Spectral/Daguru/DarkRodent are all the same person

warbeastwarbeast Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Despite this, Spectral or his DarkRodent persona should replace fr0st byte. Spectral is a pompous idiot that locked legitimate threads on zoklet and totse, but at least he knew what he was talking about most of the time. fr0st byte is just more zoklet garbage, just another dipshit that likes to brag and doesn't actually know much of anything.

Comments

• edited January 2011
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    TheDarkRodent isn't a sock puppet but I have a theory on Spectral and DaGuru. I think Spectral and Daguru are the same person but they don't realize it. The typing style is the same. DaGuru has it set so it never shows up when he's online so that makes it hard to compare the 2 IP addresses. I don't think Spectral knows he really is Daguru though. I's like an internet version of split personality's.
  • edited January 2011
    ITT: Just because the admins and mods get off on playing around with sock accounts, they think all the cool kids are doin' it too. :rolleyes:
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    warbeast wrote: »
    Despite this, Spectral or his DarkRodent persona should replace fr0st byte. Spectral is a pompous idiot that locked legitimate threads on zoklet and totse, but at least he knew what he was talking about most of the time. fr0st byte is just more zoklet garbage, just another dipshit that likes to brag and doesn't actually know much of anything.

Oooo I got an admirer! My first hater as a mod....WOoOot!!1 Damn I wish more people would make a thread with the sole purpose of talking about me. Srs, I do.

Yes EVERYONE saw me on Zoklet. :rolleyes:

And yeah, none of my posts show I know much of anything. Again...:rolleyes:
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Oooo I got an admirer! Damn I wish more people would make a thread with the sole purpose of talking about me. Srs, I do.

Yes EVERYONE saw me on Zoklet. :rolleyes:

And yeah, none of my posts show I know much of anything. Again...:rolleyes:

lol you know about being a retarded junkie fuckup that got sent to prison. You first act like my tips are common knowledge, then you contradict that by acting like no one would consider that knowledge(tips) in the first place. You're an idiot.
    edited January 2011
    TheDarkRodent isn't them but I have a theory on Spectral and DaGuru. I think Spectral and Daguru are the same person but they don't realize it. The typing style is the same. DaGuru has it set so it never shows up when he's online so that makes it hard to compare the 2 IP addresses. I don't think Spectral knows he really is Daguru though. I's like an internet version of split personality's.

What makes you so sure? Unless you meet them all in real life it's pretty hard to know, and even then... It's also possible that DaGuru is one of spectral's real life friends, but also likely that he was originally just spectral's sock puppet.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    TheDarkRodent isn't them but I have a theory on Spectral and DaGuru. I think Spectral and Daguru are the same person but they don't realize it. The typing style is the same. DaGuru has it set so it never shows up when he's online so that makes it hard to compare the 2 IP addresses. I don't think Spectral knows he really is Daguru though. I's like an internet version of split personality's.

Each post has an IP address affiliated with it. Would take about two seconds of snooping to figure out if they were socks of each other or not. I don't think they are, but I haven't really been paying that much attention.
    edited January 2011
    Spectral just gets off on using multiple personas on the internet. He likes to brag about being a hacker, and hackers, good ones at least, are good at lying and pretending to be someone they're not to fool people. Even if he slips up with the DaGuru account, no one can really prove it's him, so he doesn't care. He can be lazy with it. But he's not actually crazy, just likes to come across as crazy.
  • edited January 2011
    We have a winnar. ^
  • edited January 2011
    Best part of this thread is the ONLY one named so far that publicly admitted to "having fun" with Barbie Doll sock accounts is the Rodent......but of course FACTS shouldn't get in the way of any of this, should it? :cool:
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Best part of this thread is the ONLY one named so far that publicly admitted to "having fun" with Barbie Doll sock accounts is the Rodent......but of course FACTS shouldn't get in the way of any of this, should it? :cool:

Titty twister express.
    edited January 2011
    I retract my statements about frost byte not knowing anything. He certainly knows some things about things. I would say he is qualified. Perhaps TDR/SPEC/GURU can help him out with his moderator position.

frost byte showed me his tattoos and nipple piercings. It was pretty rad. He also showed me his biceps.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    i never heard of frostbite before this
  • edited January 2011
    While we are all scrounging around in the dark trying to figure out who is wearing what masks and solving mysteries like the Scooby Gang.....someone wanna tell me what happened to the Yoda account? :eek:

If everything is so on the up and up, how are the Barbie Costumes disappearing before our very eyes? :confused:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Titty twister express.

