Cant sleep? Spam totse!

whitemenCANjumpwhitemenCANjump Semo-Regulars
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
My intention is in the title...

Anyhoo, I have nothing else to do at stupid oclock so im adding words here. Words that have no importance, but nonetheless, they are spelled correctly.

So, in a vain attempt to stop this thread being completely useless, how has everyone spent their nights/ mornings?

Comments

• PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    Railing your sister.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited February 2011
    i spend my mornings planing my nights, and my nights regretting my mornings
  • edited February 2011
    Yesterday, I spent the morning asleep. I didn't wake up till 11 and I didn't get out of bed until 12 at least. The evening saw me trying to save my goldfish from having a messed up swim bladder, watching TV, and chilling out.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    You must have showed up right after I left, there is some good chicken in the fridge.
    I know! I railed it.:thumbsup:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    Work work work Totse Totse Totse clean clean clean. What an eventful life I have.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Pretty lame spamming campaign or did you just fall asleep thinking about it?
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited February 2011
    Work work work
    Eat
    Fap
    Killing Floor
    Fap
    Lose the game
    Sleep

Meh, typical night for me....
    edited February 2011
    You must have showed up right after I left, there is some good chicken in the fridge.
    Fuck I forgot to check the fridge, I was too busy rummaging threw her wallet when she was in the bathroom after, only found 20 bucks :/
    edited February 2011
    Fuck I forgot to check the fridge, I was too busy rummaging threw her wallet when she was in the bathroom after, only found 20 bucks :/
    Bitch!!:angry: She said that's all the money she had. I was there before both of you and she paid me 200 bucks to have a 3some with her & the chicken GeneralMcBoozer was enjoying.
    edited February 2011
    I had a hunch that she might have some jewish ancestry, so I instinctively checked under the mattress, they always have a backup wallet or a bag of jew gold. Gotta think outside the box.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

I always knew that I loved buddha for a reason...this is it . . . among many more plentiful threads that i have learned/been crushed/intimated/plain old silliness have read and enjoyed. Not that this is the only reason but he brought me here and all of you and your cleverness/douchyness/capacity is nothing more than awesome... only sorry that not too long after i got to know buddha that this site was closed ... fuck im a woman i may have gotten wayy off topic

much heart to all of yous
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    If you guys can't sleep at night you should take some melatonin supplements. I take them and shit: i can sleep for 4 hours and feel as great as sleeping for 8 hours :3
    edited March 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

I always knew that I loved buddha for a reason...this is it . . . among many more plentiful threads that i have learned/been crushed/intimated/plain old silliness have read and enjoyed. Not that this is the only reason but he brought me here and all of you and your cleverness/douchyness/capacity is nothing more than awesome... only sorry that not too long after i got to know buddha that this site was closed ... fuck im a woman i may have gotten wayy off topic

much heart to all of yous
    Yo! buddha bro!
    I think your mums posting on the forums mang......& she sounds like she's been pashing the vodka bottle again.
    Just a heads up mate, :thumbsup:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Yo! buddha bro!
    I think you're mums posting on the forums mang......& she sounds like she's been pashing the vodka bottle again.
    Just a heads up mate, :thumbsup:

HAHA, No, just some drunk internet stalker.

I'm kidding. I love you too Ducklips you fucking weirdo. :facepalm:
    edited March 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    HAHA, No, just some drunk internet stalker.

I'm kidding. I love you too Ducklips you fucking weirdo. :facepalm:
    Ducklips sounds lolz bro. :cool: