2c-I

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Got ahold of some 2c-i from a friend. Parachuted a decent sized little pile (15-18mgs) around 10:55pm. Lets see what happens :D

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    I just strated getting alerts, I dont have that much to go on, but its the same come up feeling of 2c-e, almost like an energy rush feeling.
    edited January 2011
    Starting to come up slightly, so far so good.
    edited January 2011
    Feels good man, shit is in full swing, stuff is shifting around. Most everything is breathing...Colors are changing. Definatley different thatn 2c-e. Way stronger visuals, but they weren't as weird. 2c-e is full of mind fuck and slight confusion, but 2c-i you feel very clear and you know the visuals are there. Not really too sure how to explain it to someone who hasnt taken either.
    edited January 2011
    Really good body high, shit is dancing in my peripherals. My friend's skin is shifting between magenta and purple at first, the all his colors just phases out and he is see thru, we realise its gonna be a fun night. The posters are sliding around on the walls. He has a t-shirt hung up that dances around like carpet from alladin. My friend has stripes and is phasing in and out like the cheshrie cat from the alice in wonderland cartoon. The floor ripples like water. It's just all awesome. Eventally we shut off the light and shit gets more intense, we see bright ass lights from nowhere, colored orbs just float around. Some thing have a rainbow outline. Our eyes adjust to the dark really well.
    Eventually we realise we've been tripping 6 straight hours.
    edited January 2011
    It's now 7:40 am, nine hours later, and we are both still tripping as hard as ever...
    We still have decently strong visuals until about 1:30 when we finally pass out...
    Woke up around 5pm still not quite sober. I have to drive home, which was a weird experience, but i make it home alright. Cant sleep again for shit, I end up drink some alcohol and finaly getting to sleep at 1 or so.
  • edited January 2011
    I like these threads. I think you should write an overall report at the end of it all though, maybe get all these posts merged together into one and let everyone comment on your experience.
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited January 2011
    The fuck is this?
    edited January 2011
    Ok this whole ordeal was pretty fucked up, neither one of us are completely
    sober yet. When I get back to normal, I will give this pointless thread content.
    trx100 wrote: »
    I like these threads. I think you should write an overall report at the end of it all though, maybe get all these posts merged together into one and let everyone comment on your experience.

That sounds like a good idea, just merge it all into a thread like "Madrox's trip reports"

EDIT - edit my post, valid content added.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    I enjoy these threads. i like learning exactly what the tripp off a drug is like before trying it myself. and also a Madrox's trip report's thread would be a good source of info and insight.
    edited January 2011
    That lasted longer than I have ever heard of. Anyone Who has taken 2ci, your imput is needed, has anyone ever heard of someone tripping hard for 15+ hours (and being high for 25) on less than 20mgs?
    All in all it was a great trip, but if it lasts that long everytime, I'd rather stick with 2ce and/or DXM. Gonna try it with my friend one more time at about half the dose and go from there.
  • i<3Shroomsi<3Shrooms Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    That lasted longer than I have ever heard of. Anyone Who has taken 2ci, your imput is needed, has anyone ever heard of someone tripping hard for 15+ hours (and being high for 25) on less than 20mgs?
    All in all it was a great trip, but if it lasts that long everytime, I'd rather stick with 2ce and/or DXM. Gonna try it with my friend one more time at about half the dose and go from there.
    Yea, definitely take a factor of that dose next time, 2C-x's are known to have a pretty crazy dose>response curve, some people feel nothing at 10mgs, others get fucked for 12 straight hours... gotta find the sweet spot. :)
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011

2ci is usually pretty short. Your trip kinda sounds like DOI man. Length wise I mean. But DOI doesn't have those crazy visuals until you get up into the 4-5mg range.