Favorite beer

edited July 2010 in Life
Well my favorite beers are definately Great Lakes, Molson XXX, Golden Monkey, and Magic Hat. However, because I'm broke, I'm stuck with going with the Steelo 211 most of the time :facepalm:

Show some love for your favorite brew.

Comments

• FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    I really like some Honey Brown, or some Purple haze, Golden Monkey is tits too.

I just noticed they all have a color in there name....golden is to a color its golden like. :hrmph:
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Red Stripe

Hooray Beer!
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mikes Hard Lemonade.

Beer tastes like shit.
  • monotonedmonotoned Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Paulaner Hefe-weissen
    Zaepfle
    Desperados (with a wedge of lemon)
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    keystone light. im poor and in college. this is about all i can afford. occasionally i splurge on some bud heavy.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    Magic Hat ftw! Sam Adams is very very good as well. Summer ale, Boston lager, octoberfest, and cherry wheat are my favorites.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    Carlton Draught.

Only Aussies understand..

1617081273_6c710a6ae0.jpg
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited July 2010
  • DeadHamDeadHam Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Pabst Blue Ribbon, out of a bottle*
    gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg

Ive kinda come full circle with beer, though. While nice beers are indeed better, I think a prefer more average beers for their refreshing nature and session-ability. i.e. I drinks Budweiser, out of a bottle, fairly often. To defend myself, I also purchase and drink any 40oz malt liquor that Ive never seen before.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited July 2010
    DeadHam wrote: »
    Pabst Blue Ribbon, out of a bottle*
    gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg

Ive kinda come full circle with beer, though. While nice beers are indeed better, I think a prefer more average beers for their refreshing nature and session-ability. i.e. I drinks Budweiser, out of a bottle, fairly often. To defend myself, I also purchase and drink any 40oz malt liquor that Ive never seen before.

PBR is the shit. Something about drinking a Pabst while listening to Big D and the Kids Table just makes me feel all warm, fuzzy, and nostalgic.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    Guinness Draught will forever be the king of beers.
  • edited July 2010
    Heineken. :thumbsup:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pacifico and Negra Modelo for Mexican beers.

I like Shiner Black Lager and Shiner Bock. They're $11 for a 12 pack here and they're good.

Paulaner hefeweizen.

Schlafly coffee stout. Goose Island IPA and their Honker's Ale.

There are more but I don't want to list them all. I've tried probably 60-70% of the beers at the liquor store I go to.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited July 2010
    My posts vanished ahhh well..

Depends where I am if I am at my local then generally it's Timothy Taylor Landlord or Hopback Summer Lightening.

At home it depends but some of my favourites are Lancaster Blonde, Bitter End Brewery Lakeland Gold, Hawkshead Gold or even Copper Dragon Golden Pippin.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    My favorite normal beer is Yuengling. I also like to try the expensive Belgian ales from
    Whole Foods.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    I drink Pabst, shit's bomb as fuck. I'm drinking it right this moment. I prefer the drinking it out of cans. 12oz bottles just seem over the top for me--unless I'm drinking a 40 of pabst, then it's so over the top that it becomes AWESOME.
    When I splurge, I go for Guinness. When I want to mix things up, I will try one of my fav's from our local brewery: http://www.lostcoast.com/

When I'm drunk as fuck, I will often buy something exotic with no concern for the cost. I wait till I sober up to try it, but I've still found no beer worthy of note in this manner.