everyday supplies such as toothpaste and shampoo and shit like that
  • edited December 2010
    Crate of booze, some clothes and a load of body spray stuff. Some was limited edition as well, which is cool. Too bad it's the one which smells the best.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    Bout $150 cash, bout $60 in gift cards, a wallet i wont use, and from the same person; a money clip i wont use. Also the 2c-E i ordered came on x-mas eve, lol
  • edited December 2010
    Oh yeah - I forgot about the money I received :D

When are you taking your 2c-E?
    edited December 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Oh yeah - I forgot about the money I received :D

When are you taking your 2c-E?

Hopefully Thursday. With a few friends.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited December 2010
    Zune HD
    New Phone
    50$
    My Booky Wook
    The Lucifer Effect
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2010
    Warthog knife sharpener. Other bits a pieces - usual stuff - wd40, screenwash, lego, mechano, champagne.
  • DNA4everDNA4ever Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    $200. A $10 gift card to a store I haven't shopped at since I was 12. A $20 gift card to a Mexican restaurant. Tinkerbell hairclips. Charm bracelets that are not my style at all. Face wash.Candy. Pencils. Crayons. Two plastic pencil sharpeners. Nail files. A little bit of makeup. Cheap hair dye that I already know will not show up in my dark hair. Knock-off perfume. Electric blanket. Silly Bandz. Dollar-store Christmas dish towels. My mother is by FAR the worst gift giver on the face of the fucking planet. And the part that makes me sick is that every time she asked, 'What do you want for Christmas?' I would say "Cash. Just cash. Please. I really, really need it and I would much rather have that than any little trinkets. If you're going to spend 50cents on a peice of candy or something, I'd rather just have the 50 cents in cash." We had that conversation at least 5 times. So what does she do? She wastes at least $50 of her fuckin' money that she could've just given to me, on shit that I will never use, and am most likely going to throw out within the week. FML.
    edited December 2010
    DNA4ever wrote: »
    $200. A $10 gift card to a store I haven't shopped at since I was 12. A $20 gift card to a Mexican restaurant. Tinkerbell hairclips. Charm bracelets that are not my style at all. Face wash.Candy. Pencils. Crayons. Two plastic pencil sharpeners. Nail files. A little bit of makeup. Cheap hair dye that I already know will not show up in my dark hair. Knock-off perfume. Electric blanket. Silly Bandz. Dollar-store Christmas dish towels. My mother is by FAR the worst gift giver on the face of the fucking planet. And the part that makes me sick is that every time she asked, 'What do you want for Christmas?' I would say "Cash. Just cash. Please. I really, really need it and I would much rather have that than any little trinkets. If you're going to spend 50cents on a peice of candy or something, I'd rather just have the 50 cents in cash." We had that conversation at least 5 times. So what does she do? She wastes at least $50 of her fuckin' money that she could've just given to me, on shit that I will never use, and am most likely going to throw out within the week. FML.
    sounds like your mom wanted to try and get you a few extra things so on Christmas morning you wouldn't just open one thing. Honestly, Your sounding like a truly ungrateful bitch I mean we all get a few things that are out there or better choices for when we were younger but you take it and say thanks. "fml" really?
    edited December 2010
    sounds like your mom wanted to try and get you a few extra things so on Christmas morning you wouldn't just open one thing. Honestly, Your sounding like a truly ungrateful bitch I mean we all get a few things that are out there or better choices for when we were younger but you take it and say thanks. "fml" really?

This. On Christmas you get free shit. It's hard to bitch about getting free stuff that you did absolutely nothing for.
    edited December 2010
    It's not about being ungreatful, it's about you (Sarah) and his mother being dumbasses. Just sell it all, you'd be surprised how much people will pay for shit you got for cheap.
    edited December 2010
    This. On Christmas you get free shit. It's hard to bitch about getting free stuff that you did absolutely nothing for.

True^ probably was a cunt all year as well to her mom.
    edited December 2010
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    It's not about being ungreatful, it's about you (Sarah) and his mother being dumbasses. Just sell it all, you'd be surprised how much people will pay for shit you got for cheap.

My brother would try and return everything thinking he would get big bucks by what the tag said... Wrong! Most of the clothes etc. Was on sale..
    edited December 2010

fml yarly. And you weren't there on my christmas mornin, dude. I -did- say thank you and I made very sure to grin & bear it.
    Yeah, she wanted to get me a few extra things so I wouldn't just have cash. But that's out of her own selfishness because why? Because *she* doesn't believe in only giving cash on Christmas and having no gifts. *She* wanted to have fun shopping for 'trinkets'. I told her a million times over "Mom, please, I've got a daughter on the way, I need to put a down payment on a place really soon... every cent matters and what I would really love is just cash or a pack of diapers or something."
    You're supposed to get someone a gift based on what THEY ask for, not what YOU think is appropriate for them to have. Which is why I bought her the underwear and vitamin E and bath towels that she insisted she wanted, no matter how stupid I thought it was. I gave her everything she asked for and nothing that she didn't, besides a new digital camera that she did want and need.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    I got: a desk, some candy, about 125$ worth of gift cards and cash, hot sauces, a lamp, andd hugs. lots of hugs
    edited December 2010
    My gift could kill all of you with absolute accuracy at long ranges:mad:
    edited December 2010
    You're supposed to get someone a gift based on what THEY ask for, not what YOU think is appropriate for them to have.
    where is that written down at? I'm curious. I didn't ask for a damn thing that I got actually I just really said idk to most questions about what I wanted. As for you being prego congrats hopefully you aren't another 16 and pregnant chick.
    edited December 2010

Let's say your mother can either give you $20 (which you could buy booze, weed, gas, whatever you need, with)... or she could buy you an 8-track that (for some reason) is priced at $20. You've already told her, "Instead of a gift, please just give me the cash, I really don't want gifts". So of course, she goes out and buys you the 8-track. the fuck?
    Yeah, free shit is great when you can use it, but the person giving it to you could either give you what they wanted to give you... and you can have "free shit" that you can't and won't use, and they wasted $20 because they'd rather get a gift appropriate for their perception of your taste...
    ...when you could've just as easily been given the money and you would have been happy.

Conclusion: "Be happy for free shit" doesn't apply in this situation.
    edited December 2010
    Let's say your mother can either give you $20 (which you could buy booze, weed, gas, whatever you need, with)... or she could buy you an 8-track that (for some reason) is priced at $20. You've already told her, "Instead of a gift, please just give me the cash, I really don't want gifts". So of course, she goes out and buys you the 8-track. the fuck?
    Yeah, free shit is great when you can use it, but the person giving it to you could either give you what they wanted to give you... and you can have "free shit" that you can't and won't use, and they wasted $20 because they'd rather get a gift appropriate for their perception of your taste...
    ...when you could've just as easily been given the money and you would have been happy.

I received a rifle so this doesn't apply to me but if I got something I didn't want it was still free and I didn't work for it so I wouldn't bitch.
    edited December 2010

Still bitching?
    edited December 2010
    where is that written down at? I'm curious. I didn't ask for a damn thing that I got actually I just really said idk to most questions about what I wanted. As for you being prego congrats hopefully you aren't another 16 and pregnant chick.

I'll try to take that as a compliment...thanks... I think. (And I'm not "another 16 and pregnant chick").
    Could you actually tell -me- where it's written down that you don't get somebody a box of turds for Christmas? I'm curious.

See... I don't think it's written down in the scriptures, but it's just kind of common sense, you know?
    If I'm spending 5 bucks on you and you tell me you want a $5bill, that's what you are going to get.
    Not, "I would really just like the $5".... oh well... hmm I think I'll make her a cake and buy lots of sprinkles and decorations for it because that's what I think she'd like. Really? That doesn't strike you as the least bit... shitty?
    edited December 2010
    Still bitching?

God that made me lol :D
    edited December 2010
    Still bitching?

You're so much better since you....
    o.o
    Oh wait you DO keep coming back and trying to get the last word. :sad:
    edited December 2010
    I'll try to take that as a compliment...thanks... I think. (And I'm not "another 16 and pregnant chick").
    Could you actually tell -me- where it's written down that you don't get somebody a box of turds for Christmas? I'm curious.

See... I don't think it's written down in the scriptures, but it's just kind of common sense, you know?
    If I'm spending 5 bucks on you and you tell me you want a $5bill, that's what you are going to get.
    Not, "I would really just like the $5".... oh well... hmm I think I'll make her a cake and buy lots of sprinkles and decorations for it because that's what I think she'd like. Really? That doesn't strike you as the least bit... shitty?

This is typical of the common whore. Pregnant probably out of wedlock and selfish as fuck. Truly the inferior sex.
    edited December 2010
    This is typical of the common whore. Pregnant probably out of wedlock and selfish as fuck. Truly the inferior sex.

Not that there's any reason for defending my case in this thread, but....
    The person I'm pregnant by is the same person I've been in a relationship with for 2 years, dude. We're engaged and would be married but have made the choice not to at the moment since I get more benefits for myself (i.e. in college) and my daughter for being a "single" mother.

But I'm just a dumb whore, sorry... *backs down* GOD DAMN IT... why can't us women be as wonderful as you? Shit! :confused:
    edited December 2010
    Not that there's any reason for defending my case in this thread, but....
    The person I'm pregnant by is the same person I've been in a relationship with for 2 years, dude. We're engaged and would be married but have made the choice not to at the moment since I get more benefits for myself (i.e. in college) and my daughter for being a "single" mother.

