Dragon Crisis! [2011]

DfgDfg Admin
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities

A normal high school boy Kisaragi Ryuji's peaceful life is turned into an adventure by the return of his second cousin Eriko. Ryuji and Eriko seize a relic box from a black broker. In the box, they find a red dragon girl Rose. In order to protect Rose from the black organization, Ryuji decides to fight using his power as a relic handler.
ANN
MAL
Wiki

Torrent [Episode 1]

Downloading episode one. Don't have any clue about this.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I just finished watching it. I was expecting a bit more from this but they just followed the same teasing/perverted pattern. I will try two more episodes before calling it quits.

Btw, they were really trying to strip the girls.
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Is it really that bad?
    I already downloaded it. Oh well, I guess I really have to watch it myself.
    Also, isn't it supposed to be 2011 not 2010?
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I just finished watching it. I was expecting a bit more from this but they just followed the same teasing/perverted pattern. I will try two more episodes before calling it quits.

Btw, they were really trying to strip the girls.

I just finished watching it and I must say this is quite entertaining. The story might be a little generic, a boy meets some magical girl and start living and the boy gets embarassed seeing the girl naked but for some reason I like watching this.

Oh well, every person has a different taste.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I just finished watching it and I must say this is quite entertaining. The story might be a little generic, a boy meets some magical girl and start living and the boy gets embarassed seeing the girl naked but for some reason I like watching this.

Oh well, every person has a different taste.
    I bet you liked those tiny tits. :angry:

I was just mad they didn't make out.
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I bet you liked those tiny tits. :angry:

I was just mad they didn't make out.

What's wrong with tiny tits? :confused:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    What's wrong with tiny tits? :confused:

They didn't show them :(.