Sexual Attractiveness Thread Ver 1 &T

Comments

• highwaystarhighwaystar Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    Sweet, +1 respect.

Don't worry, I'm 24. I still get bored and horny from time to time though, but don't tell anyone ;)

Totse.info kind of slow on the replies, huh? It is pretty boring... I'm 20 btw.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Yes, that's the only downside of this site right now. Still needs more traffic, hopefully more and more active people will come so don't despair. Lots of information, shits and giggles will be provided in the future.

In the meantime, you could browse this thread and laugh at our pics or something.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011
    I forgot this is mostly just bored horny teenagers... better take it easy. :)
    11j7sdh.jpg

:thumbsup: niceeeee

be sure to post in the other forums as well. dont just be an attention whore. your attractiveness increases with your intelligence level.;)
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Yes.. in all the picture threads and shit there were always a couple of chicks that just posted their dick tingler pictures and left. No posts, no opinion, just attention seekers.
    edited January 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    Yes.. in all the picture threads and shit there were always a couple of chicks that just posted their dick tingler pictures and left. No posts, no opinion, just attention seekers.

I mean... it could work. You just gotta post better than a face pic. Im talking full frontal nudity. Thats always appreciated. :cool:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Eh, well... that always works. :thumbsup:

The thing about the girls that did that back on totse is that they posted pics like that and suddenly left the place to be never heard of again, lulz.
    edited January 2011
    yap. and i mean... that could work as well, as long as theyre disgustingly adorable like pie girl. She even acknowledged what she was doing, which is cool too.

I guess what Im trying to say is, if youre gonna attention whore, you better not be no dam uggo.
    edited January 2011
    yap. and i mean... that could work as well, as long as theyre disgustingly adorable like pie girl. She even acknowledged what she was doing, which is cool too.

I guess what Im trying to say is, if youre gonna attention whore, you better not be no dam uggo.

I'm not an uggo am I?
    Don't worry yalls, I'm gonna stick around... I just wish there was more traffic, as you say. It's no fun being a whore when there's no audience, now is it?
    edited January 2011
    I'm not an uggo am I?
    Don't worry yalls, I'm gonna stick around... I just wish there was more traffic, as you say. It's no fun being a whore when there's no audience, now is it?

:mad:

No but youre dangerously close to having the angles. Plz post a better pic of your face, and also one of your tits because thats the only way to decide. Also, write my name on the left boob and Vizier on the right. me and him are the two pimps of totse and it only seems appropriate.
    edited January 2011
    :mad:

No but youre dangerously close to having the angles. Plz post a better pic of your face, and also one of your tits because thats the only way to decide. Also, write my name on the left boob and Vizier on the right. me and him are the two pimps of totse and it only seems appropriate.

Yeah what the fuck ever. I've been lurking around zoklet and totse long enough to know that doing such things will get me nowhere in life.... :facepalm:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm not an uggo am I?

I'd do you no problem:fap:
    edited January 2011
    it was worth a shot
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    2e57ho8.jpg
    I don't give a fuck.

O HOT DAMB! u fine highway!
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited January 2011
    Prelude to getting very drunk:34807_496210434834_776674834_5974128_5836800_n.jpg

Roughly two years ago, my friend and I decided I should try to look like a white Kimbo Slice:n776674834_545992_5415.jpg
    edited January 2011
    FrY, Erorr, and Psychlonic- you are all some version of hot/cute/fine.

FrY- hope you got rid of those "dreads" you were talking about. You look just fine here.
    Erorr- you look surprisingly more likely to be into dirty, kinky sex than...
    Psychlonic- who oozes testosterone, but probably just enjoys it rough, nothing special.

Haven't looked through everything... I'm so bored, you guys... come on...

EDIT:
    Kaloosa- you look jolly. We could be friends IRL.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Looks more like a suburb version of Zanguieff with a Mortal Kombat shirt.
  • MartialshotMartialshot Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    FrY, Erorr, and Psychlonic- you are all some version of hot/cute/fine.

FrY- hope you got rid of those "dreads" you were talking about. You look just fine here.
    Erorr- you look surprisingly more likely to be into dirty, kinky sex than...
    Psychlonic- who oozes testosterone, but probably just enjoys it rough, nothing special.

Haven't looked through everything... I'm so bored, you guys... come on...

EDIT:
    Kaloosa- you look jolly. We could be friends IRL.

Picture3.jpg

Hey hotstuff
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited January 2011
    Kaloosa- you look jolly.

Jolly...lol

Quite jolly actually. But usually quiet until I'm comfortable around the person.
    We could be friends IRL.