Yeah, that is the same action Spectral takes when he is on the hot seat. Make a comment about someone who has not posted in the thread in a lame attempt to pull the spotlight of of him.
    I retract my statements about frost byte not knowing anything. He certainly knows some things about things. I would say he is qualified. Perhaps TDR/SPEC/GURU can help him out with his moderator position.

frost byte showed me his tattoos and nipple piercings. It was pretty rad. He also showed me his biceps.

Yeah, you are off a little bet there warbeast. People have been trying to guess who I am for over a year now. But so far nobody has even come close. But DFG has seen my real IP (the one that shows up when I connect without my VPN service and he can tell you I am not another one of Spectral's barbie dildos.
    edited January 2011
    While we are all scrounging around in the dark trying to figure out who is wearing what masks and solving mysteries like the Scooby Gang.....someone wanna tell me what happened to the Yoda account? :eek:

If everything is so on the up and up, how are the Barbie Costumes disappearing before our very eyes? :confused:

If you kept your eye on the ball like you always advise everyone else to do you would know that the Yoda account was disabled right after DS blew up over it.
  • edited January 2011
    If you kept your eye on the ball like you always advise everyone else to do you would know that the Yoda account was disabled right after DS blew up over it.

Ohhhh, NOW I get it......now Totse staff is "disabling" accounts willy nilly on a whim when it suits them, yet still leaning on the empty rhetoric of "freedom of speech" when force feeding trolls down our throats in the form of Fatty.

What's funny is how when you got busted for your Yoda Barbie puppet, you and so many others kept vouching how "Yoda's takes were valid, nothing wrong with his posts....all in good fun". But now those posts just HAD to be obliterated from Totse history, so we vanquish the account trying to remove any memory of your fondness for playing with your little dollies.

And YET AGAIN, stances/viewpoints/policy just changes on a dime....adding yet one more layer of hypocrisy and self-contradiction in regard to anything dealing with Rodent.

Tell us DFG, was it REALLY worth flushing Totse's credibilty as well as your own right down the toilet.....all for THIS guy??? :facepalm:
  • edited January 2011
    I remember a similar theory being floated around that Spectral and I were the same poster back on TOTSE. I also remember Snoopy saying that he once attempted to generate the same number of unconnectable sockpuppets as Spectral allegedly has... he said it was impossible, as it basically left him with no time left to take a shit.

So, either:

A) Spectral is being unjustly accused.

B) Spectral has turned himself into a human over-unity device by connecting his rectum to his mouth, thereby recycling his waste products ad infinitum.

C) Hmmm, then again... maybe with a little experimentation (1:06) option B is so crazy.

You decide.
  • edited January 2011
    Careful Slave.....you too are about to be run through the gambit and accused of being a sock account yourself. :eek:

They get a little indignant around here unless your post count is high enough, because they cling to the idea that because the cutesy buzzphrase of "clean slate" is part of their idealogy to attract new members (no matter how worthless they are)....somehow or other that rhetoric also completely wipes away years of memories, and its IMPOSSIBLE for you to know the score without trading text with them all these months. :rolleyes:

Good to see ya around, Slave....don't get too attached though, or else you'll set yourself up for even more disappointment.
    edited January 2011
    I wonder if I'm the only one that remembers how DaGuru got the name "DaGuru"

He was originally Da Boogey Man(forgot how it was spelled/written) and this is how I know he's Spectral. The ELL OH FUCKEN ELL and all. Same persona basically, slightly modified now. Back then, DaGuru was writing hacking guides and saying all the coders were fake hackers for telling people to learn TCP/IP , C and assembly. Then someone said he might get banned for being a douche, and he boasted of all the possible user names he could have with his sock puppets... Then lifejunkie who was the admin at the time says "Say what?"

Don't remember what happened after that, but eventually he changed his name to DaGuru. It's funny because DaGuru(spectral) was claiming he doesn't know anything about hacking or computers, so that he could make people think he wasn't spectral.
    edited January 2011
    It's funny because DaGuru(spectral) was claiming he doesn't know anything about hacking or computers, so that he could make people think he wasn't spectral.

The claim was on zoklet, where he claimed he didn't know much about computers and therefore couldn't use IRC cause he was worried about script kids like snoopy. But he just thought everyone would forget why he called himself DaGuru originally. He wanted people to think he was a hacking guru. Now someone may argue that Spectral just hacked the DaGuru account when it became inactive and gave it to his friend. But I think anyone that isn't a complete idiot can see through that.
    edited January 2011
    Ahhh, it was spelled The Boogeyman in case anyone wants to look it up in the archives.
  • edited January 2011
    That's just crazy talk.
    edited January 2011
    can't really understand what would make someone so bored, to talk to themselves with multiple accounts on a message board. Cause I'm sure he's had enough 'practice' by now.
  • edited January 2011
    Hell¡sh wrote: »
    That's just crazy talk.

Go ahead Hellish......tell the masses how "right" good ole Warbeast here is with his nonsensical Nancy Drew mysteries. :facepalm:

You got the IP's right in front of you....explain to us all how someone in Canada can magically make text on a screen appear from a business/residence somewhere in northeast Ohio.

Better yet...wait a couple hours, let Warbeast add more layers to this silliness. Funny how it started with "DaGuru=DaBoogeyman"....yet he didn't even get the beginning of the screen names right, and he's already had to change that part of the story.

*grabs popcorn awaiting a scintilating drama/horror/thriller off of Warbeast's keyboard* :thumbsup:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    That's just crazy talk.
    This place wouldn't be totse if it didn't consist of crazy talk. :rolleyes:
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Yus. That's why I've never slipped up on the AE Detector for... oh, I don't know... YEARS! Gimma a break, fucker. Nobody could defeat the IP-checker for years on end and never get nabbed once. You just don't make any sense when you're butthurt. Yes, I was The Boogeyman, but after Totse I never made any alternate account, as the only reason I made them in the first place was to attempt to defeat the crooked admin acidmelt, and to hand out to members after reg was closed for a year. I'm not DaGuru, and I'm not tDR, and I'm not anybody else... it's just that some people are too butthurt to imagine two people calling out the same wanton morons in a similar fashion day after day.

I got nothin to be butthurt about. You never had a beef with me. But it's nice of you to admit you were The Boogeyman, which was a persona that typed very much the way DaGuru types, and more how he(you) originally typed.

The reason I got confused over how it was spelled is because you eventually made the DaGuru account, but also in the list of alternative accounts you were bragging about, "Da" was in some. Da Boogeyman, etc.

Anyway, IP checkers are a joke. They never got me for multiple accounts and I had hundreds. I'm not even a hacker either.
    edited January 2011
    Go ahead Hellish......tell the masses how "right" good ole Warbeast here is with his nonsensical Nancy Drew mysteries. :facepalm:

You got the IP's right in front of you....explain to us all how someone in Canada can magically make text on a screen appear from a business/residence somewhere in northeast Ohio.

You know full well that proxies and VPN services do that. You are much better at being stupid thn you are playing stupid.
    edited January 2011
    Yus. That's why I've never slipped up on the AE Detector for... oh, I don't know... YEARS! Gimma a break, fucker. Nobody could defeat the IP-checker for years on end and never get nabbed once. You just don't make any sense when you're butthurt. Yes, I was The Boogeyman, but after Totse I never made any alternate account, as the only reason I made them in the first place was to attempt to defeat the crooked admin acidmelt, and to hand out to members after reg was closed for a year. I'm not DaGuru, and I'm not tDR, and I'm not anybody else... it's just that some people are too butthurt to imagine two people calling out the same wanton morons in a similar fashion day after day.

No it is that two people show up in the same threads on the same boards saying the same thing all the time. The gig is up Spectral, you shot your credibility in the foot when you revealed what a despot you really are. Now why don't you and your alt go start that website you keep dreaming of?
    edited January 2011
    You're wrong, man. Just plain wrong. DaGuru is his own man, and just because people don't like what he has to say, all they can do is point fingers without any actual evidence to back it up. Don't be one of those people, warbeast. You're better than that.

There you go projecting again...:facepalm:
  • edited January 2011
    You know full well that proxies and VPN services do that. You are much better at being stupid thn you are playing stupid.
    Uhhhh... if that was actually the case, then one or both of their IPs would show up as a proxy when looked up on a WHOIS search, but they don't. Each one goes to a registered and well-established Internet Service Provider. Soooo... -SpectraL would be on a bell.ca IP address, and DaGuru would have a RoadRunner one or whatever. When someone connects with a proxy, it shows a PROXY IP... but sadly, that's not the case here at all. Sorry to burst your bubble that there's more than one person out there with some common sense, but I'm sure you'll find some other crutch to lean on sooner than later.
    edited January 2011
    Uhhhh... if that was actually the case, then one or both of their IPs would show up as a proxy when looked up on a WHOIS search, but they don't. Each one goes to a registered and well-established Internet Service Provider. Soooo... -SpectraL would be on a bell.ca IP address, and DaGuru would have a RoadRunner one or whatever. When someone connects with a proxy, it shows a PROXY IP... but sadly, that's not the case here at all. Sorry to burst your bubble that there's more than one person out there with some common sense, but I'm sure you'll find some other crutch to lean on sooner than later.

Look up my IP and it comes back to an IPS in FL called BLACK OAK COMPUTERS INC - MIAMI. I am not in Miami nor is my ISP Black Oak Computers. Give me 3 minutes in the CP at my VPN and I chan change it to London, New York, San Fransico, Washington D.C., Chicago, Paris, or Munich just to name a few.

Now if I take that through a proxy or TOR it gets even harder to pin down.

BTW you are dancing in PI, im just sayin...
    edited January 2011
    Yus, but I'm coming in off 67.70.31.173, which looks up to TOROON63NSZP05.SRVR.BELL.CA. Bell Canada is a VERY well-known ISP, and it is CERTAINLY not a proxy server (Bell does not have any proxy servers for use), and Bell Canada is in Canada, and you can't fake that you're coming in from a Bell Canada IP. DaGuru's IP is another well-known service provider like Bell Canada which DOES NOT have any proxy server services at all for customers, probably RoadRunner, any moderator can check it for you. You will see that he is coming in on a RoadRunner or Comcast IP, both of which DO NOT offer proxy services to customers, and there's NO WAY he could try to use a RoadRunner or Comcast IP address and not actually be on it. Impossible! Shows how much you know, dumb fuck.

Proof
  • edited January 2011

Check out the queen of Barbie Dolls and sock puppets, thinking the whole world is into his little games of make pretend and subterfuge. :fap:

I appreciate your very bold and brazen proclamations about what I "know" in your mind. I haven't seen such "knowledge"(?) about other people off your keyboard since you started flip-flopping about what you "know" in the Spectral poll thread.

And I guess at this point, after all of THAT embarrasement.....when you start making other statements about "other people do/know/act like that"....people will start believing you, huh?

InB4 another poll from Rodent.....since he "knows" me so well, and and a new noble attempt, since he couldn't possibly break his flip-flop record he set the last time. :facepalm:
    edited January 2011
    I'm sure Dfg or Hellish will be able to confirm this for you. Also, there's quite a few members on here with enough tech savvy to know that what I am saying is the truth.

