&T TRIBUTE - A Joint Community Drawball Project To Honor The Totse Legacy

Comments

• Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited February 2011

Awesome, thanks. Cool video.

6:19, check it out.
  • edited February 2011
    URGENT! We need support more than ever right now guys.

The Fins are destroying our ampersand! Anyone with ink go reinforce the outline pl0x!
  • MarkMark New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    I just used all my ink drawing a thin outline around some of the &, so it'll be easier for anyone with ink to fill in. Will work more on it tomorrow when my ink fills up
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Thanks Mark
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    Holy dog piss, wtf happened?
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Just dumped my 7000% ink into it. Good luck, kids.
  • edited February 2011
    Are you working on it TDR!? We definitely need your assistance right now.

I gotta wait until later to see if unplugging my router will work, this computer has downloads running.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited February 2011
    Are you working on it TDR!? We definitely need your assistance right now.
    Pretty sure TDR said he sent his comp to the shop.
  • edited February 2011
    He sent me a PM earlier today...
    edited February 2011
    I am using my kids laptop for now but I don't have 24/7 use of it. So I will do what I can during the day.
  • MartialshotMartialshot Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Umm we got raped wtf?
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2011
    Its all shot to hell.
  • edited February 2011
    It's still more than salvageable guys. By the way, if too many people lose interest on this project I plan to make a new thread with a new idea. That will most likely happen soon. Un til then, don't give up. I don't want to just hand the logo over to the fins. Let's go down with a fight.
    edited February 2011
    I am fighting fire with fire by attacking their work in hopes of drawing their resources away from the logo. I am painting red over the blue cross outline.
    edited February 2011
    It's still more than salvageable guys. By the way, if too many people lose interest on this project I plan to make a new thread with a new idea. That will most likely happen soon. Un til then, don't give up. I don't want to just hand the logo over to the fins. Let's go down with a fight.

Good! This whole thing has been kind of fun,except that today my boss asked WTF am I coloring :facepalm:LOL.
    I said I'm fucking up the fins flag,he just shook his head and walked away.
  • edited February 2011
    I am fighting fire with fire by attacking their work in hopes of drawing their resources away from the logo. I am painting red over the blue cross outline.

Great work man. If you get a chance, either fix up the &'s outline or teal of the left hand side of it. That whole area needs a lot of work. Hopefully that red will keep them busy for the night.
    edited February 2011
    Great work man. If you get a chance, either fix up the &'s outline or teal of the left hand side of it. That whole area needs a lot of work. Hopefully that red will keep them busy for the night.

I kind of suck at the freehand shit. My mind just does not see the way. I can work on either the teal or the boundary of T but the ampersand would come out looking like goatsee if I tried to make the outline.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited February 2011
    we're doomed :(
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    we're doomed :(

Yeah. We held that shit mad long though. I just wish everyone could have jumped on it at once one time and just finished it, because about two days ago we were soooo close. With the boarder going and all the teal bombed.

Anyways, I vote for a new idea to plan. Like something special to totse. Like maybe a Raid can or something? Or maybe "Moltov Everything"?

or this smiley
    > :fap:
    edited February 2011
    Yeah I am kind of thinking we should jump on the Fin's shit for a few days and see if we can make them give up. Then we can regroup and do a new one.
  • edited February 2011
    Somebody just redid the entire outline in purple, lol.

I think it was handofzek, aka elf OMFG.

Whatever the case he saved our asses.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited February 2011
    WOW holy shit that guy must really actually have infinite ink!
    edited February 2011
    That had to be a beast of a script no way handofzek did that.
    edited February 2011
    I guess we go with purple.
    What the hell is with the pedobear?
    That thing needs to go.
  • edited February 2011
    Although purple isn't my favorite color, I'm just glad somebody took the time to fix the outlines. Fuck the fins. Even if this project dies after this I'm just glad we made one last push. I'm in the process of designing a new idea right now. It's basically just the same thing but smaller, more realistic, ect. This new one should be much easier to defend for a long period of time.