Goddamn friend zone. Constantly haunts me. :P
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited January 2011
    Yo hu dat bitch highwaystar??
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited January 2011
    Be nice Pacino or I'll dry your sweaty balls on a towel.

yo dawg am always niace :)

FUCKING FAGGOT
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Me at a tattoo convention 2 years ago

16t4k3.jpg
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited January 2011
    :facepalm:
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited January 2011
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited January 2011
    are those ashes still for sale?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    5/10. Also Tits or GTFO
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited January 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    are those ashes still for sale?
    Fuck yeah they are.
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    5/10. Also Tits or GTFO
    CIMG5112.jpg
    edited January 2011
    Picture3.jpg

Hey hotstuff

Hey. You look like Shane West or Quentin Tarantino. Take your pick.
  • MartialshotMartialshot Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Hey. You look like Shane West or Quentin Tarantino. Take your pick.

Both are good
  • majeurevismajeurevis Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    edited February 2011
    ^^
    You've got a white trashy meth dealer kind of vibe going on but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Not a bad thing for webcam at all, and I'm being completely honest.
    edited February 2011
    Will you do weird stuff with your butthole?
  • majeurevismajeurevis Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Nope, no meth. I'm just older than you guys and I was grungy for the past few days before that picture was taken.

And possibly a little. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? :fap:
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
  • i<3Shroomsi<3Shrooms Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Hmmm some sexah ladies in hea.... who knew?

Edit: Oh and btw, as much as I think that little asian is a hot thang, I call bullshit on that being Highway...just a hunch. :)
    edited February 2011
    165696_930457947747_9629309_47254787_4529986_n.jpg

Not a philosoraptor
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    5417377589_3d5f7336af.jpg
    0122111650 by alemano, on Flickr

recent pic, this shit better work cause I have no idea wtf i'm doing
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited February 2011
    red10.jpg

what a cutie
  • PsychlonicPsychlonic Regular
    edited February 2011

Hahaha.....

:)
    edited February 2011
    Post more Psyclonic.
    edited February 2011
    I'm really not a picture posting kind of guy, it makes me feel like a douche. I don't even know what got into me to post the ones I did.

Unless you mean on &T in general, in which case I'm just a cheap ass when it comes to forums these days.
    edited February 2011
    I meant in general.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Not a philosoraptor
    That's my human form. Here's my natural form.

Philosoraptor.jpg
    edited February 2011
    i<3Shrooms wrote: »
    Hmmm some sexah ladies in hea.... who knew?

Edit: Oh and btw, as much as I think that little asian is a hot thang, I call bullshit on that being Highway...just a hunch. :)

Aw why? :sad:
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Psychlonic wrote: »
    Like what? I'm a wildland firefighter and get to enter the US forest service on a good pay scale next year. Not bad for a night ops fag with a tat on his face. How are all of you without facial tattoos doing in your lives, career-wise?

Pretty good, actually. Own my own business. Have a few patents being processed. Should be hitting NAMM in 2012. Might not earn what you do, but I'm pretty fucking satisfied so far. And I can't talk too much. Might not have tattoos on my face, but I've got my fair share.

Anyway. Bout time to join in the circle-jerk. This one's about a year old.

26820_426959015984_562695984_5743531_7277993_n.jpg

Edit: Took a pic. Hair kinda sucks at the moment. Rate away, kids.

IMG00002.jpg

Also:
    highwaystar
    MMiD
    xxombie
    Sarahlov3ly
    wont use numbers, but hawt across the board.
    edited February 2011
    Might not earn what you do, but I'm pretty fucking satisfied so far. And I can't talk too much. Might not have tattoos on my face, but I've got my fair share.

lol I was just being an intentional ass because that guy was acting like a complete faggot, I really don't care what anyone else makes. Money isn't everything, I'm doing what I enjoy and it just happens to pay decent. I'm actually considering shifting to a biotech position because then I get to hike around all day for a living without all the flames and smoke, plus the crossover won't put me all the way down the ladder. :thumbsup:

I merely find it pathetic when someone brings up my facial tattoo like it was a mistake. I've been offered a chance to have it removed for free and I turned it down. It's a part of who I am and it's opened up more doors than it has closed. You might be surprised how easily it breaks ice, even with employers. Either way, it's not like I look down my nose at others because they don't have one.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    ^^^^fair enough. I will grant you that your's is not the worst facial tattoo I've ever seen. Best of luck with the potential switch.
  • SocioprettySociopretty Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    n516089010_482153_327.jpg

Just discovered &T is back on!! Well kinda
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    n516089010_482153_327.jpg

Just discovered &T is back on!! Well kinda

:eek::eek:::thumbsup::thumbsup: