So who hates roxies?

DNA4everDNA4ever Acolyte
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
...aka oxycodone 15 or 30mg, with no tylenol.

I do. :(

They're 20 damn bucks apeice here.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    That's expensive, I've never personally taken them but I know some guys who used to pop them all the time. I think they must have bought them for way cheaper, they always used to be loaded.
  • DNA4everDNA4ever Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    Shit, the cheapest I've *ever* bought for was $12. $15's a good deal. I've heard they're down south for $6, and up in Kentucky for $35!!! O_O
  • Bob_DoleBob_Dole Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    Three - four years ago I was grabbing roxies for 5-10 $, now since the creation of OPs and the gradual decrease in price of the original OC, the price of roxies have skyrocketed.

I don't really mind roxies. However I end up blasting through five or six roxies at a time just to get a slight nod.
  • LaceDwithDelightLaceDwithDelight Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    Does anyone else seem to think that hydros/oxys give a different high than most other opioids in the sense that its speedy.
    Oxy makes me more 'speedy' then Adderall. Though in it's own way of course.
    anyone else experience this?
  • Bob_DoleBob_Dole Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    ^ Yes definitely. Opiates in general stimulate me -- I can never sleep at night when I'm even remotely high. I believe its thebaine in oxycodone that gives you that speedy feelings.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    I get the about 20 of them per month for free... So I love them...
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited January 2011
    DNA4ever wrote: »
    Shit, the cheapest I've *ever* bought for was $12. $15's a good deal. I've heard they're down south for $6, and up in Kentucky for $35!!! O_O

It's very easy to get a doctor (pill pusher) in south florida to give you a script. The best deal I ever got was 20 x 30mg for 150.
  • edited January 2011
    If anyone has tried both, what gets you higher a $20 roxy, snorted or a $20 flap of street junk, snorted.
  • LaceDwithDelightLaceDwithDelight Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    If anyone has tried both, what gets you higher a $20 roxy, snorted or a $20 flap of street junk, snorted.

Well, what mg roxy?
    and depends on the smack...H3 or H4 and purity.
    OC80>Good black tar or white powder>OC40>crappy mexican brown>OC20

Though...good luck getting an oc80 for 20 so I guess I went into too much detail
    so I'd say oxy because you know what you're getting.
  • DNA4everDNA4ever Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    1337 wrote: »
    It's very easy to get a doctor (pill pusher) in south florida to give you a script. The best deal I ever got was 20 x 30mg for 150.

Yeah, no shit; here in North Central FL, that's where most all of my dealers get their shit from; Tampa. Sometimes a little bit north of it.

Be my guest if you wanna fund me a trip to the doc, with the chance that I won't get anything perscribed. Yeah, I'm not getting my ass beat by somebody who paid $200 for me to see a doctor so they could get half my pills, because I walk out with nothing. nooo thank you.