Fuck Spending This Sort Of Money On Sunglasses

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited March 2011 in Life
#1. Dolce and Gabbana (D & G)
Dolce-and-Gabbana.jpg
Dolce and Gabbana is one of the unique and are the most expensive sunglasses in the world worth $383,609.
#2. Luxuriator Style 23
Luxuriator-Style-23.jpg
The Luxuriator Style 23 Buffalo ivory temples decorated with 132 hand-cut diamond sets weighing in at a total of 3.45 carats including these it is also filled with 18-karat yellow gold as well, making it one of the most expensive sunglasses worth over $65,000.
#3. Moss Lipow sunglasses
Moss-Lipow-sunglasses.jpg
Moss Lipow is one of the suggestible sunglasses for those who want to go classic and bold and it is one of the most expensive sunglasses worth over $4,000.
#4. Chrome Hearts Kufannaw I
Chrome-Hearts-Kufannaw-I.jpg
The highend sunglasses with silver jewelry design, it looks as if its designed with the inspiration of the standard Raybon Sunglasses. Chrome Hearts Kufannaw I is one of the most expensive sunglasses worth over $1,500.
#5. Fendi Sunglasses
Fendi.jpg
Fendi 411 Aviator Sunglasses designed with excellent and trendy glasses. Fendi 411 is one of the most expensive sunglasses worth over $1200.

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Fuck that. I would rather buy. . .anything fucking else. Sunglasses are for douches.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Fuck that. I would rather buy. . .anything fucking else. Sunglasses are for douches.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

wtf
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Sunglasses are for douches.

They are quite useful for people who actually leave their basement and for those who live in warmer climates, states Rolf. Like any true man, Rolf wears naught but Ray-Ban Aviators, for Rolf is mighty, states Rolf.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    i'd steal 'em. scumbag steve style
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    I have a problem paying more that $10 for a pair of sunglasses. For two very good reasons.

1. I lose, sit on, drop and break, or otherwise tear up a pair of sunglasses in about 2 - 3 weeks.
    2. If they do manage to survive me no pair of sunglasses aver made are capable of surviving my German Shepard for longer than 28.4 days.
    My wife on the other hand paid $200 for some name brand upscale shades in 1994 and still has them. So when you average it out her sunglasses have cost us a lot less than mine even if I can find them for $10. :facepalm:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    I have a problem paying more that $10 for a pair of sunglasses. For two very good reasons.

1. I lose, sit on, drop and break, or otherwise tear up a pair of sunglasses in about 2 - 3 weeks.
    2. If they do manage to survive me no pair of sunglasses aver made are capable of surviving my German Shepard for longer than 28.4 days.
    My wife on the other hand paid $200 for some name brand upscale shades in 1994 and still has them. So when you average it out her sunglasses have cost us a lot less than mine even if I can find them for $10. :facepalm:
    Yeah! I get about a couple of weeks out of mine until they're fucked. I've given up wearing them.
  • MonsterballzMonsterballz New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    I got a pair for $30 and they seem to be well built. Not quite Wal-Mart style, but not more than some cars cost either -_-
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    I can't wear sunglasses and still see clearly. And I'm too cheap to buy prescription sunglasses.

Feels bad, man.
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    I bought some nifty oakleys for 100 and those cheap fuckers broke in a week after being extra fuckin careful, now I have a pair I paid 5 dollars for and they've lasted, don't look half bad either
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Anybody who pays that much money for fucking sunglasses deserves a bullet to the head. It is bourgeois extravagance at it's worst. When somebody is paying prices for sun glasses that eclipse cars and houses their is a problem.
    edited February 2011
    Holy shit!!!
    I hope this does not constitute PI but I just found DirtySanchez's shades.

sb-dirtysanchez-bne-redrum-10-prod.jpg

:D
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited February 2011
    I have a pair i got for $40 many years ago. not a brand name, but theyre functional. although i never actually wear them for some reason
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011
    Those shades look like shit and aren't worth half of their prices. The only people that probably buy those are dumb nigger athletes and rappers.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHhviUOFT7AX4aPyhGcK7kcInnuT2AGBwrLKej9TnQQb78v-UXug

That's why you put those badass croakies on them bro :thumbsup:
    edited February 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    Those shades look like shit and aren't worth half of their prices. The only people that probably buy those are dumb nigger athletes and rappers.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHhviUOFT7AX4aPyhGcK7kcInnuT2AGBwrLKej9TnQQb78v-UXug

That's why you put those badass croakies on them bro :thumbsup:

Shit, that prolly costs more than the shades I buy. :D
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Shit, that prolly costs more than the shades I buy. :D

Just tie a string around the arms.
    edited February 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Just tie a string around the arms.