We all know it depends on the type of proxy. You can't even tell the person is using a proxy if it's a private proxy, rather than open/public. A proxy is simply a gateway. A computer that allows you to borrow its IP and connection. If set up right, there is no way it's going to show up as a proxy. The fact that you're acting like you don't know this is very fishy. As tech savvy as you are, you have many ways to create such a proxy where it won't show up as a proxy, not even to an expert.
  • edited January 2011
    Yes Warbeast.......lets continue to focus on proxies, sock acccounts, gossip, myths, and EVERYTHING ELSE not related to the schism that has been created here at Totse.

Whatever you do, let's avoid ALL DISCUSSION about Rodent and all his extra perks/Barbie Dolls that DFG is condoning right under everyone's nose....and I'm sure the EMPTY rhetoric of "everyone is treated the same here" will cover it all up. :thumbsup:

On a side note....ya ever talk to XanneX from tRP? Ask her about my multiple aliases and "knowledge" with computers....you'll LOVE to hear the tale about how I thought she perma-banned me from that site, when it was just a 404/cookies error on my system. :(
    edited January 2011
    hahaha... sorry, bud. That's complete bullshit. If do a check on your IP, and it's a Bell Canada IP, that means you are in Canada. You can't fake a Bell Canada IP and use it as a proxy. Now, if I checked your IP and it was an IP that looked up to a proxy, THEN I could say you're on a proxy. You can't fake an IP to Vbul.. any IP you come in with can be looked up to see where it's coming in from. If it's coming in on a Bell Canada IP, then it's coming in from Canada!

All you can do now is play dumb. Extra extra fishy. Saying you can tell it's a proxy no matter what type of proxy they're using, is like saying you can tell what other web pages they're looking at or what they're downloading by doing a whois query. There is nothing special about Vbulletin or Bell Canada that allows them to magically detect every type of proxy. It's simply not possible to detect a good one unless you feel like breaking the law.
    edited January 2011
    Anyways, I can set up a proxy for anyone on this site to use, while also using the same IP. Yep, you can have two people using the same IP at the same time, despite what Spectral says.
  • edited January 2011
    Anyways, I can set up a proxy for anyone on this site to use, while also using the same IP. Yep, you can have two people using the same IP at the same time, despite what Spectral says.

Could you make some new accounts,and then have your Barbie Dolls converse with Rodent's Barbie Dolls.....and we could have our own Totse Puppet Show!!!

Now THERE is a way to build an informational/adult website! :thumbsup:

ON WITH THE SHOW! :D
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Anybody know what happened to that Jedi mastermind guy on Zoklet? I sure miss his epic takes on the Zoklet admins.
  • edited January 2011
    Anybody know what happened to that Jedi mastermind guy on Zoklet? I sure miss his epic takes on the Zoklet admins.

You mean the account I created to undermine yet ANOTHER unfair banning, just so I could continue to spew truths and honesty over at Zoklet? They ended up merging that account with DaGuru account....just to keep Zos' ego in one piece.

The difference here being I HAD to use that account to still have a voice....whereas Rodent warms up sock accounts just because he gets off on the deception/silliness/mundane stupidity of the whole thing.

Oh and for the record...there is another unused account at Zoklet called "Lil Guru" attached to my IP records......before you come storming the gates a second time like you've "found" something, figured I'd save you all that time and energy doing the detective work.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    No need to get defensive man, everybody has their "reasons" for their alt accounts. I understand this, hell, even Spectral understands this, why else would he refuse to ban your obvious sock puppet while continuing to ban other members?
  • edited January 2011
    Whether or not you three are literally the same person is a none issue. The gentlemen from Lemonparty are collectively referred to as "Lemonparty," even though they are three separate individuals.
  • edited January 2011
    You need to remove your head from your own ass, boy. Stop being so self-centered. This isn't all about you.

Go ahead and point out where I wrote "me" or "I" anywhere in this thread
    edited January 2011
    Ok, tough guy. Put your money where your mouth is. Go ahead and come into this community on a Bell Canada IP address. I'll even give you one to use: 67.70.31.173. One of the mods can confirm you are correctly displaying that specific IP to VBul. If you can do that, which you obviously can't because it just isn't possible, I'll give you $1000 cash. Sound like a deal?

You're still playing dumb. What's so special about Bell Canada? Go into detail about why you think it's impossible. Post a topic about this on zoklet in the NS&H forum, if you want people to agree that it's impossible. I don't think many people are viewing this topic or this forum. Zoklet gets more views. Also has a lot more members.
  • edited January 2011
    Now you demand I respond to you just because it's you? Let me tell you again. This is NOT about you. Let someone else ask the question.

what a pathetic troll attempt.
  • edited January 2011
    Deflect all you will. Just do it on your own nickle, bub. :angry:

How's that website of yours coming along? I'd be happy to teach you to troll good like me.
    edited January 2011
    Check out the queen of Barbie Dolls and sock puppets, thinking the whole world is into his little games of make pretend and subterfuge. :fap:

I appreciate your very bold and brazen proclamations about what I "know" in your mind. I haven't seen such "knowledge"(?) about other people off your keyboard since you started flip-flopping about what you "know" in the Spectral poll thread.

And I guess at this point, after all of THAT embarrasement.....when you start making other statements about "other people do/know/act like that"....people will start believing you, huh?

InB4 another poll from Rodent.....since he "knows" me so well, and and a new noble attempt, since he couldn't possibly break his flip-flop record he set the last time. :facepalm:

Still not past the name calling staged eh?
  • edited January 2011
    It's going to be a community devoted entirely to underground information, ideas, and contributions. Kids, or members who behave like kids, will be booted promptly and without question. Moderators will be fully equipped to do their job, and they will be persons who have proved themselves, and will have full backing from the administration at all times. The community will generate income through the value of its contributions, and will include features much like IDChief's setup. Any profits obtained will be evenly distributed among moderators and contributors alike. Community traitors will be mowed down like grass. Community takers will be ousted without hesitation. No one will piss on a single thread of an honest contributor, and each contributor will be acknowledged and rewarded for their efforts, not stifled, held back, or overlooked. It will be nothing like you see either here or on Zoklet. People like you wouldn't fit in there because you'd want to play kid-games, but there'll be no place at all for that there. It will be a mature, adult-based, discussion area... a place where people can come in, give a little, and take away a lot.
    Neat!
    fwQVY.jpg
    edited January 2011
    Yes Warbeast.......lets continue to focus on proxies, sock acccounts, gossip, myths, and EVERYTHING ELSE not related to the schism that has been created here at Totse.

Whatever you do, let's avoid ALL DISCUSSION about Rodent and all his extra perks/Barbie Dolls that DFG is condoning right under everyone's nose....and I'm sure the EMPTY rhetoric of "everyone is treated the same here" will cover it all up. :thumbsup:

On a side note....ya ever talk to XanneX from tRP? Ask her about my multiple aliases and "knowledge" with computers....you'll LOVE to hear the tale about how I thought she perma-banned me from that site, when it was just a 404/cookies error on my system. :(

Schism? Is that what you cal it when you and Spectral get laughed at?

It's going to be a community devoted entirely to underground information, ideas, and contributions. Kids, or members who behave like kids, will be booted promptly and without question. Moderators will be fully equipped to do their job, and they will be persons who have proved themselves, and will have full backing from the administration at all times. The community will generate income through the value of its contributions, and will include features much like IDChief's setup. Any profits obtained will be evenly distributed among moderators and contributors alike. Community traitors will be mowed down like grass. Community takers will be ousted without hesitation. No one will piss on a single thread of an honest contributor, and each contributor will be acknowledged and rewarded for their efforts, not stifled, held back, or overlooked. It will be nothing like you see either here or on Zoklet. People like you wouldn't fit in there because you'd want to play kid-games, but there'll be no place at all for that there. It will be a mature, adult-based, discussion area... a place where people can come in, give a little, and take away a lot.

Wouldn't that site go up much faster if you stopped wasting your time typing here?