Molotov Everything

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I see the crown use this very same fucked up law they use in every other country under their control.
They pull the same sorta shit here.
FUCK THEM!!! :angry:
Ian Thomson moved to a rural homestead in Southwestern Ontario to lead a quiet life investing in a little fixer-upper. Then his neighbour’s chickens began showing up on his property. He warned his neighbour, then killed one of the birds.
The incident began six years of trouble for Mr. Thomson that culminated early one Sunday morning last August when the 53-year-old former mobile-crane operator woke up to the sound of three masked men firebombing his Port Colborne, Ont., home.
“I was horrified,” he said. “I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t know what was happening. I had no idea what was going on.”
So Mr. Thomson, a former firearms instructor, grabbed one of his Smith & Wesson revolvers from his safe, loaded it and headed outside dressed in only his underwear.
“He exited his house and fired his revolver two, maybe three times, we’re not sure. Then these firebombing culprits, they ran off,” said his lawyer, Edward Burlew.
His surveillance cameras caught the attackers lobbing at least six Molotov cocktails at his house and bombing his doghouse, singeing one of his Siberian Huskies. But when Mr. Thomson handed the video footage to Niagara Regional Police, he found himself charged with careless use of a firearm.
The local Crown attorney’s office later laid a charge of pointing a firearm, along with two counts of careless storage of a firearm. The Crown has recommended Mr. Thomson go to jail, his lawyer said.
His collection of seven guns, five pistols and two rifles was seized, along with his firearms licence. Mr. Thomson said he lives in fear that his attackers will return and has taken to arming himself with a fire extinguisher.

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    LOL this Mr. Thompson got owned but honestly that really sucks. The guy was just trying to defend himself and it send to me that the court was too caught up in an easy way to ban someone from firearms. That is rediculous. I say he should start making his own Molotov cocktails in case of future attacks (the extra gooey kind specified for targeting individuals).
  • edited January 2011
    His use of firearms was reasonable and in defense of his property, he will probably have to cop to the improper storage, but the crown is fishing on the rest.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    Unfortunately the crown don't like people doing the job of the police. It makes the justice system look incompetent or some shit along those lines. Even defending your own property or defending yourself can sometimes have repercussions.
    I knew someone who decked a 16yo who was assaulting the guys grandfather, the dude was 24 and was charged with assault of a minor.
    A large group ranging from 11 to 20 assaulted 3 guys walking home. Since one of the guys tried to fight his way out and defend his mates the police said he would be charged for assault of a minor if he pressed charges against them. That was a simple case of crime statistic fixing in the area. Luckily the local business association said they would step in, pay his legal costs & give it publicity. They dropped the threat.
    I'm not even gonna mention those who tried to defend their property with firearms and had criminal charges placed upon them. The list is just to long.
    Fuck the Crown. :angry:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Seems that the faggot cops get butthurt when you show just how incompetent they really are

FUCK THE POLICE
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Believe, people. I was chased by a guy with a knife last week and it was me who had to fill out hours of statements. Then got shot at, then it was once again I who had to fill out hours of paperwork while they just gave in the weapon as it "was getting late".

Srsly.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Fucking BS Justice system. Thomas should have killed those pricks and hid their bodies. No one would know.
    edited January 2011
    Seems that the faggot cops get butthurt when you show just how incompetent they really are

FUCK THE POLICE
    Ain't that the truth. I was pulled over on a customers car. The car was legit except for it's lack of WOF (warrent of fitness) hence the reason I had the car. The cop who pulled me over at a revenue hunting checkpoint dented the door with his boner because the car came up stolen on the system.
    After giving the customers contact details. he tried contacting him and no reply. I eventually showed the pig where I picked the car up from & his flat mate was there. His flat mate explained to this dumbassed pig. "The car was stolen 3mnths ago from the car park up the road but they didn't get far on it because of the lack of gas in the tank." The owner notified the police of it's recovery so it didn't remain in the system. I told them they were incompetent assholes and they should do their fuckin job properly.
    A week later I get a ticket for driving a vehicle not displaying a current "WOF" Fuckyou was first thing that came to mind so I challenged it in court & won.
    As a mechanic I was setting it up for a WOF but the prosecutor argued the point I should have used a tow truck.
    Then my lawyer showed me the cops statement & there was no mention of a stolen vehicle check at all. So I told my lawyer to tell the prosecutor if he didn't do something about it I would mention the police incompetence. They dropped it instantly.
    edited January 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Believe, people. I was chased by a guy with a knife last week and it was me who had to fill out hours of statements. Then got shot at, then it was once again I who had to fill out hours of paperwork while they just gave in the weapon as it "was getting late".