But I'm just a dumb whore, sorry... *backs down* GOD DAMN IT... why can't us women be as wonderful as you? Shit! :confused:

So you're using your kid to leech off the system by not getting married? Like I said. Typical.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    MILFS? I didnt ax for much on christmas but i got a video game, some cowboys shit and beer :o
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    That sounds like a pretty decent christmas to me. I don't see why people need a million things for christmas to make it a good one.

definitely agree, and company makes it a lot better.
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited December 2010
    I got mostly clothes (all one size too big too :P ). $750 between two checks (going towards a car). A set of pens (gay sounding but it's pretty cool). A Pink Floyd wallscroll. A couple other little things.
    edited December 2010
    So you're using your kid to leech off the system by not getting married? Like I said. Typical.

I'd be "leeching" off of the system at the moment either way. My fiance works his ass off for a company that doesn't pay him half what the work he does is worth. I'm paying my dues in life by working my way through school the second I find a job, and eventually after I'm done busting my ass in college, I'm going to be in a profession where I help other people; a profession that provides enough money for us to not have to use the system for help.
    Case and point? We deserve to be able to suck off of the system's tits for a while, to be perfectly honest.

Food stamps, college grants, temporary cash assistance, these are all things for STRUGGLING FAMILIES. We're not 40-year-old people who have been living off of welfare for 20 years and choosing to bring children into the world just because we want to have more free money every month. We're a family who is just starting out in this world, who wasn't born into ANYthing useful. the government is lending us a hand, and this government does some shitty things to its people every day, so I'll be damned if we're not going to take help when they offer it. We use the government assistance to help us get by right now because I don't know if you've looked around you lately but we're IN A FUCKING RECESSION. Not everyone can just jump up and say "hey manager mike... um... well... see I'm wanting to get married and I have a child on the way... could I maybe move up to 50 hours a week, or y'know, get a promotion and get paid a couple bucks more per hour" and boom, it happens. Shit does not work like that in everyone's world, unfortunately. You're not going to make me feel bad for doing what I have to do for my family get by. And for trying to, you're just a peice of shit. You don't know me like that, it's the fuckin' internet. Totse, at that.

This shit is ridiculous, my mom bought me hairclips and candy for Christmas instead of using the money spent on that to really help her daughter out in a more serious, needed way. I was upset about it, so I talked about it on a message board that was OPENLY ASKING the public, "What did you get for Christmas?" and now I'm being insulted about my lifestyle all because people thought I was selfish for not liking what I got? News for everybody: The internet's about sharing opinions, whether welcome or not. But there was nooo reason for a flame war to get started. None at all.
    edited December 2010
    If it's so hard for you then don't have the kid you stupid cunt. Get an abortion and save the planet from any offspring from you. I have no sympathy for your problems slut.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Totse: Full of racism, misogyny and christmas cheer!
    edited December 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    I thought you were anti abortion?

I am but only for white people. But this bitch should have one because she is obviously of inferior genetics.
  • edited December 2010
    I got mild alcohol poisoning for Christmas.
    edited December 2010
    I am but only for white people. But this bitch should have one because she is obviously of inferior genetics.

Wouldn't surprise me if the father was some little brown piece of shit. Every point she's made I've already refuted on zoklet and my threads on this site. Boring cunt. Should be restricted to OI, like every other woman on the site.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010

As much as I agree with this, let's not try to turn &T into a sausagefest ;)

coolface802.png

I got Fallout New Vegas, some books (personal, travel and educational for Uni), sweets I've not seen in ages, couple of DVDs, clothes, new bag...oh, and then there's the stuff I bought myself like that machete on here, new belt, some books and some tshirts.
    edited December 2010
    @ DNA4ever

how much money do you fucking need? cash assistance, food stamps and your fiance supposedly works his "ass off", assisted housing plus I bet your mom gives you money all the fucking time now its christmas you just expect more... I might feel a little sympathy for you but I wouldn't be the littlest bit surprised if you were just turning around and spending the money on drugs and/or alcohol. If its not drugs I could almost guarantee your wasting the money somewhere else.. If you need money that bad turn off your internet service you can live with out? cell phone unlimited texting/data off? cable tv with 20 premium channels off? You know whats extra cheap tho? Condoms? Birth Control? or a boyfriend who doesn't bust his nut after 30 seconds

I really do wish you the best of luck but I feel there is a much larger point your failing to mention however I wouldn't mention it here because you will just get flamed that much harder
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited December 2010
    ^ You need as much fucking money as you can possibly get your hands on when you have a kid on the way.

I got Bioshock 1 & 2. I know they are old games now but they were stolen from me when I was playing them and before I could fully beat either so I'm very happy with this.
    edited December 2010
    They're not that expensive for the money she is getting now that should be plenty