Packing the bong with snow

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Fuck yeah. I'm awesome.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Always wanted to try this. Completely forgot when there was a fuckload of snow here in the UK. Dammit. SNOW NOW!
  • edited January 2011
    Does it smoke any different? Seems like an interesting idea, although it hasn't snowed here in a while.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited January 2011
    Smoothe. That's about it. A taste difference also (but so slight it doesn't really matter)
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    I always put ice water in my bong, it's awesome and really does make the smoke less harsh. I can always take a bigger rip with cooled water. :thumbsup:

I would try using snow, but all of it melted.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Fuck yeah. I'm awesome.

Sounds like a great idea. It seems like it would be even better than a good diffuser. The lack of density in the snow seems like it would cause an even more excess of surface area of coolant to cool the smoke.

Snow FTW. :cool:

Also try and look for the yellow snow, I heard it was the best for bong use. ;)
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited January 2011
    You get a much bigger hit than you think.
    The last time I packed a bong with snow I took a MEGA HIT!
    Could not stop coughing for like 15 minutes.
    I thought I was going too throw up.
  • edited January 2011
    I have a feeling this would work well in multi-chamber bongs. One section could be packed with snow, the other could have freezing cold water in it, followed by some ice-cubes in the ice-twist. All of these combined would give a suuuuuuper cold hit.
  • SplamSplam Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Smoothe. That's about it. A taste difference also (but so slight it doesn't really matter)

if you use the yellow snow ya
  • edited January 2011
    I have used a lot of different stuff in bongs.

Ice; good good good
    Snow; better better better
    Peppermint shnapps liqueur; mmm,, minty
    Banana flavored milk; smooth as a cue ball
    Soda water; not good, weird feeling while hitting
    Cold coffee; really great, very smooth, not what I expected
    1 inch frozen water in bottom of bong+water; broke my bong
    Converted rice, then bong in freezer for 10 min before hitting; pretty good, I was looking for something that was re usable.

C/O
    "what sounds like a bell and gets you high?... BONG, and if you bought it online using a search engine it might be a BING BONG"
  • edited January 2011
    Peppermint shnapps liqueur; mmm,, minty

If you are suffering from real awful chest or head congestion from a cold or something......I learned that adding the peppermint shnapps to some bong water can act as a mentholyptus. It will clear you up to some degree, and I myself was a huge skeptic until I was fighting a wicked cold and someone turned me onto it.

I can't remember the exact ratio we used....but not much snapps at all....like maybe 8:1 water/snapps...maybe even more water.

But I thought it was bullshit and probably just a placebo effect....yet I'm here to tell the tale that it DOES in fact work. :thumbsup:

Awful coughing keeping you awake at night? Fuck the Forumula 44D, couple hits of that bong water....you'll sleep like a baby! ;)
  • edited January 2011
    What would happen if you were to put Raid into your bong instead of water?
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Awful coughing keeping you awake at night? Fuck the Forumula 44D, couple hits of that bong water....you'll sleep like a baby! ;)

This sounds great if you have some cannabis.

But if you have no pot something else that works wonders for a bad cough is 2 parts straight bourbon with 1 part honey and 1 part lemon juice warmed to about 102F.
  • edited January 2011
    Final retarded question - Would it be possible to fill your bong with Liquid Nitrogen for a cold hit?
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Final retarded question - Would it be possible to fill your bong with Liquid Nitrogen for a cold hit?

You'd die?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Too bad I live in the only state in the country that doesn't have snow on the ground right now. :(
  • edited January 2011
    1337 wrote: »
    Too bad I live in the only state in the country that doesn't have snow on the ground right now. :(

Sucks for you. Every Uni in the area was canceled this entire week thanks to that shit. It's like the Blizzard of '93. The shit hasn't melted off completely yet.