Buying Needles

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Where do you go? I've never seen them in the pharmacy. I don't believe they are OTC. How do you get your needles totse?

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    Erm, they are OTC. You can buy a lot of shit from a pharmacy if you go in with the right reasons. If you are still having problems, they are easy to get online.

You will be surprised at what you can by in a pharmacy when you have gone to your doctor and told them you are doing an overland trip in the third world and they write you a private 'script.

If you are having problems still, make friends with a diabetic who uses barrels and needles rather than a pen - althought you can get all the syringes you want online.
  • DNA4everDNA4ever Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Go to your local CVS.
    Tell them you have dia-beetus.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    You can get them at pharmacies. If they're not over the counter, they'll be under the counter, but not behind the counter :o
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited January 2011
    I got a box from amazon.com. 100 for $9 I think, maybe $11.

They're OTC in some states. If you look young or shady, expect to be grilled, but not always.
  • edited January 2011
    You should find a method of administering drugs that wont kill you or take limbs off your body if you do it wrong.

Try rectal insertion you'll probably enjoy it
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    ay in lead of blsting wuteveer drug you are doing. smoke it :) . also just go 2 a drugstore and ask for the 1cc insolin needles. lots of people use them for alot of things. i inject 1cc of vitamin B12 ounce a month.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Where do you go? I've never seen them in the pharmacy. I don't believe they are OTC. How do you get your needles totse?

You have to act like you expect no problems, like you do it all the time.

Know the price. Ask for a bag of 10, 1cc, ultrafine, long (or short, whichever you use). Look them in the eye and don't stumble on your words.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    just go 2 a drugstore and ask for the 1cc insolin needles. lots of people use them for alot of things. i inject 1cc of vitamin B12 ounce a month.

This is exactly how I used to get them from Wal-mart. In MS it is illegal to refuse the sale with identification.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited January 2011
    Go to the needle exchange.
  • AD2011AD2011 Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Free 'fit packs' are available in my State (Australia). Each kit has 5 needles, a vial of sterile water, alcohol swabs, plastic spoon and the case it comes in has a side compartment to dispose the used needles in.

They don't want dirty needles lying around the place and they want stupid injectors to stop sharing used equipment.
  • titstypedthistitstypedthis Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    AD2011 wrote: »
    Free 'fit packs' are available in my State (Australia). Each kit has 5 needles, a vial of sterile water, alcohol swabs, plastic spoon and the case it comes in has a side compartment to dispose the used needles in.

They don't want dirty needles lying around the place and they want stupid injectors to stop sharing used equipment.

100 is like 25 dollars, enough to supply a decent binge:o