Srsly.

They go out of their way to make the victim feel like crim....That sux bro. :(
  • edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Fucking BS Justice system. Thomas should have killed those pricks and hid their bodies. No one would know.

It doesn't work that way in the first world bro.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Get's pretty sickening to read more and more of these stories popping up of the supposed authorities taking the easy way out as a poor substitute for the job they fail to deliver time and time again. These days, the police are not there to protect you, and they do not care about the safety of you and yours... all they care about is making the helpless even more helpless, stripping them of any protection they might be able to find for themselves, while they stumble along as if they are doing anything for mankind.

"Ian Thomson moved to a rural homestead in Southwestern Ontario to lead a quiet life investing in a little fixer-upper. Then his neighbor's chickens began showing up on his property. He warned his neighbor, then killed one of the birds.

The incident began six years of trouble for Mr. Thomson that culminated early one Sunday morning last August when the 53-year-old former mobile-crane operator woke up to the sound of three masked men firebombing his Port Colborne, Ont., home.

“I was horrified,” he said. “I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t know what was happening. I had no idea what was going on.”

So Mr. Thomson, a former firearms instructor, grabbed one of his Smith & Wesson revolvers from his safe, loaded it and headed outside dressed in only his underwear.

“He exited his house and fired his revolver two, maybe three times, we’re not sure. Then these firebombing culprits, they ran off,” said his lawyer, Edward Burlew.

His surveillance cameras caught the attackers lobbing at least six Molotov cocktails at his house and bombing his doghouse, singeing one of his Siberian Huskies. But when Mr. Thomson handed the video footage to Niagara Regional Police, he found himself charged with careless use of a firearm.

The local Crown attorney’s office later laid a charge of pointing a firearm, along with two counts of careless storage of a firearm. The Crown has recommended Mr. Thomson go to jail, his lawyer said.

His collection of seven guns, five pistols and two rifles was seized, along with his firearms license. Mr. Thomson said he lives in fear that his attackers will return and has taken to arming himself with a fire extinguisher.

“I don’t have enemies,” said the soft-spoken man, who now studies environmental geosciences full-time at Brock University after being injured in a workplace accident. “I don’t know that many people. I’m a quiet man. I just want to go back to my life and be able to live out my days in relative peace.”

Mr. Thomson’s is the latest in a series of high-profile cases in which people have been charged after defending their homes and businesses against criminals. Central Alberta farmer Brian Knight became a local hero after shooting a thief who was trying to steal his ATV. He pleaded guilty to criminal negligence earlier this month. In October, Toronto shopkeeper David Chen was acquitted of forcible confinement charges after he tied up a repeat shoplifter and demanded he stop raiding his grocery store.

Their cases are renewing calls for Canada to introduce a version of the “Castle Doctrine” found in many U.S. states, which allows citizens to defend their property with force."

source: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5b7_1295638190
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Sadly if the libtards have it their way America will be like this as well. fucked up story man you can't even defend yourself against a deadly weapon in Canada now? It's not like anyone even died but even if one of the attackers was killed they shouldn't have been fucking molotoving peoples houses.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited January 2011
    What was he supposed to do? Call the police and wait half an hour for them to arrive while the culprits burned his house down?
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Thats why i love texas. Someone tried to firebomb me at night theyd have to answer to my bulgarian ak 74 and i wouldnt have 2 worry about it.