Magicka

Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I was just wondering if anyone has played the full game, I downloaded the demo earlier today and overall it seemed pretty interesting but I don't know if I should buy it. On the one hand it's £7.99 but on the other I'm not fully convinced by the magic system and Paradox have produced some less than brilliant games.

So has anyone played it? Anyone heard of it? Anyone thinking the same things I am?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Never heard of it dude. I'll check it out though, maybe even get the demo like you did. Is it available on Steam?
  • Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, that's where I got it from, apparently there are some other suppliers but I can't recall them off the top of my head.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited February 2011
    Its a fun game. It was a really buggy game in the beginning but patches rolled out daily until most issues were fixed. Story mode gives around 5 hours of playthrough, while challenge mode lasts to lvl 20. Challenge mode is fun with a chance of getting your spells at different times, and fighting off hordes. Usually, if you get elementals, you can spam 16 to get to level 20. Worth it.
  • edited February 2011
    Sounds pretty good, I'm not sure why I haven't heard of it :D I've just been playing a lot of GTA and Assassins Creed lately so I've been pretty cut off from the rest of the new games. Definitely sounds like something I'd check out though, so I'll get the demo tonight :thumbsup: