5 Bizarre Facts About Hitler

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Teh Source
  • Hitler invented the concept of the blow-up doll. Again, not a joke. Hitler wanted his soldiers to be able to have their needs met without getting involved with foreign women. So… he ordered plastic bodied femmes be created for them. Blonde hair, white skin, large breasts and lips, and whose, uh, stuff, would “feel absolutely real”.
A true genius. :D

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    Out of all those jews he sent to get killed.

He couldnt make a couple of them sex slaves?

Really? Instead he made a blow up doll.

That sounds like a dickface to me
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    I hope you realize that the whole one testicle thing was proven to be soviet propaganda. Same with the idea that he was fucking his niece. The evidence to back that up is quite dubious. So take the rest of that stuff with a grain of salt.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited February 2011
    Out of all those jews he sent to get killed.

He couldnt make a couple of them sex slaves?

Really? Instead he made a blow up doll.

That sounds like a dickface to me

You truly think that a man who despised jews so much, enough to hold them in concentration camps and kill them with ease for their impurity would freely allow his men to fuck them?
  • edited February 2011
    He had his priorities in order.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    At this point the most bizzare facts most people don't know about hitler is that he had two testicles, Eva Braun wasn't his cousin and wasn't a vegetarian.
    edited February 2011
    It's funny to me that some of you idiots believe these facts to be true:facepalm: The one testicle thing was disproved as was him fucking his niece. You guys probably believe that jews were made into soap and lampshades to right?:rolleyes:
  • edited February 2011
    It's funny to me that some of you idiots believe these facts to be true:facepalm: The one testicle thing was disproved as was him fucking his niece. You guys probably believe that jews were made into soap and lampshades to right?:rolleyes:

Sort of fucks with their image when you look at it that way, huh?

Also, it's not as if all of the Nazis were into making human lampshades. I think it was just that one unusually sick lady.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    Yeah! And the holocaust was all a hoax. Isn't that right Dirty?:thumbsup:
    edited February 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Yeah! And the holocaust was all a hoax. Isn't that right Dirty?:thumbsup:

For the most part yes. I'm not saying the Jews had it good in Nazi Germany but 6 million did not die and their were no gas chambers. This has been proven but give proof to most people and they'll say it's from a racist source:rolleyes: I think a million died at the very most.

The holocaust is a myth invented by the common jew in order to get special treatment. They effectively make themselves immune from criticism much like the niggers did with slavery. Now if you so much as look at a jew the wrong way you are called an anti semite. All of this because of the holohoax.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    For the most part yes. I'm not saying the Jews had it good in Nazi Germany but 6 million did not die and their were no gas chambers. This has been proven but give proof to most people and they'll say it's from a racist source:rolleyes: I think a million died at the very most.

The holocaust is a myth invented by the common jew in order to get special treatment. They effectively make themselves immune from criticism much like the niggers did with slavery. Now if you so much as look at a jew the wrong way you are called an anti semite. All of this because of the holohoax.

:facepalm:
  • edited February 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited February 2011
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited February 2011
    Hitler invented hentai and lolicon.
    edited February 2011
    Don't forget Pokemon balls! Gary and his friends would be using nets today if wasn't for Hitler.
  • Blackoutx86Blackoutx86 New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    The dame de voyage (French) or dama de viaje (Spanish) was a direct predecessor to today's sex dolls that originated in the seventeenth century. Dames de voyage were makeshift fornicatory dolls made of sewn cloth or old clothes, used by French and Spanish sailors while isolated at sea during long voyages.

Do yourself a favor and don't take "Hitler facts" seriously. They're almost always a bunch of crap.