Not totse, not even close.

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I was so happy to see familiar old totse, but this place is just silly. Screw the lot of ya, I will not be missed, fatty mcfuckface, captain shit moustache, spazz, and the other megamorons will still clog every thread with racist homophobic crap. It was fun to argue against such pinheads for a while, and I had hoped to see some spark of what was a cool community alive here, but as long as these people make up the bulk of the posts this place has no hope. Sure totse had racists, and people who probably shouldn't be let near a computer. But these were moderated by a larger community of diverse people with other views. I hope you all drown in your own shit for putting the totse name to what has become a second rate hate site.
Fuck totse.info, long live the memory of totse.com!
Culinaryoverlord.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    So your Idea of totse is me and other "racist" posters not being allowed to express there beliefs? Also your free to disagree with me bro.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    Maybe if people like you would stay, we could bring back the old totse. Get your head out of your ass and recruit members of all different beliefs!
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Post read.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    I dun understand what u write? :confused::confused:

Disagree with the motha fuckas? :o
  • edited October 2010
    So your Idea of totse is me and other "racist" posters not being allowed to express there beliefs? Also your free to disagree with me bro.

Aggh fuck, why am I doing this, I have the willpower of a jellyfish. No Sanchez, I most certainly do not disagree with you having the right to post anywhere and anything you see fit, especially here. It's just that a lot of the "free speech" taking place here revolves around racist viewpoints, and sometimes there is an utter lack of respect for the point made at the beginning of a thread, as you, fatty, spaz, mayberry and others bang up short posts with little or no relative content. A hater circle jerk. Totse was never a place for hippies or intellectual elitists, but I could usually follow a thread without having to skip over a bunch of garbage to get to the next relevant post, well usually. But, if you'll forgive me my tantrum, I will try to be the shining light of moderation in this increasingly polarized site. And if you want to flame me for being a self indulgent attention seeking twat, go nuts, this is bitch and moan, after all.
    C/O
    fatty mcfuckface sez"may the horse be with you, as it is with me, in my ass, deep"
    edited October 2010
    Aggh fuck, why am I doing this, I have the willpower of a jellyfish. No Sanchez, I most certainly do not disagree with you having the right to post anywhere and anything you see fit, especially here. It's just that a lot of the "free speech" taking place here revolves around racist viewpoints, and sometimes there is an utter lack of respect for the point made at the beginning of a thread, as you, fatty, spaz, mayberry and others bang up short posts with little or no relative content. A hater circle jerk. Totse was never a place for hippies or intellectual elitists, but I could usually follow a thread without having to skip over a bunch of garbage to get to the next relevant post, well usually. But, if you'll forgive me my tantrum, I will try to be the shining light of moderation in this increasingly polarized site. And if you want to flame me for being a self indulgent attention seeking twat, go nuts, this is bitch and moan, after all.
    C/O
    fatty mcfuckface sez"may the horse be with you, as it is with me, in my ass, deep"

How is it a circle jerk of hate? Thanks for that term though it made me lol I can think of plenty of posters here who dont agree with my or fatty or others so called racists viewpoints. I also notice how nobody else seems to be pissed about "the short posts we bang up".
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2010
    The OP has an annoying habit of posting in blocks of text with no spacing.
  • edited October 2010
    LOL see you later OP.

Screw huffing raid, huff my dick
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    culinaryoverlord at this stage we're a small but growing community. I understand what you're going through but at this early stage it can't be helped. Users will express their point of view like the rest of us. Sure they might seem more active or reply to majority of threads but doesn't mean they're trying to turn Totse into a hate jerk. Any new who comes here and goes against this is actually supported. So, if you think that maybe Totse should have more diversity then please just invite someone you know who can fill the gap.

We honestly can't tell everyone to just pretend about things and leaving this place when it's trying to grow is just stupid. Sure, I can see the majority likes one thing or another but doesn't mean I should just forget about that thing and join in the group. This is a shrine to Totse mate, it can't be Totse. At this stage we're trying to get old users to join in and balance things out. How the hell are we going to do that when the user just gives up and runs away.

Also, I agree that some times users just go wild and don't care what the OP is saying, like my Muslim bitching thread. But it doesn't mean I will just get mad at this and leave. It just means at this stage they're aren't many users who would side with me. So, I just complete the thread and add bits here and there. And just move on. Because I know in time new users will join in and review that thread or I will publish that piece on reddit or other sites so new users will join in and argue on Totse.

Right now, we're the leaders. You, me and everyone. You just have to keep trying man :). We're already diverse considering our backgrounds, we just need new members.
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited October 2010
    In my opinion this is a improved variation of Totse, there is fuckloads less kidiots and trolling, maybe that's just because we don't have as many members as the regular one but still better than the original ATM nonetheless.

Please tell me that I don't know what I am talking about OP when I am a 8 year veteran of Totse (Probably the oldest on site.). I have seen it all, and all the good shit is still here besides a few Totse thread fads.
  • edited October 2010
    Cry a little more sweetie.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Someone didn't get properly desensitized on the old totse.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    Fuck fatty mcfuckface! He's a troll. (Sorry fatty:(.....Nah! just kidding....fuckyou!:D)
    Not all of us are racist brah.
    However I'll always support freedom of speech.
    edited October 2010
    I'm not racist. Im racially aware:o:o:o
    edited October 2010
    He loves latinas!!

And holy shit :mad:i you surpassed both Dfg and myself! Congrats.
    edited October 2010
    It's win.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Yea thanks, i noticed that i passed you like 30 posts after the fact and i just noticed that i'm about 9 posts ahead of Dfg :p I've pretty much been Totseing non stop tonight so i've gotten a lot of posts in :)

luckyday.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Fuck fatty mcfuckface! He's a troll. (Sorry fatty:(.....Nah! just kidding....fuckyou!:D)
    Not all of us are racist brah.
    However I'll always support freedom of speech.
    :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
    bornkiller more like bornnigger
    edited October 2010

Haha Bornnigger made me lol:p
  • edited October 2010
    O sweet irony, I post a temper tantrum thread and it gets more responses than anything I posted before. Funny thing, that.
    C/O
    fatty mcfuckface sez"Burn baby, burn, oh shit, ow, ow, ow, will one of you lazy niggers get up off your ass and throw some water on me!, honestly the cross is just a symbol"
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    now every time i see sanchez's SN i read it as captain shit mustache

thanks for the lulz, asshole........

lol the first time I heard someone call me that was that Israeli over on zoklet.
  • edited October 2010
    Damn, I thought it was pretty original.
    edited October 2010
    85e8b84d6916075ca17b66acbefe1f68.gif85e8b84d6916075ca17b66acbefe1f68.gif85e8b84d6916075ca17b66acbefe1f68.gif85e8b84d6916075ca17b66acbefe1f68.gif
    HAAA!,YUCK,YUCK,YUCK
    Good one FATTY_MCFUCKTARD

85e8b84d6916075ca17b66acbefe1f68.gif85e8b84d6916075ca17b66acbefe1f68.gif85e8b84d6916075ca17b66acbefe1f68.gif85e8b84d6916075ca17b66acbefe1f68.gif
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2010
    How is it a circle jerk of hate? Thanks for that term though it made me lol I can think of plenty of posters here who dont agree with my or fatty or others so called racists viewpoints. I also notice how nobody else seems to be pissed about "the short posts we bang up".
    I'm not racist. Im racially aware:o:o:o

You are self delusional.
  • edited October 2010
    Do you mean he has an empirically unsupported view of himself in regard to the society he is an unwilling participant in or, that his viewpoints, ego, and ethics are largely based upon fictitous hate propaganda?
    C/O
    "to defeat sanchez, you must BECOME sanchez"
    edited October 2010
    Haha! With all this shit flinging flying around, I thought I was back at zoklet.
    But then I checked the other threads and saw it was mainly this one......Nope not zoklet then.:rolleyes:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010

That my friend is a WIN!
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Haha! With all this shit flinging flying around, I thought I was back at zoklet.
    But then I checked the other threads and saw it was mainly this one......Nope not zoklet then.:rolleyes:

^ This
  • edited October 2010
    It's in "bitch and moan" therefore, no holds(holes?) barred.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited October 2010
    Totse caters to all people, including people you dont like.
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Yeah all us guys on this site are a bunch of fucking douchebags. Yeah TOTSE is a shadow of it's former self. Yeah, I miss it too.

