Ever become an atheist because of something you watched.

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
All you christians! Check this shit out.
holy rolas @ their best.

Comments

• PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm agnostic

Inb4 'fagnostic'
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    I'm agnostic

Inb4 'fagnostic'

Faggot Agnostic
  • edited March 2011
    I bet they fuck while pastor Bob watches.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    That song is never going to be the same again.

*off to stab self in the face*

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    This video is just another argument for the abolishment of all organized religion.
  • GreyusurperGreyusurper Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Well being an Atheist before watching this, I can say this firmly cements my position on not going back anytime soon. ...Not that I was planning to, but yeah, this helps.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    0:48.

Jesus won't approve of those gestures.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    They're gonna grow up to be skanks.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    This video is just another argument for the abolishment of all organized religion.

Brings up a point of mine 'organised religion' is shit - maybe it is the Prodestant part of my upbringing - why organise shit when I have a direct line myself - priests not required.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Brings up a point of mine 'organised religion' is shit - maybe it is the Prodestant part of my upbringing - why organise shit when I have a direct line myself - priests not required.

You have a direct line to what exactly?:rolleyes:
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    You have a direct line to what exactly?:rolleyes:

God / supreme being / man upstairs - call him what you will.

Do you feel you need to go to some virgin in a dress to rationalize or do you just deny he is there?

Oh, BTW, I know he is there, so if you want to get into an argument around the existence of god - you can not.
    edited March 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    God / supreme being / man upstairs - call him what you will.

Do you feel you need to go to some virgin in a dress to rationalize or do you just deny he is there?

Oh, BTW, I know he is there, so if you want to get into an argument around the existence of god - you can not.

I'm not saying a God of some kind may not exist but how can you be sure. 100% certainty in something that can't be scientifically proven isn't healthy. Faith basically makes suspending logic and reason a good thing.
    edited March 2011
    100% certainty in something that can't be scientifically proven isn't healthy.

It's been awhile since, but I'm still amazed at your conversion to this point of view :o
    edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    It's been awhile since, but I'm still amazed at your conversion to this point of view :o

Eventually logic has to win over blind faith and once I saw "faith" for what it is it's hard to believe how I ever bought into that shit.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2011
    I'm not saying a God of some kind may not exist but how can you be sure. 100% certainty in something that can't be scientifically proven isn't healthy. Faith basically makes suspending logic and reason a good thing.
    You,you...you give DS back his account.........NOAW! :angry:
    edited March 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    You,you...you give DS back his account.........NOAW! :angry:

I rejected the lie that is Christianity a while ago. I need no God and religion has only been a negative force on the world since the beginning. It is an instrument of oppression. Karl Marx summed it up well
    Religion is, indeed, the self-consciousness and self-esteem of man who has either not yet won through to himself, or has already lost himself again. But man is no abstract being squatting outside the world. Man is the world of man—state, society. This state and this society produce religion, which is an inverted consciousness of the world, because they are an inverted world. Religion is the general theory of this world, its encyclopedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d'honneur, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its universal basis of consolation and justification. It is the fantastic realization of the human essence since the human essence has not acquired any true reality. The struggle against religion is, therefore, indirectly the struggle against that world whose spiritual aroma is religion. Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo.[1]
    edited March 2011
    I rejected the lie that is Christianity a while ago. I need no God and religion has only been a negative force on the world since the beginning. It is an instrument of oppression.
    Now you have another reason to burn crosses. To protest against christianity. :thumbsup:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    As far as the original question, this damn sure makes me consider it.

As a Christian, who goes to church every Sunday. This embarrasses me.

Like holy shit.

They have other videos ya know? If you really need a good shock.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    mmmm she has a little hip shake to her.

3 more years and she'll be ready for rape.
  • lazybumlazybum Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Lmao, I'd switch faiths too if i'd watched this vid as a Christian
    But already agnostic - hmm not sure if thats the right word -
    I dont really care / mind if / ifnot theres a god . I've just gotta live my life
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    Hey give them some credit! I mean..it takes a lot to finish a product such as this..
    edited March 2011
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    Ok fuck them seriously that's just retarded, I mean I would be fucking insulted if i was the original artist or another religion. i'd sue their parents for copywriting my shit.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited March 2011
    The one on the right is hot and has nice nubs.
    I like the parts where she grabs the microphone gently and moves her hand up and down it alittle. Fucking fapfapfap.
    edited March 2011
    At least they acknowledge the fact buddah and allah exist. :rolleyes:
    edited March 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    At least they acknowledge the fact buddah and allah exist. :rolleyes:

Well they're all the same being. Denying one is denying them all :o
    edited March 2011

Buddah was a man. He never claimed to be a god so no they aren't the same thing:facepalm:
    edited March 2011
    Buddah was a man. He never claimed to be a god so no they aren't the same thing:facepalm:

:facepalm: It was a joke. Gods don't exist.
    edited March 2011
    :facepalm: It was a joke. Gods don't exist.

I exist.
    edited March 2011
    I exist.

Therefore you are not a god.
    edited March 2011
    I feel more enlightened.....Thank you 'Lao Tzu' :o