Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Hahhaha, I saw what you did thar.
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Maybe it escaped your notice, but one of these so-called trolls brought about two dozen new non-spamming members in during just a few days, based solely on the weight of his untarnished reputation and unsullied morals, and yet you've been sitting here for months and hadn't reached even 10 members. Ya, trolls are so bad for business, you tell 'em, but... errrr... maybe it's you ignorant and self-centered fucks who really need to get the program... ever consider that angle? Thought not.

This.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Maybe it escaped your notice, but one of these so-called trolls brought about two dozen new non-spamming members in during just a few days, based solely on the weight of his untarnished reputation and unsullied morals, and yet you've been sitting here for months and hadn't reached even 10 members. Ya, trolls are so bad for business, you tell 'em, but... errrr... maybe it's you ignorant and self-centered fucks who really need to get the program... ever consider that angle? Thought not.

Did you even click the link Spectral? Jesus, its not all about you. :rolleyes:
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: This thread had absolutely nothing to do with you. Stop being a delusional fuck. If you clicked the link you would see that but no you decided it must be about you and then proceeded to derail another thread and make it about you.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011

Did you even read the OP?
  • edited January 2011
    Did you even read the OP?

There was nothing to read there, champ. Just a link, which was HB material....but of course a future Totse mod should already know that....but again you are just exposing how much of a clueless little putz you truly are.
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    There was nothing to read there, champ. Just a link, which was HB material....but of course a future Totse mod should already know that....but again you are just exposing how much of a clueless little putz you truly are.

Reading the OP includes the link.:facepalm:

The thing that strikes me funny is how whenever I ask Spectral a difficult or uncomfortable question is is always you who answers for him.

Than and why both of you have been avoiding the same question from several people for 2 days.

Why are you still here?
  • edited January 2011
    Reading the OP includes the link.:facepalm:

The thing that strikes me funny is how whenever I ask Spectral a difficult or uncomfortable question is is always you who answers for him.

Than and why both of you have been avoiding the same question from several people for 2 days.

Why are you still here?

Uh genius.....you posted an idea on a PUBLIC message board, thusly anyone reading that is a member is invited to comment.

The reason I'm still here is to add TRUTH AND FACTS while a whole helluva lot of you folks are spewing lies and fairy tales. Soon as the lies are finished, I'll gladly leave.....
    edited January 2011
    Uh genius.....you posted an idea on a PUBLIC message board, thusly anyone reading that is a member is invited to comment.

The reason I'm still here is to add TRUTH AND FACTS while a whole helluva lot of you folks are spewing lies and fairy tales. Soon as the lies are finished, I'll gladly leave.....

So is that how you spend your time online? Running around looking for forums where people lie and setting them straight. How many other forums out there do you save?
  • edited January 2011
    So is that how you spend your time online? Running around looking for forums where people lie and setting them straight. How many other forums out there do you save?

No, I seriously came to Totse to help build this place into something memorable and great. Instead I discovered more slobbering kidiocy, and flip-floppers that get off on playing with dollies. At this point I'm just sticking around till the dust settles, and correcting all of the bullshit and nonsense you are trying to project to the masses. I know full well a month or so from now I won't be here...but I sure as shit ain't gonna let silly little cowards and game players like yourself make some kind of "legacy" for himself while completely duping the world. Consider me your 'reality check' until you learn to grow the fuck up and not obsess with your fairy tales.
    edited January 2011
    No, I seriously came to Totse to help build this place into something memorable and great. Instead I discovered more slobbering kidiocy, and flip-floppers that get off on playing with dollies. At this point I'm just sticking around till the dust settles, and correcting all of the bullshit and nonsense you are trying to project to the masses. I know full well a month or so from now I won't be here...but I sure as shit ain't gonna let silly little cowards and game players like yourself make some kind of "legacy" for himself while completely duping the world. Consider me your 'reality check' until you learn to grow the fuck up and not obsess with your fairy tales.

Hey, thanks for looking out for us!:fap:
    edited January 2011
    That, too, is irrelevant to the arguments and debate which was brought to the table for discussion. And here you were SO big on rational discussion not so long ago, too. Very amusing, son. Very amusing. :thumbsup:

Yeah, we know it is only relevant and rational when you deem it to be so. But the real truth is something you don't want to talk about.
    edited January 2011
    Ya, but you're ALL OVER THE BOARD, man. Try to discuss one issue before you move on to another. Skipping ahead like that only serves to make you look squeamish about answering the questions which have already been put to you.

What questions would those be Spec?

I'll tell you what, you make a list of questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability and with the protection of my PI in mind.

But first you and DaGuru answer the one question that several people have been asking you both for days.

Why are you both still here and not at your new wonderful community?
  • edited January 2011
    But first you and DaGuru answer the one question that several people have been asking you both for days.

Why are you both still here and not at your new wonderful community?

"Herp derp, her derp.....uh duhhhhhhh" :fap:

Scroll up jackass, the question WAS answered, yet because you are lost for anything else to say....you are still grasping at this feeble straw just as a futile effort to get in the last word.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm gonna be blunt right now and tell you DaGuru/Spectral that nobody gives a shit about what your saying. It's all childish bullshit so please stop or fuck off from this site for good. You are derailing threads and aren't happy unless everyone is focused on you. You have shown your true colors. Now why dont you run along and start your supposed website.