Lol @ yanks

PacinoPacino Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Crying over ricky gervais jokes?

You bunch of fucking pussys can't handle British humor

Comments

• warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    Don't know who that is. Don't really care about comedians. Comedians rely on the stupidity of most humans and the herd mentality to make money off of them with unfunny shit that stupids will think is actually funny.
    edited January 2011
    Great Britain needs to be smashed though.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'll fucking smash you in faggot
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Who the fuck is ricky gervais?

I would ask who the fuck are you but that doesn't matter...
  • edited January 2011
    warbeast wrote: »
    Great Britain needs to be smashed though.

Fuck you.
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Fuck you.

USA is still a colony of Great Britain. http://www.civil-liberties.com/books/colony2.html

All of our shitty drug laws, all of our taxes, we have Great Britain to thank for all this misery and suffering. Imperialists need to die. Royalty must go.trx, you're a peasant that your government doesn't care about, so you shouldn't be hostile on their behalf. But the majority of british people can't ever accept what their government is responsible for. They cannot admit it. They've all been raised to be very arrogant and patriotic.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    You're talking about the golden globes or whatever awards show he hosted yes? I saw some of the clips, he was hilarious.

Actors have thin skins, that's why they're faggy actors. They can't take criticism for fuck all. They probably even have thinner skinned than zoklet mods.
    edited January 2011
    warbeast wrote: »
    USA is still a colony of Great Britain. http://www.civil-liberties.com/books/colony2.html

All of our shitty drug laws, all of our taxes, we have Great Britain to thank for all this misery and suffering. Imperialists need to die. Royalty must go.trx, you're a peasant that your government doesn't care about, so you shouldn't be hostile on their behalf. But the majority of british people can't ever accept what their government is responsible for. They cannot admit it. They've all been raised to be very arrogant and patriotic.

You try to tell people this and they just look at you. Hell, this is the real reason the south wanted to break off and start a new nation, one that was not engaged with England. That is why the French supported the south. If it was bad for England it was good for France at that time. Why do you think we shed blood twice in Europe in the last century?
    edited January 2011
    You try to tell people this and they just look at you. Hell, this is the real reason the south wanted to break off and start a new nation, one that was not engaged with England. That is why the French supported the south. If it was bad for England it was good for France at that time. Why do you think we shed blood twice in Europe in the last century?

being puppets, pawns, etc. The usual. Many people these days know that Israel has done some terrible things, but it's still trendy to blame the USA. They fail to realize that Great Britain created Israel and this whole mid east mess.
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm with Warbeast. You see retarded comedians appear all over TV on shows that are nothing to do with them and they say things that they don't actually mean just to get a laugh from the audience. I am British and I dont like any sort of humor aimed at Americans because it is just an easy way to make people laugh at them. /rage
    edited January 2011
    The funny part is this, just like racism in America, patriotism is used world wide to keep the masses at each other while the "crowned heads" rob the world.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    The funny part is this, just like racism in America, patriotism is used world wide to keep the masses at each other while the "crowned heads" rob the world.

Soooo fucking true.

Also here is the thing Pacino is on about

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    In comedy, anything goes. Especially with bigger comedians, they could care less what some people think as they'll always have an audience.
    edited January 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Soooo fucking true.

Also here is the thing Pacino is on about

[ YOUTUBE ]BvHXzP2SpLA[ /YOUTUBE ]

Never heard of the guy, about the only thing he said that got a smirk out of me was the Tom Cruise reference.
  • edited January 2011
    Never heard of the guy, about the only thing he said that got a smirk out of me was the Tom Cruise reference.

It was a John Travolta reference dumbfuck.
    edited January 2011
    Could have been either of them so I guess the dumb fuck is the one who can't see that.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011

Well if you are an American, then ever heard of The Office? This guy was in the Original UK version before it got transferred to the States. Fast forward to 2:51

He also did Stand Up which wasn't too bad, either.
    edited January 2011
    I have watched several episodes of the American version and maybe two or three of the British version. I am not really a fan of either...
  • edited January 2011
    Could have been either of them so I guess the dumb fuck is the one who can't see that.

Wrong. http://ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=7336&MediaType=1&Category=22

dumbfuck.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    Ricky Gervais was a shit load funnier 10+ years ago when he was doing The 11 O'Clock Show and Meet Ricky Gervais. He used to joke a lot about peodophilic incest and make people uncomfortable as fuck.

If you think he gets away with a lot now, then, he was gold. The Office tuned him down a hell of a lot - I was actually disapointed with it having seen him in things previously. He could have been a succesor to Chris Morris (Brass Eye) but instead chose to make shit tons of money.

I do feel on the whole that not a lot of other nations get a lot of British humour. Mainly because they have no souls.
    edited January 2011

One author's opinion is all that is. There have been numerous comedic innuendos in pop culture which refer to both Tom Cruise and John Travolta as closet homos and they are both well know Scientologists. In fact there was even a South park episode which touched on both actors being closet fag Scientologists

So carry on with your failing campaign to make every thread about you and your obsession with me but the matter is clearly up for interpretation by the viewer.
  • edited January 2011
    One author's opinion is all that is. There have been numerous comedic innuendos in pop culture which refer to both Tom Cruise and John Travolta as closet homos and they are both well know Scientologists. In fact there was even a South park episode which touched on both actors being closet fag Scientologists

So carry on with your failing campaign to make every thread about you and your obsession with me but the matter is clearly up for interpretation by the viewer.

Jokes at awards shows are based on recent news, have you never watched the Oscars/Globes/Grammys? Or are you just too stupid to understand popular culture?
    edited January 2011
    Jokes at awards shows are based on recent news, have you never watched the Oscars/Globes/Grammys? Or are you just too stupid to understand popular culture?

Nice opinion you have there, use it much?
  • edited January 2011
    Nice opinion you have there, use it much?

Better luck next time. Who knows, the 83rd is in February.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    Lol at Gervais.
    edited January 2011
    Better luck next time. Who knows, the 83rd is in February.

Why do I need luck?
  • edited January 2011
    Why do I need luck?

Because apparently you lack the intellect to catch on to the humor of awards shows.
  • 4X4 Fag Drag4X4 Fag Drag Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    Crying over ricky gervais jokes?

You bunch of fucking pussys can't handle British humor

I had dinner one night with the Queen at Buckingham Palace. The main guest bathroom was being remodeled so the Queen let me use her own personal bathroom but there was a big bloody Tampon floating in the toilet so I just crapped in the sink and pushed it down the drain with her tooth brush.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Lol at the serfs still kissing the queens boots.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    Lol at the serfs still kissing the queens boots.

LOL @ black people still having the surname of their ancestors owners.