Hmm, that would accessorize my rope belt nicely.

wizrusdswaset_f.jpg
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited February 2011
    I have some prescripton sunglasses I got around 15 years ago, but I never wear them - I am sure evolution has meant my eyes can deal with what sun they get and I do not make a habit of staring at the sun. If I was in the snow a lot or a desert, maybe I would wear them.

My current prescritption 'normal' glasses are ray bans and cost about £300 with the eye test and lenses. I never have a spare pair so when they do break, I have to go out to one of those 'we make your glasses in an hour' places and pay through the nose.
    edited February 2011
    I have the lenses which darken in sunlight for my prescription eye winkers so I only wear sunglasses at night in juke joints.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011
    spazz wrote: »
    Aviator goggles. Nuff said.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXb-jNNqjXuJFACYWfd4T_XH8DDr9fsLMGUZfSKDUgb4RWI_6cIA
  • uofmcamarouofmcamaro Regular
    edited February 2011
    I have 2 pair of sunglasses and they probably set me back $250 total. I bought them maybe 7-9 years ago so they have been well worth the money spent IMO.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    uofmcamaro wrote: »
    I have 2 pair of sunglasses and they probably set me back $250 total. I bought them maybe 7-9 years ago so they have been well worth the money spent IMO.

How is $250 on fashion accessory's ever money well spent.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    I would probably get these http://www.oakley.com/products/1245/ (the ones with the emerald lenses) If I had the money.

But I really can't see spending that much to have diamonds and shit on them.
    edited February 2011
    How is $250 on fashion accessory's ever money well spent.

If you buy a pair of $10-15 every several months cause they break and/or you lose them and I buy a pair that has lasted a long time then I think it balances out.

On top of that I spent so much on them that I take better care of them. I am much less likely to just toss them down in the house or something. I make sure to take good care of them.
    edited February 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    I would probably get these http://www.oakley.com/products/1245/ (the ones with the emerald lenses) If I had the money.

But I really can't see spending that much to have diamonds and shit on them.

Both of mine are Oakley, but not crazy Oakley's.

I think one pair was $110 and the others were $150
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    Both of mine are Oakley, but not crazy Oakley's.

I think one pair was $110 and the others were $150

Do you think they were worth the money? Which ones?
    edited February 2011
    Do you think they were worth the money? Which ones?

The cheaper ones ($110) were a older model of the eyejackets. I like those the best. The others are E-Wires. I like both but prefer the eyejackets just because of how they feel. The E-Wires look better buy my eyejackets fit better.
    edited February 2011
    If I could do it again, with that said, I probably would just stick with the eyejackets and not worry about the E-wires.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    If I could do it again, with that said, I probably would just stick with the eyejackets and not worry about the E-wires.

Those e-wires are cool, not too big on the style of the eyejackets though, all that curvy plastic shit bugs me.

The e-wires might be a little too matrix though.
    edited February 2011
    Those e-wires are cool, not too big on the style of the eyejackets though, all that curvy plastic shit bugs me.

The e-wires might be a little too matrix though.

Here is what my eye jackets look like.
    OAK0337.jpg

And here is the type ewire I have.
    OakleyEWIrePic.jpg

The eye jackets fit so much better than the ewire's but the ewires look so much cooler.
  • omonoidomonoid Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    ugh i hate spending money on shit
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Here is what my eye jackets look like.
    OAK0337.jpg

And here is the type ewire I have.
    OakleyEWIrePic.jpg

The eye jackets fit so much better than the ewire's but the ewires look so much cooler.

Fail
    edited March 2011
    Fail

Haha, sorry

Not sure where they went.
  • ggtyggggtygg Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    they are all ugly.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    ggtygg wrote: »
    they are all ugly.

So is your momma, How about contributing and showing us what you like?
    edited March 2011
    So is your momma, How about contributing and showing us what you like?
    I liked his momma.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I liked his momma.

She's still ugly. You could do so much better.
    edited March 2011
    She's still ugly. You could do so much better.
    She's not to hard on the eye if the sunglasses are dark enough. :D
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    She's not to hard on the eye if the sunglasses are dark enough. :D

and back on topic LOL
  • edited March 2011
    Buy cheap shades.

Spend the money you saved on weed.
  • JHGJHG Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    I used to buy Oakleys and there absolutely is a difference between real ones and knock-offs.
    485942d800649.jpg
  • JHGJHG Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    And they were around $120 - $150 I think