Tongues and Cunnilingus

BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
edited July 2010 in Life
Unfortunately, my tongue is very short and it's frustrating because it can only reach to the crescent part of my upper chin that's right below my lip. I'm pretty sure if I ate a chick out, she wouldn't be pleased as much. It's not that very long. What are some tips to make it long. :o

Comments

• GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    If you can get it out of your mouth it's long enough.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    You don't need to stick your tongue out very far to reach the clit, and that's the part that matters. You'll never make a girl cum by sticking your tongue up her twat no matter how long it is.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Get a vibrating tongue ring ;)
  • Gorilla GutsGorilla Guts Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    get a gf that doesnt like you to go down on her. make sure she likes to give head though. its fucking rad.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    get a gf that doesnt like you to go down on her. make sure she likes to give head though. its fucking rad.

If she doesn't want you to go down on her then that means shes got a wicked yeast infection.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    If she doesn't want you to go down on her then that means shes got a wicked yeast infection.

Or, she's worried you see her sores on closer inspection.

And OP, the clit is what you lick man. That's on the outside, so you're tongue doesn't have to be long. Do you want a manual or something?
  • Gorilla GutsGorilla Guts Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    i guess that explains why she wore her swimsuit when we showered together. i was so naive!
  • DeadHamDeadHam Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I used to be into giving head, then I realized fingering was more effective and less tiring - ftw!
  • Jolt890Jolt890 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    DeadHam wrote: »
    I used to be into giving head, then I realized fingering was more effective and [highlight]less tiring[/highlight] - ftw!

No.

[highlight]Yes.[/highlight]
  • GrenGren Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Jolt890 wrote: »
    No.

[highlight]Yes.[/highlight]

Finger/lick combo for best effect. Beats the problem of tongue/neck getting tired, and fingers not being as effective.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Crimsonsmoke's guide to oral sex. From my totse archives.

Gift to your girl. This is your crash course in female orgasm
    Note: most of this will sound very obvious; however, it takes a lot more effort and skill than you think.

Step 1: Your partner: You have to get acquainted with their body and what they like. It is crucial that they can make themselves cum before you should make an attempt at it. This is primarily so that nothing comes as to much of a shock [mind the pun ], but also because they need to know what feels good and what feels bad. So it's not good trying to get some dried up frigid girl to orgasm because you'll be there all night. What do they look like?: Their pussy that is. Do they have a large clit? Is it very sensitive? Do are they going to have to help with "pulling themselves apart" – meaning stretching the outer-labia [outer-lips]. This is all through experience. It's no good trying to get your girl to cum on the first time you have sex, you're not Ron Jeremy and, therefore, you're not a sex god! Remember the key to a good relationship is communication. That applies to orgasms too, talk to her about what she likes.

Step 2: Now that you are familiar with your partner we can move on. Make sure she is lying on her back with her legs flat. Begin the session with all attention on her, BUT do not go anywhere near that pussy yet. You gotta lube her up first and we're not using any of that KY shit, you want to do this the natural way. Caress her body, explore, have some fun yourself. Ask her what she likes [but do it sexy as there's no sense in saying "Or right darlin', where can I put ma fist?"] – be gentle. Don't be afraid to use your tongue, but be subtle, don't lick her like a dog! Nibble her ears if that's her thing, stroke her hair – tell her you love her [if you actually do] and make her feel like a goddess. I find that stroking the stomach and sucking/nibbling the breast works good. EXPERIMENT.

Step 3: Now, once you feel ready [and she is too] begin to work your way down. Use the tip of your finger to touch her pussy, open it up very gently and with her permission, insert it inside her [HAWT]! If she is wet and I mean wet you can move onto "Step 4" – if not repeat "Step 2". You want to get her moaning as well. Tell her that she can make some noise and to not to be afraid.

Step 4: Move your tongue down between her legs. Kiss her pussy gently and, if you like, kiss around her pussy to get that extra bit of arousal. Here's the most difficult bit. It's difficult because every woman's different. Once you're both ready, get her to pull her lips apart. Now use one of your hands to pull up her clit hood [that's the bit at the top] – with this hand, if you're really skilled like me , you can rub her stomach at the same time! Her clit should be like a little round ball – you can't miss it. The clit is now your new best friend for the next few minutes – that's the bit you're going to be using your tongue. Now, with you other hand, get your index finger and insert into her pussy [you may need to lick you finger first]. The next bits separated into two parts, however, both of these actions should be done simultaneously.

* Licking : Begin to lick her clit – start gentle and move you tongue from side to side in a flicking motion. If she finds it too strong just go gentler until she's comfortable. You will find that after a while you will build up enough saliva to act as a wall between your tongue and her clit. This will allow you to become rougher. Move your tongue up and down as well, but try to keep a steady motion because she has to do some work too. You have to keep in rhythm – this may sound weird, but she will have to tense her muscles in her legs to coincide with your licking. It may take some practice, but believe me it's worth it.* Fingering: Start off very slow. You may not want to every put it in straight away as it can be too over whelming. Once she's wet enough though, put your finger in so that it faces upwards. Begin to massage the upper wall of her pussy, so slow! You can pull it in and out, but don't twist it round because this is incredibly off putting. You're not aiming for anywhere in particular – try find the G-spot if you wish, but it's not the most important thing. This action is more of an added accessory.

Step 5: "Thar she blows." Now after a while she will begin to feel it. You will notice her breathing will become irregular and she will begin to pant. This is where she's getting close. This is your chance to get more intense! Use your tongue and finger to really get her off! When she eventually comes you will feel it! She will scream or moan very loud so make sure your parents are not it! Her pussy will also contract inwards so your finger will feel that also. If it is a good orgasm [and the first usually are] her body may even spasm – this is when she's really enjoying it.
    So there you go! Sit back and have a nice glass of champagne and enjoy the moment.

Cheers, Crimsonsmoke.