I'm also adding "READ • KNOW • DO" underneath it.
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Clearly HDF, not Zek. He did a similar thing with the ampersand a while back IIRC, just suddenly built the whole thing.
  • edited February 2011
    I don't think he would do it in purple. Honestly at this point I don't care WHO did it, I'm just glad they did. Why they used purple, I have no idea. But those outlines needed to be done regardless.
  • MarkMark New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    Whoever just did that script is a legend.

Also, I can't believe someone actually finished that shitty heart I did at the top
    edited February 2011
    Mark wrote: »
    Whoever just did that script is a legend.

Also, I can't believe someone actually finished that shitty heart I did at the top

Yeah I saw the heart too, it amazes me how people jumped on it.
    edited February 2011
    Wow its 100% fixed....
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited February 2011
    Mr.Happy wrote: »
    Clearly HDF, not Zek. He did a similar thing with the ampersand a while back IIRC, just suddenly built the whole thing.

It was like a goddamn solar eclipse.

I missed the most recent transformation from nonexistent to purple after seeing it in shambles this morning.

It's current state is almost too good...
  • edited February 2011
    Everyone with ink should commence teal bombing NOW.
    edited February 2011
    Holy shit! Now the whole border is black.
    edited February 2011
    Holy shit! Now the whole border is black.

Go go go teal time
  • edited February 2011
    Definitely do some bombing AROUND the & if you have time TDR. Especially to the left and bottom left, distract the fins. You're one of our biggest powerhouses so I think with your help we might be able to crush the finland drawers all over again. :D

That goes for anyone else with infinite ink. WORK ON THE &, it's our most important obstacle.
  • MarkMark New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    All out of ink. Who the fuck is putting a tail or some shit on the &?
  • edited February 2011
    All out of ink. Who the fuck is putting a tail or some shit on the &?

Is that you, Mark M?
  • MarkMark New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    Is that you, Mark M?

Haha, yea, I basically just completely moved here and stopped posting anything on blogger when I joined in doing this logo
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    just dumped over 9000% ink on trying to fix the & tail.
  • edited February 2011
    Haha, yea, I basically just completely moved here and stopped posting anything on blogger when I joined in doing this logo

Nice to have you on board :hai:
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    wow, and its already fucked back up :facepalm:
    edited February 2011
    Definitely do some bombing AROUND the & if you have time TDR. Especially to the left and bottom left, distract the fins. You're one of our biggest powerhouses so I think with your help we might be able to crush the finland drawers all over again. :D

That goes for anyone else with infinite ink. WORK ON THE &, it's our most important obstacle.

I'm on it now....

But I am a minnow compared to HDF
  • edited February 2011
    lol, how do you two know each other?

edit: thanks rodent! I really appreciate all your help!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011

We will smash Finland in a way that the mighty Soviet Union failed to:mad: Fuck Finland.
    edited February 2011
    lol, how do you two know each other?

edit: thanks rodent! I really appreciate all your help!

TBH I never heard of him until this project m8.
  • edited February 2011
    I meant Mark and HDF.

I just made plans to go stay at my other house so I can have infinite ink. I plan to be up for hours, but like I've said before, that computer sucks so it's slow going. I will do my best to hold the outline through the night. TDR and HDF, help would be nice. Lemme know if anything becomes a priority.
    edited February 2011
    I meant Mark and HDF.

I just made plans to go stay at my other house so I can have infinite ink. I plan to be up for hours, but like I've said before, that computer sucks so it's slow going. I will do my best to hold the outline through the night. TDR and HDF, help would be nice. Lemme know if anything becomes a priority.

Mark is the guy that was drawing the heart near the top left of the & the other day. I wrote the URL for the site and invited him to join us. But unless HDF is another user who is just using this account for drawball I never knew him until this thing started.

Hell, I had not thought about Drawball in a coons age until you started the thread.

P.S. If someone will draw the outline for the lower left corner of the & I will fill it in. I suck at making the outlines for curved shit.
  • edited February 2011
    I meant Mark and HDF.

TDR and HDF, help would be nice

I commented at Mark's blog a while back after he brought up drawball. He quit updating it as far as I could tell. Then I saw someone named Mark that was new ...

I'd love to help, but I'm turning in early tonight. Good luck.
    edited February 2011
    Someone is making a huge black circle of the right side of the &.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Just dumped another >9000. I wish there was a feature to make the circle you're working in a solid color and move on.