Best way to injure a dog

2»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    spazz wrote: »
    Jesus fuck how dumb are you? The dog knew what he was doing when he pissed on you.Dogs know what piss is.And he totally did it to "burn" you.

The only logical way to get even is to piss on the dog If you dont the dog will consider you his bitch. srsly.

edit- OP is a pussy. lern 2 use a washer.

I know a guy that bit his dog back the first time it bit him. It never did that shit again.
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited January 2011
    Hurt the dog's butt as much as it has hurt yours....
  • edited January 2011
    Drill a small hole (a high speed drill would work best) lengthways into a doggie biscuit and very carefully pack it with a small amount of AP. Assuming you can avoid leaving your DNA on it, and traces of AP on you, leave the explosively tasty morsel where the dog will eat it.

I've no idea what would happen if the dog bit into the biscuit, I suspect he'd smell the AP and avoid it, regardless, it would make for complusive viewing. Maybe your friend will accidentally step on it before his dog eats it and lose a toe or two. If he ever asks who the fuck put a doggie biscuit landmine in his back yard just give him the thousand yard stare and tell him the Vietcong get more devious by the day.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Get some glass, hammer it into dust (wear protection dumbass), and put it inside some meat or something, make it eat it and watch.

That's pretty fucking cruel though; why don't you fucking train your dog instead? Beasts can be trained to obey; people don't.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Drill a small hole (a high speed drill would work best) lengthways into a doggie biscuit and very carefully pack it with a small amount of AP. Assuming you can avoid leaving your DNA on it, and traces of AP on you, leave the explosively tasty morsel where the dog will eat it.

I've no idea what would happen if the dog bit into the biscuit, I suspect he'd smell the AP and avoid it, regardless, it would make for complusive viewing. Maybe your friend will accidentally step on it before his dog eats it and lose a toe or two. If he ever asks who the fuck put a doggie biscuit landmine in his back yard just give him the thousand yard stare and tell him the Vietcong get more devious by the day.
    I thought AP meant some kind of poison/chemical until I read further down.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Just piss on your friend while he is holding his dog.
  • edited January 2011
    Stop playing with dog vaginas and maybe they won't try to mark you?
  • JohnWayneCaseyJohnWayneCasey Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    NotDeadYet wrote: »

Send me your address of where you live [email protected] and see if I dont kill you and any mother fucker who trys to stop me.

Tic Toc

Actually sent him my address. Called out!

Well, I was thinking, next time you are hanging with your 'bro', say, "Watch this!" and kick that dog in the fucking face with the bottom of your crip stompers straight in to the ground. Then laugh and say, "But it was funny right?"

That's all i got and if you're a dog lover, why are you on the internet? LOL at allthe people who were like, "But it's just a dog!" cause that's my point to. It's just a dog.
  • JohnWayneCaseyJohnWayneCasey Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    NotDeadYet wrote: »
    Sick ass faggot bitch nigger cunt shit fucking bastards who post gay as pictures will fucking burn in hell.

Least you convinced me to never visit this forum again because you are all FAGGOTS, why I never put together the fact before on why none of the idiots here ever agreed to any of my plans, welll shit nigga I sadly just figured it out.

IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE FAGGOTS. Best not let me catch you when I go hunting because I can guarantee you that you will all die sooner than you think.

Adios TOTSE, ADIOS FAGGOT BITCHES.

Send me your address of where you live [email protected] and see if I dont kill you and any mother fucker who trys to stop me.

Tic Toc

Oyu fucking little bitch. That email ain't valid. I actually did try to send you my address cause on the small possibility that you showed up to kill me, I would have gotten a little heart warm at the thought that someone actually thought about me.

So now I would like your address so I can show up and I will kill you!!! (with hugs and kisses and puppy dogs with icecream and sugar on top) Cause I'm a nice guy. Too nice apparently, fuckin' bitches.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited February 2011
    1. Capture dog
    2. Butcher dog
    3. Make beef pot pie using dog meat
    4. Give to 'friend' as a gift
    5. ?????
    6. PROFIT!!!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    1. Capture dog
    2. Butcher dog
    3. Make beef pot pie using dog meat
    4. Give to 'friend' as a gift
    5. ?????
    6. PROFIT!!!

quoted 4 asian.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    quoted 4 asian.

And some Native American tribes, no shitting ask Ducklips. I've eaten dog with her on the reservation before.

Tastes just like what you think it would, like greasy dirty meat.
  • edited February 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Seems like you've got a problem with your image. Might I suggest getting a clue? You didn't have to throw the clothes away! You didn't have to pick the dog up! And STFU!
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited February 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    And some Native American tribes, no shitting ask Ducklips. I've eaten dog with her on the reservation before.

Tastes just like what you think it would, like greasy dirty meat.

haha wtf? my suggestion wouldn't be to eat the dog, probably too old and tough by now. :D

i'm sure your people would have resorted to eating dog if white man came along and killed all your buffalo.
    You must have had some old or nearly dead dog, I found it stringy and not particularly appetizing, but not disgusting or anything. Just not good.

as for this, the little broth that you had buddha was for a ceremony and prepared a lil differently than if it was to be eaten just to be eaten. I don't like it either way but i remember by grandpa wanting it all the time for special occasions and its puppy not dog for more tender meat, i guess.
  • pl00xpl00x Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    How did i miss this?

there are many ways to hurt a dog, but make it fun

and lolz for you and Totse.

spray paint

bleach

acid( just around face and ass region)

hog tie, then hang from tree

jenkem the dog when he sleeps.

list go on and on be creative but please post PIX!

thank you
  • lazybumlazybum Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    oh this thread is slightly disturbing esp the picture with the dog mouths....
    its definetly something a butch from the mafia could pull of
    but not for the normal everyday people
    Just let it go, or u cud just poison the dog - fast and simple - but it wont make you feel better