edited March 2011 in Tech & Games
Anyone know about host monster?
Would it be a good place to host a website or should i go
somewhere else. I'm a complete beginner with website creating
so Idk if i should sign up for a year contract with them or not

Comments

• KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    What kind of website are you planning to host? Are you expecting a light or heaving amount of visitors to your site?

Tell us abit about what you plan to do, unless it is private, and I will recommend you a hosting service.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited March 2011
    Vineman offers free hosting to totseans, but you need to stay a totsean and not abandon the temple.
  • lazybumlazybum Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Krane wrote: »
    What kind of website are you planning to host? Are you expecting a light or heaving amount of visitors to your site?

Tell us abit about what you plan to do, unless it is private, and I will recommend you a hosting service.

What I'm planing to do is create a basic info website at first
    to help the general public
    there are 3 Aims right now
    1. Finish designing the site - I'm nearly finished this stage
    2. Upload the site to a reliable source - i.e. host monster
    3. Be able to easily update my site with new information WITHOUT having to create
    and new page in dreamweaver every time i post a new article (is this possible?)

The site I'm trying to make is similar to theguardian.uk news site, except to top navigation bar is brown, no visual / logo and with only 6 tabs

Vineman offers free hosting to totseans, but you need to stay a totsean and not abandon the temple.

I'm okay with paying for a the host monster site thing, money is not an issue here
  • edited March 2011
    Personally, I'd go for Vineman's hosting. The server he uses kicks fucking ass!