cum rags

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited March 2011 in Life
what do you use when you bust your nut? i have a sock i come in. :) what bout you ? discuss?

Comments

• PacinoPacino Regular
    edited August 2010
    tissu dem
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited August 2010
    Either a paper towel, toilet paper, or directly into the trash can.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I guy I know got a ringworm from fapping in his sock which he later crushed with his hands. True story. I use tissue or I flush them all down the toilet.
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited August 2010
    you can't crush ringworm.....
    edited August 2010
    Meh, that's just what he told me he did. Maybe he just tried to I dunno. Point is he had a ringworm in his dick.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    I used to use one of my ex gfs panties. I threw them out when I moved. I don't masturbate anymore though, thats a sin.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    I use one of my old pairs of boxers, and wash it every 3 days with the rest of my laundry
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited August 2010
    I have a cum rag, but its stuck to my carpet.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    Banana peel :o

Did you eat the banana first? gotta get that potassium cum
  • PeoplePeople Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Meh, that's just what he told me he did. Maybe he just tried to I dunno. Point is he had a ringworm in his dick.

You do know ringworm is not an actual worm right? It's a type of fungus. There was no worm in his penis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatophytosis
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited August 2010
    I wipe it on my shirt.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    Of course. Why waste a perfectly good banana?

To cum in its peel? :D
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited August 2010
    Tissues/Toilet paper all the way. With immediate disposal down the toilet.

How can some of you folks keep that shit around on rags, socks or boxers all the time? That's just dirty :o
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Tissues/Toilet paper all the way. With immediate disposal down the toilet.

How can some of you folks keep that shit around on rags, socks or boxers all the time? That's just dirty :o

This. I couldn't fucking stand using the same cumrag more than once, the smell fucking disgusts me. I always use tissues/toilet paper and usually bin it though if it's a large/messy load I'll flush it.
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited August 2010
    Cum rags smell odd after it dries. It's an oddly sweet smell.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    I fap with my boxer briefs on, because I don't want to make a mess. This method is much cleaner, but when I finish my dick is sometimes bruised or burned by it because of the friction. :o
    When I'm done, I just throw my boxer briefs in my laundry basket and yeah rinse and repeat... :o
    edited August 2010
    people wrote: »
    you do know ringworm is not an actual worm right? It's a type of fungus. There was no worm in his penis.

orly?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    I prefer cumming in the shower or in paper towels. Easy cleanup.
  • edited August 2010
    A towel. I only wash it once every 'clean' square inch has been covered, twice. It's a medium sized towel, so I usually go about 2-3 months before washing it. The smell has never really bothered me.
  • Wooden PintsWooden Pints Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    A towel. I only wash it once every 'clean' square inch has been covered, twice. It's a medium sized towel, so I usually go about 2-3 months before washing it. The smell has never really bothered me.

That's really really really nasty.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I usually just run to the bathroom if I feel I'm going. Or else tissue.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    Bukujutsu wrote: »
    Cum rags smell odd after it dries. It's an oddly sweet smell.

its smells like pumpkins or water to me.
    edited August 2010
    Pumpkin? What are you eating? It should smell like rotting flesh.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I usually save the towel from my shower and jizz into that. I then just wash as normal.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited August 2010
    a child-size Dora the Explorer towel
  • edited August 2010
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    I usually save the towel from my shower and jizz into that. I then just wash as normal.

Why not just do it in the shower then?
  • edited August 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    a child-size Dora the Explorer towel

And LOL :thumbsup:
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited August 2010
    How can people complain about socks/rags/boxers smelling bad when you just cum in a kleenex and throw that in the garbage bin and amass a pile of jizz-covered tissues? Does that somehow not smell like old cum?

I just pick a random item of underwear or a sock to use a couple times and therefor end up washing it with the rest of my laundry. So there isn't some cum-crusted pair of boxers sitting around for weeks at a time, I do laundry at least once a week.
    edited August 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    How can people complain about socks/rags/boxers smelling bad when you just cum in a kleenex and throw that in the garbage bin and amass a pile of jizz-covered tissues? Does that somehow not smell like old cum?

I just pick a random item of underwear or a sock to use a couple times and therefor end up washing it with the rest of my laundry. So there isn't some cum-crusted pair of boxers sitting around for weeks at a time, I do laundry at least once a week.

Some people don't wash their clothes often. You can throw kleenex away immediately. If you take out the trash more than once a week it shouldn't ever smell.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited August 2010
    If you care about the smell that bad flush it down the toilet
  • Wooden PintsWooden Pints Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »

I flush that shit.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2010
    straight into the trashcan man. easy clean up. except when i take out the trash thinking about how much dried jizz is in there. nasty shit
    edited August 2010
    straight into the trashcan man. easy clean up. except when i take out the trash thinking about how much dried jizz is in there. nasty shit

Best to not think about that sort of thing. :(
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    i have used shirts before, i try to aim for tissues. but its whatever it hits first.
  • bra1234bra1234 New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    Paper Towel Kleenex straight to trash.....
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    keyboard,

Monitor, My gfs face/hair,

curtains, and or inside the pillow case
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    I usually use toilet paper but it sucks when I'm cleaning cum off my cock it'll leave tissue paper on my cock that makes it hard sometimes to get off.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    I usually use a sock.
  • busxbusx Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Toilet, or tissue/paper towel. I used a towel for a week or so, then I noticed that it started to smell like bleach...
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited March 2011
    Toilet paper that gets flushed ASAP.

Same here...got some beside me ready for later :D
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
    tissu dem