A message to me and my reply

dr rockerdr rocker Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
All newly registered accounts are now awaiting moderator approval...

But posts this if you like... later Rocker.

I hear tell there is NO PROOF AT ALL of -SpectraL using a multiple account, and that the infraction was actually applied to a post he made UNDER HIS OWN NAME.

I also hear tell that Dfg has now forum-banned -SpectraL, globally, while leaving his account to APPEAR as if unbanned... another strong indicator of what you can expect in the future from Dfg in regard to free speech and right to opinion.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/SpectraLPics/-SpectraLFORUMbannedfromtotseinfoforfreespeech.jpg

Whatsamatta, Dfg? Why don't you just ban his account outright instead of playing kid games? lol loser... just wait.. s'gonna be fun fucking you over BIG TIME.

I will post it - old times and what not - least I can do. I can understand how you are feeling, but for myself - I just came here because it was not zoklet - not to be political - I make my posts and my threads and as long as they are not fucked with, others can tie each other up with games of 'ah but you said'.

Let me know if you get yourself set up elsewhere - likewise, another friend did say to me he was thinking of setting up, but that was near a month ago.

Take it easy bro, I am sure we will all find what we are looking for in the end, what ever that may be.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    FTR the Sock account was banned and then his main account was banned as well. You can see that in infraction forum. Plus, spectral has made at least 3 more accounts after that. New accounts are not placed in moderation and users can register easily. Spectral I hope you will move on and stop causing more drama and doing more damage.

So, stop making sock accounts and give up on destroying this place. Thank you
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Oh, I just checked, In wake of Spectral no stop creation of new accounts we had to enforce a moderation system. Be advised this is temporary and users will get approved without any problems unless they're spectral socks.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011
    ^IMO spectral isnt destroying this place. Hes just making himself look more and more like a fool with too much time on his hands.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Example:
    BruceFuckDfgLee
    RobertFuckDfgRedford
    SpiderFuckDfgMan
    ChuckFuckDfgNorris
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    OMFG hahahah, It looks like Spectral is sending PM's to FATTY hahahah. WTF?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Well, Spectral is flooding FATTY inbox with PM's. I had to take some counter measure to prevent that.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    I am aware of the above and do not wish to be seen as a mouthpiece for anyone - he asked me to post it and I did.

While I have my own opinions on the conduct of others, they can live and die by it - I believe that what has been done by them in no way serves the growth of a community here. I do not want to see the place full of the same old bitching of zoklet.

Now, a story if you will.

Near a decade ago I was engaged to a woman. She was - well you can imagine - if I had made the decision to ask her to marry me she must have been something special. It was not to be however, and we eventually split up.

Now, she is grosely overweight, does not look after herself and makes excuse about the way she is.

If I were to meet her tomorow, the old feeling would not be there. I would not love her for the sake of loving her just because she is her.

Things change. Totse changed. It grew and it evolved, it may have been mismanged, but I know for a fact that any site on the internet if it is to grow and evolve, it must be part of its time.

This site is not some historical re-enactment society - maybe based of some ideas or ideals, but as we know, the only consistant things any of us ever have is constant change.

The immortal
    Gods alone have neither age nor death!
    All other things almighty Time disquiets.

It does however sadden me that this community has been forced to close its arms to new members who we would hold dear in our warm embrace through the actions of the few, espescially when so many are doing so much to attract new blood.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    There has to be better things to do with your time than declaring jihad on an internet forum.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    I thought that stupid guest posting had been disabled.
    edited January 2011
    ^IMO spectral isnt destroying this place. Hes just making himself look more and more like a fool with too much time on his hands.
    Nah, just another one of Dfg flip-flops....shit changing hourly depending on his impulsive whims. Hell chump, as long as you've been on the favorable end of all these rewrites and changing of policy....its amazing you still try to mock or feign surprise its still happening.

There goes your paranoia again. The only reason you are not getting the same "favors" as everyone else is due to your own actions. Grow up and act your age.
    edited January 2011
    Says the guy that needed the staff to step in because one of the banned members handed you your ass in thread, and his truthful takes left you muttering to yourself like theusual slobbering moron youcome off as.

Again with the paranoia and back door deals. Get some help...
    edited January 2011
    So if nobody HELPED you to thread ban a member that was pwning your ass from one end of the website to the other.....does that mean you laready have access to mod buttons, and this is more behind the scenes shit the honorable(lulz) Dfg ain't telling anyone?

Or are you now attempting to deny people were thread banned, and this is just yet another history rewrite on your part?

Sure your silly ass was thread banned, I just had nothing to do with it, that was all you baby.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited January 2011
    Sorry I've missed something why was spectral banned in the first place :s
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    kfc v lot wrote: »
    Sorry I've missed something why was spectral banned in the first place :s

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10362
  • edited January 2011