*chan, fawkes mask, Suggestion for our own

buddhabuddha Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Well the channers have their guy fawkes masks, I figured we needed something of our own, something more in line with what we are about. Something decidedly &T.

How bout gas masks?

They are cheap from just about every surplus place you can think of. They are cool. They are more suitable for us as far as being actually usefull for a lot of the shit we pull.

And almost every country has a different style, something to suit everyones style.

So I suggest we make it so.

Would also be part of an awesome fucking logo in the future.

Earth_wearing_a_gas_mask_100526-202683-211009.jpg

Personally I reccomend an isreali issue gas mask as they are the cheapest and most widely available. And don't look half bad.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2011
    The T-shirt ninja mask
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    The T-shirt ninja mask

I think the gas mask also fits better with the Totse @rmy theme.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    The T-shirt ninja mask

This:hai:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited March 2011
    They'll recognize us by our Molotovs
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited March 2011
    We have &T as our symbol. And molotovs.
    Don't we also have the totse lion?
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    They'll recognize us by our Molotovs
    Well played sir, well played:thumbsup:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    No need for change:

ninja.jpg
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    No need for change:

ninja.jpg

It just doesn't stand out enough, isn't original or memorable enough. You can't paint flames or &T on it.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    and it looks fucking silly, and no one will take that shit seriously, and we all know the internets serious business
    edited March 2011
    You weren't here when we built this up :mad:

You get no say :mad:
    edited March 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    and it looks fucking silly, and no one will take that shit seriously, and we all know the internets serious business

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:If you take a Guy Fawkes mask seriously you are a fucking moron. Guy Fawkes was a radical Christian trying to set up a theocracy. He had nothing to do with freedom or anarchy.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:If you take a Guy Fawkes mask seriously you are a fucking moron. Guy Fawkes was a radical Christian trying to set up a theocracy. He had nothing to do with freedom or anarchy.

Don't fucking try to derail my thread with your political BS. Also obviously you missed the point, if I took their shit seriously I would be wearing a gay fucks mask.
    edited March 2011
    Also, the cyberpunkgoth kids took the gas mask look already.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: For you DS

READING COMPREHENSION FTW!!!
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Also, the cyberpunkgoth kids took the gas mask look already.

Well that sucks then.
    edited March 2011
    Don't fucking try to derail my thread with your political BS. Also obviously you missed the point, if I took their shit seriously I would be wearing a gay fucks mask.

I'm not derailing shit. I'm just saying that Guy Fawkes had nothing to with anarchy and 4chan is retarded for using them and anyone who takes it seriously is retarded. Stop getting butthurt just because 4chan picked a fucking stupid symbol or their "cause".

Guy Fawkes had absolutely nothing to do with freedom yet kidiots like the people on 4chan use it anyway so I don't get how you can say anything looks stupid or wont get taken seriously when they use a fanatical christian as their symbol and that somehow makes sense to you.
    The Gunpowder Plot of 1605, in earlier centuries often called the Gunpowder Treason Plot, was a failed assassination attempt against King James I of England and VI of Scotland by a group of provincial English Catholics led by Robert Catesby.
    The plan was to blow up the House of Lords during the State Opening of Parliament on 5 November 1605, as the prelude to a popular revolt in the Midlands during which James's nine-year-old daughter, Princess Elizabeth, was to be installed as the Catholic head of state. Catesby may have embarked on the scheme after hopes of securing greater religious tolerance under King James had faded, leaving many English Catholics disappointed. His fellow plotters were John Wright, Thomas Wintour, Thomas Percy, Guy Fawkes, Robert Keyes, Thomas Bates, Robert Wintour, Christopher Wright, John Grant, Sir Ambrose Rookwood, Sir Everard Digby and Francis Tresham. Fawkes, who had 10 years of military experience fighting in the Spanish Netherlands in suppression of the Dutch Revolt, was given charge of the explosives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_Plot

What part of that symbolizes freedom to you?
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited March 2011
    Black Plague Doctors Masks?
    Beak_Doctor.jpg
    I can make a guide on how to make a really good one.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm not derailing shit. I'm just saying that Guy Fawkes had nothing to with anarchy and 4chan is retarded for using them and anyone who takes it seriously is retarded. Stop getting butthurt just because 4chan picked a fucking stupid symbol or their "cause".

Guy Fawkes had absolutely nothing to do with freedom yet kidiots like the people on 4chan use it anyway so I don't get how you can say anything looks stupid or wont get taken seriously when they use a fanatical christian as their symbol and that somehow makes sense to you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_Plot

What part of that symbolizes freedom to you?

Holy fuck are you slow or something? I guess repeating myself a third time isn't going to help, but I'll give it a shot. I agree guy fawkes masks are retarded, hence why I wanted us to use something else.

Also quit shitting up this thread with your political BS, this thread isn't about fucking gay fawkes masks. It's about finding something for us to use.

Get it now?
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited March 2011
    Ooh, they're so edgy and rebellious.

Benstech_newfag.jpg
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    Ooh, they're so edgy and rebellious.

Benstech_newfag.jpg

I actually almost bought one once to use for subversive behavior against them.
    edited March 2011
    Holy fuck are you slow or something? I guess repeating myself a third time isn't going to help, but I'll give it a shot. I agree guy fawkes masks are retarded, hence why I wanted us to use something else.

Also quit shitting up this thread with your political BS, this thread isn't about fucking gay fawkes masks. It's about finding something for us to use.

Get it now?

You were the guy that used them as an example and then said the tshirt ninja masks won't be taken seriously implying that you take guy fawkes masks seriously. This guy would have killed everyone on 4chan and totse if he could have. He was an enemy of the people in it's purest form. He is also a great example of what happens when you allow religion to overcome logic and reason. So I dont get why 4chan uses them and it shows that 4chan is complete faggotry. I'll shut up about it now but stop bitching and saying I was off topic somehow.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    You were the guy that used them as an example and then said the tshirt ninja masks won't be taken seriously implying that you take guy fawkes masks seriously. This guy would have killed everyone on 4chan and totse if he could have. He was an enemy of the people in it's purest form. He is also a great example of what happens when you allow religion to overcome logic and reason. So I dont get why 4chan uses them and it shows that 4chan is complete faggotry.

If anything I implied I do not take them seriously, or I wouldn't have made this thread.
  • edited March 2011
    I remember tM using gas masks as a logo, which looked pretty cool. I really like the &T logo though, so I'm not sure what to suggest.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't really see the purpose in having a mask.

If anything plays out from this thread, it will only come off as forced.

It makes more sense to let things develop naturally, rather to trying to stand out.

Although if we were to have some sort of head garnishing Mayberry's suggestion would make the most sense as that is what has been used in the past, as compared to brewing something up simply for the sake of doing so.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    If we all had the same masks we would of course be using them for a disguise during illegal activities. It would be easy to link these activities because of that thus giving whoever the ability to place all of the blame on us. Its like a serial killer leaving a calling card. Lets just stick with the ninja masks. Slap a logo onto it if you absolutely have to "put on for your Totse".

EDIT: the channers aren't the brightest crayons on the net, they're just the ones that gets used the most. Lets not make their stupid mistakes.
    edited March 2011
    Grinch wrote: »

It makes more sense to let things develop naturally, rather to trying to stand out.

Although if we were to have some sort of head garnishing Mayberry's suggestion would make the most sense as that is what has been used in the past, as compared to brewing something up simply for the sake of doing so.

Exactly, the ninja/muslim mask caught on naturally. Nobody went "Oh, we need a mask so let's wrap t-shirts around our faces."
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Grinch wrote: »

I guess this makes a lot of sense. Thank you for the very intelligent and well thought out reply.

Seriously.
    edited March 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    Beak_Doctor.jpg

I support this:thumbsup:
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2011
    http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/12875 Cheap glow in the dark hockey mask? 1213015.jpg
    Can even be customized
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Beak_Doctor.jpg

I want to see this guide also. DELIVER.
  • edited March 2011
    I like this.
    maskq.jpg

It is creepy as fuck, and fairly unique. I think I have seen some scaled down half masks somewhere. As for the black garb, just put the mask under the T shirt ninja, and presto. The hat might take a little effort tho'.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    I like this.
    maskq.jpg

No shit, now we just need dude's guide.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    Beak_Doctor.jpg
    No shit, now we just need dude's guide.

make it happen
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    spazz wrote: »

Image1.jpg

:

Is this carbon fiber? I would soooo rock that
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited March 2011