edited February 2011
    wolfie wrote: »
    "it sounds like a very sad day."

"No. I saw three red cars. It was a very good day."

Dude I laughed so hard at that.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited February 2011
    why is it mean to laugh at autism.

autism is not really that, in the worst case you live in a percieve the world in some extreme skew at all time. we get high to do this.

i know a man who "beat" autism. like cancer. still autistic. but you wouldnt know unles he told you and you knew what to look for. like his talent with numbers, very subtle.

i know an autistic kid who we don't have to buy toys for when its Christmas time. because we can give him a sponge and he entertains him self for 6 hours. that's dope man.

i used to have a foster mom who would care for at least 3 autistic adult males at any given time. so i got to hang out with the specials a lot. sometimes i would give one of them my math homework. lol. but they would move out and another would come, some times it was extreme, like loud noises or being touched even a little by accident was to much for them. but even then they seemed really happy when the fucking sun came up. i once played with a slinky for 4 hours with an autistic man who couldn't even communicate. he said words while we played. i asked my foster mom about it and she told me he hadn't spoken in years. all kinds of weird fun, good time's, plus there was a cute girl that came through that i fucked the shit out of. lol. she just laid there looking horrified until she came and screamed like a gorilla for a half hour. :confused:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    The last one was hilarious.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited February 2011
    ScuD wrote: »
    why is it mean to laugh at autism.

autism is not really that, in the worst case you live in a percieve the world in some extreme skew at all time. we get high to do this.

i know a man who "beat" autism. like cancer. still autistic. but you wouldnt know unles he told you and you knew what to look for. like his talent with numbers, very subtle.

i know an autistic kid who we don't have to buy toys for when its Christmas time. because we can give him a sponge and he entertains him self for 6 hours. that's dope man.

i used to have a foster mom who would care for at least 3 autistic adult males at any given time. so i got to hang out with the specials a lot. sometimes i would give one of them my math homework. lol. but they would move out and another would come, some times it was extreme, like loud noises or being touched even a little by accident was to much for them. but even then they seemed really happy when the fucking sun came up. i once played with a slinky for 4 hours with an autistic man who couldn't even communicate. he said words while we played. i asked my foster mom about it and she told me he hadn't spoken in years. all kinds of weird fun, good time's, plus there was a cute girl that came through that i fucked the shit out of. lol. she just laid there looking horrified until she came and screamed like a gorilla for a half hour. :confused:

My mom used to do foster care for retards. They were awesome and lots of fun. I used to take one trick or treating and she loved the shit out of fireworks. I never fucked them though, you sick bastard...
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Austism annoys me. The Onion doesn't.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm glad my volume doesn't work on my computer at times so I can't listen to some of the videos you guys post. But I will say at work yesterday I was told to get a manager immediately to the sock and panty area at our store. I then went over to accessories to find two children in karate outfits going nuts while there mom is busy away chatting with another mom. The boys looked like twins but one looked to be just a little different. Anyway, They were throwing stuff everywhere and doing karate kicks etc. going crazy, and I said to one of the children aw no we can't do that now. The little boy soon responds by yelling horridly loud ,"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" gave me an evil devil look and then threw the socks at me.. I pussed out and retreated to another area after the incident with the mentally challenge child causing a scene. - facepalm
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited February 2011
    abc_new_fleishman_080219_ms.jpg

I'd hit it.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited February 2011

i fapped.