Detroit Police Hunt

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Here we have another moronic failtard who had the chance to kill someone and fucked up hard.
It's idiots like this who shouldn't posses firearms. They obviously can't use them properly. :facepalm:

Comments

• kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited February 2011
    Wow! Really say something about retarded the guy was he didn't manage to kill any of them, His Kill:Death ratio will be fucked..
    Ok joking aside it's times like this I am glad most retards don't have access to a gun over here. Though I still think if I ran a criminal empire I'd make sure they could manufacture their own weapons and ammunition.
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Shit if i were gonna shoot up a police station i would have gone in to the desk and said id like to make a complaint and when he was grabbing some sort of form pulled out my 45 and started blasting. The element of surprise is a motherfucker if used right.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    He also failed by using a 20 gauge. They are lethal but a 12 gauge would;d have been the much better choice. The fact that it looks like he shot that 1 cop twice almost makes me think the idiot used birdshot. Overall it was fail and I'm glad he died.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    True totsean comments...........Yeah! I like that. :thumbsup: