Can I Haz More?

DfgDfg Admin
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
We just jumped from 44 to 63 in Totse Reddit. I know you guys hate doing this but trust me I am only doing this for Totse benefit.

More subscribers means a larger user base.

You only have to do a simple task. If you want to get more views and more users just register on reddit (it only takes few minutes) and then join http://www.reddit.com/r/totse/

After that whatever guide, thread you make just click on the reddit button in the bottom and in the category field enter totse

And hit submit. The more you submit articles or threads the higher the chance of reddit users exploring Totse. I can't really handle everything. So, it's just a small favor. I used to digg, stumble, current, twitter etc everything but now I don't have much spare time and I am kind of limited.

So, it would be a GREAT help if someone just took few minutes to click few buttons.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Already rated everything you've Reddited :) This jump from 44 to 63 - is it good or bad?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Upvoted all of them:hai:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Already rated everything you've Reddited :) This jump from 44 to 63 - is it good or bad?

Very good.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited February 2011
    I don't like this reddit attention whoring. It seems like you're trying too hard to attract new users.

Just let things grow naturally, no need to whore us out on every social network and make every second thread about "growing" (except in BLTC off course) "where do you see Totse.info in 7.3 years", "keeping members" or "attracting new members".

We're not a bunch of attention whores. We're Totse.info, and those lucky people who have the right mindset to be part of this place will find us if we just relax and make this place rock.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    I don't like this reddit attention whoring. It seems like you're trying too hard to attract new users.

Just let things grow naturally, no need to whore us out on every social network and make every second thread about "growing" (except in BLTC off course) "where do you see Totse.info in 7.3 years", "keeping members" or "attracting new members".

We're not a bunch of attention whores. We're Totse.info, and those lucky people who have the right mindset to be part of this place will find us if we just relax and make this place rock.

We're actually competing with other websites who are working on really getting on top. Google gets flooded by different keywords everyday. Without this extra effort we will lose our ranking.

It's not whoring, it's SEO and dynamic planning. We do need to keep totse active on the Internet otherwise it will just fade away. I know this seems a bit different or aggressive but everyone worked hard on this place and we just can't let it loose :).

Most of the ranking we got is thanks to these social networks. Most of the old totse.com members moved to reddit and still lurk there. The fact that users joined totse reddit section proves that we have a place there. Plus, I didn't get banned from it.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Forget what the girl said Dfg you are doing a great job.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited February 2011
    I <3 reddit.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited February 2011
    you both have very valid points.
    edited February 2011
    ScuD wrote: »

I am most valid! :o

Agree or I deport you! :o:o:o:o
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited February 2011
    i didnt even notice that you posted.
    edited February 2011
    i didnt even notice that you posted.

I deurt you naow:angry:

I'm gunna durtysanchez your anuz like a racial slur and sanchez the slur out of jew! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

/fatty

(not really)
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited February 2011
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Is the red button good or bad?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011

I may have a valid point but the way I comb my hair you can't see it.
  • edited February 2011
    2m4arro.jpg

Don't waste your time with that pussy
    UlLPo.png
    He gives up too easily.