We're not ready to move on. This community will never be the same as it was. Eventually that fact will become more evident, and the totse clones will fade out or change. We're just weeping over the corpse.
    edited October 2010
    Gumbo wrote: »
    Yeah all us guys on this site are a bunch of fucking douchebags. Yeah TOTSE is a shadow of it's former self. Yeah, I miss it too.

We're not ready to move on. This community will never be the same as it was. Eventually that fact will become more evident, and the totse clones will fade out or change. We're just weeping over the corpse.

Haha You are soooo zoklet right now.....It's killing me....stop it!:D
    We're not weeping over a corpse..Those are tears of joy Gumbo.:rolleyes:
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited October 2010
    The original Totse wasn't built to what it was in a day, and this Totse won't be on that level any time soon either. Might as well help build it up to that level though.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    Totse caters to all people, including people you dont like.

Especially furfags. :mad:
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Sorry for the emo, yguys.
    spazz wrote: »
    and yea the great old totse is gone. and we have this new totse that kinda sucks compared to the old one. but it scrates my itch for all kinds of social backwardness involving reality warping drug talk, how-to-blow-shit-up guides,night-ops :rolleyes: exetra!

All is not lost. We've still got the ideas and feelings that turned totse into a large community. But man, the "old" totse from before it shut down was a shadow even of it's former self. And we're like a splinter of the community that was left after that, being further sundered by infighting and colossal drama.

Face it, people on the internet just suck now. The "september that never ended" isn't a single event, but a terminal illness.

I don't know man. I don't feel like I belong anywhere on the internet, more than I feel I belong here. But this place reminds me of that floating door decaprio slipped off at the end of Titanic.
  • edited October 2010
    Well despite the rant that started this thread I find this site once again taking up the bulk of my posting time, maybe it is the color scheme. Upon further reflection I remember sometime around 2003 when several members declared the "death of totse" due to bombshock going down, as a tremendous influx of new and "cranky" members flooded the forums with dreck. I did not die, it just changed a bit.

I checked out hip forums before this site, and boy howdy, just try to argue with someone there, I was flamed severely for saying I would rather eat roadkill than be a vegan. (I would, especially if it's fresh) All in all this site reflects some of what made totse great, and the mix of pointless, poigniant, and useful threads is a good start to a good site. I have tried to recruit some people, hope they don't take it personally.
    C/O
    "totse is dead, long live totse"
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    I lol'ed reading the response and Gumbo, culinaryoverlord I understand your concerns and I am glad that you're liking it here. Remember everyone has the power to do things here :)
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Remember everyone has the power to do things here :)

Yeah, I guess there's that. Maybe you guys are right, we do have some good threads. And I guess you aren't all that bad, as far as internet people go. Maybe we can attract some new, quality posters.
  • edited October 2010
    That's the spirit!
  • REBxVoDKaREBxVoDKa Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2010
    qq more, fag.
  • DNA4everDNA4ever Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    ..........yeah! D:
    edited January 2011
    I forgot about this thread. Now this makes me want to troll CO again.:o THe "circle jerk of hate" was the best line.
  • edited January 2011
    Young and filled with fear, DirtySanchez is. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
    edited January 2011
    Yoda wrote: »
    Young and filled with fear, DirtySanchez is. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

I am the dark side:mad:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    Your sister likes the dark side.:o
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »

*DirtySanchez gets Gets :mad::angry::mad:
    edited January 2011
    Fuck I had forgotten about this thread. I'm glad CO stayed.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011

What is it, near a month now since she had her 'friends' around. I think you should count her tampons or towels or whatever the fuck she uses. You will see that she wont be using any this month or for several months to come.

Enjoy bonding with your neice / nephew.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited January 2011

HAHA, that was really well played; I've gotta admit.