How to unlock any achievements on Steam

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
A very well known way of cheating the Steam system and unlocking achievements is to use the Steam Achievement Manager, also known as SAM. This tool is compatible with any Steam game which has achievements in it, and is handy for many things including bragging to your friends or unlocking achievement based weapons and items.

Click on that link which I provided, install the tool and choose your cheeves. For more information, read the shit on the site.

Have fun, and I accept no responsibility if you get VAC banned after using this tool.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    What has the world come to? Kids are so lazy they won't even play the game? :mad:
  • edited January 2011
    Hahaha, pretty much. I love earning achievements legitimately because it makes the game a lot more entertaining, but I figured someone might enjoy it :D
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    Can I get banned by using this?
  • edited January 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Can I get banned by using this?

No one I know personally has been banned using this tool. I've used it before to unlock some items, and I haven't been banned. My friend has used it religiously for ages and hasn't been banned.

The site states that it is improbable that you'll get banned, so I'd say you're pretty safe.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    Alright, I'll try it out. I've been wanting to show off my L4D2 achievements, hehe.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    achievements dont mean much anyway, so i dont think they would bother with catching people