Nitrous Oxide

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
After reading Jamie Mardox's post about getting some, I was thinking about starting to sell some of it. How well do these sell? Is it even worth the investment?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I wouldn't bother, unless it's to really regular customers or something. These things are readily available online anyway.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    The only place where you could make some money(and it'd be pretty good money at that) is at a concert.

But that's risky business.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited December 2010
    What about parties?
  • edited December 2010
    Got any high school friends/kids you could sell it to?
    edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    What about parties?

Parties would sell pretty well I would imagine, especially if someone tried it first. If you had enough to spare, you could give someone a tester and they could tell everyone how amazing it is :D
    edited December 2010
    Oh yeah, I didn't think about parties...if you can sell 72 chargerrs, you'd make about 100 bucks. For 2 a pop that is. You could probably get away with 3.

Edit: you might have some freezer-burn by the end of the night though with a normal cracker. ha
    edited December 2010
    I assume that's in euros?
    edited December 2010
    nahh, probably 3/4 that then? idk the conversion
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    The best cash return would be if you got a tank and went to a cool festival. I saw a dude make 100+ bucks in an hour at the www.juggalogathering.com/home.php last august. The gathering has the luxury of being private grounds, so that means no cops what so ever. You can find/sell any fucking drug imaginable there. Also, the head shop near me sells 50 packs of nos carts for 20.99
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited December 2010
    Parties and concerts are the only way to really sell it at all IMO. I don't think anyone is gonna be calling you up for occasional hits of nitrous, unless you have some really retarded/bored friends.

Plus, like jamie madrox said, you are going to need a tank if you want to sell a lot and make some real money. Which I find almost impossible considering there aren't many concert venues you would be able to get a tank of nitrous into and a lot of the music festivals are really cracking down on people selling nitrous from what I've read.
    It's not worth trying to sell Nitrous. It's unbelievably easy to get so unless your selling strictly to underage kids, you won't make any profit.

Basically this.
  • SplamSplam Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Fuck nitrous man.
    I once bought 720 whipped cream chargers for a good deal. Thought I'd earn back my money by selling them at house parties for 4x the price.
    Well, I ended up going on a two day binge and using them all up. I'd do a 10 pack in a row after a while.
  • edited January 2011
    Did you actually try and sell them off, or were you just too hooked on them to give a shit about selling? :D
  • SplamSplam Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Did you actually try and sell them off, or were you just too hooked on them to give a shit about selling? :D

If they would've lasted longer I would've sold them.
    If you've got access to more nitrous after coming down from them, you will take more. It is completely involuntary, as if driven by an inner motor. But after a couple hours there's no real urge.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited January 2011
    I hit up college parties with my tank last year. I charged $5 for two balloons and I gave away a half sized one so they got the feel for it. People kept coming back over and over. I made bank, I suggest it to anyone.
  • DNA4everDNA4ever Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    I'd buy chargers from you if they're only 1-2 bucks apeice, since all I've found is tanks, for like, $50?! But yeah, that beats the hell out of paying $3 just for a can of whipped cream.

...then again, that's only because I don't enjoy smoking weed. I only do hydros and oxies... which are pretty expensive so if i could find that for a cheap high i'd go for it. Probably 99.9% of the world is different though, so yeah don't try to sell that shit, it's legal, fool.