Woman accused of videotaping sex act with a 1-year-old

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
She's a stunna. :rolleyes:
Portland woman accused of videotaping sex act with a 1-year-old and e-mailing it to her Marine boyfriend in Afghanistan

inezlambertjpg-2e21f5401685bcd4.jpg

A 24-year-old Portland woman is accused of sexually abusing a 1-year-old child she babysat, videotaping the activity and sending the videos by e-mail to her boyfriend serving in the U.S. Marine Corps overseas.

Inez Carmaneesh Mon Lambert, who police say worked as a day-care provider for the Lloyd Center LA Fitness on Northeast Weidler Street, was arraigned Wednesday morning on a 21-count felony indictment. She's charged with seven counts each of first-degree sodomy, first-degree sex abuse and using a child in the display of sexually-explicit conduct and is being held on $5.25 million bail.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/portland_woman_accused_of_vide.html

Comments

• DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited January 2011
    Real straight shotacon is fucked up.
  • highwaystarhighwaystar Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    :facepalm: I don't even know what to say. Sodomy on a one-year old... that's fucking impressive. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited January 2011
    This shouldn't surprise anyone. There's tons of cases of women child molesters that are underrepresented or brushed under the carpet; yet men are demonized with the often already inaccurate "paedophile" label for simply talking to or hugging an adolescent. Women also abuse their kids physically and mentally, more so than fathers do. It's been coming to light more recently in the world, but not enough. Women should never be left alone with a child.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Sodomy? I guess she must have used a strapon.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    No surprise that it's a nigger who did this. They rape babies in africa to cure aids even. They are a worthless and savage people who belong at the end of a rope or back in Africa.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    Damn, that's fucked up. Poor kid will probably grow up to be gay. I wonder if her soldier friend was like that before the war.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited January 2011
    No surprise that it's a nigger who did this. They rape babies in africa to cure aids even. They are a worthless and savage people who belong at the end of a rope or back in Africa.

As long as it's not South Africa. I sincerely believe that Britain should recolonize that once great nation before it completely rots to hell and all of the whites there get killed. It'd be in the better interests of Britain, also.
  • edited January 2011

qft
  • edited January 2011
    How the hell did she manage to get his teeny dick inside her?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    How the hell did she manage to get his teeny dick inside her?
    Took his diaper off???
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    trx, she sodomized him and taped it from the sounds of the story.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited January 2011
    It might've been digital sodomy.
    Maybe she was wiping his butt during a diaper change and her finger slipped? :hai:
  • edited January 2011
    trx, she sodomized him and taped it from the sounds of the story.

OH right, I was gonna say... What an odd woman.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I don't get it. Did she lick his butt or something.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I don't get it. Did she lick his butt or something.

I think she fingered it's ass or something. Also I lol'd hard at the mental image of her licking the babies butt.:p
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Sodomy (pronounced /ˈsɒdəmi/) is a term used in the law to describe the act of "unnatural"[1] sex, which depending on jurisdiction can consist of oral sex, anal sex, or any non-genital to genital congress, whether heterosexual, homosexual, or with human or animal.[2]

Lol.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    Fucked up.
  • starfox223starfox223 Regular
    edited January 2011
    pedo bear would be impressed.