Next operation idea

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
I have an idea but it will take a lot of shit.

We make a botnet army. Specifically for DDoSing a site. A major site that people will get pissed at. 4chan is a good idea but so many faggots will retaliate and fuck us all over. Zoklet (lolno, all our advertising for now comes from there). Where else?

Someone will have to make a crypter, make a tutorial on how to create botnet, and some other things.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    That sounds great. Once you get the tutorials uploaded and we can get us a serious botnet army, this would be awesome.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Should we do it like one person controls the whole army or get it so everyone has their own shit?
    edited July 2010
    OMG. I have an idea.

We can DDoS the fuck out of Maple Story servers. You have not lol'd at someone being mad until you've seen maple story players being mad.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    I support this idea.

If we can find legal sanctuary, we could even hit news sites.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    I support this idea.

If we can find legal sanctuary, we could even hit news sites.

Can you imagine the publicity.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is a good idea if anybody here can pull it off. If somebody gets it working we can get the totse army to spread the trojan around for infecting computers. This is very illegal though, I should warn you that law enforcement actually investigates botnets.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    We should DDoS something that will cause an internet shitstorm.

If we were going to attack 4Chan we should DDoS them and claim to be from a different *Chan so we can get them to DDoS them.
  • megamanmegaman Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    This is a good idea if anybody here can pull it off. If somebody gets it working we can get the totse army to spread the trojan around for infecting computers. This is very illegal though, I should warn you that law enforcement actually investigates botnets.

would a proxy be good enough? also if we were to post something on the piratebay we could easily get 500 or so bot-nets if it was some new software. There was a time when i really wanted to set this up for myself.

http://theunkn0wn.org/ofsec/index.php?/topic/14238-botnet-setup-step-by-step-pics-included/

this should be very helpfull also
  • JokerJoker Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    digg?
    reddit?
    online mmorpg's?

i dunno.
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
    mhmm botnets.

Well first we need someone to code a server or we could use one of the common ones. They are very easy to spread. Someone I know ;) might be able to help spread them a lot. I suggest maybe 2 or 3 people have access to the client/IRC.

I don't want to discuss all this here.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    Uh.. You guys are doing this for publicity right? If so, what is the point in hacking something then hiding and not saying we are from here? No one finds out it was us.

And why the hell would you want publicity saying we hacked a news site or some shit? The site will get shut down within hours... Destroying totse
  • InsurrectionInsurrection Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I like how you guys say that you want to raid somebody then blame it on some other site but if anyone came to the BI forum on this site they would know it was you. Real smart fellas.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    abusername wrote: »
    Uh.. You guys are doing this for publicity right? If so, what is the point in hacking something then hiding and not saying we are from here? No one finds out it was us.

And why the hell would you want publicity saying we hacked a news site or some shit? The site will get shut down within hours... Destroying totse

Both of those statements are extremely true.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Can I link this in with my thread here about DDoSing some arsehole institution here in the UK?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Finding DDoS targets and clicking the button is one thing. The knowledge in setting one up is a little more challenging. If anyone is resourceful and would like to share knowledge the key is to gather a group of serious, dedicated, technology driven users together until everyone is on the same page. I know it isn't too challenging but there are many elements that are required to set up something that could be long lasting.

Currently the new thing is a reversion to the old technique of setting up servers to launch attacks rather than infect hundreds or thousands of computers. It takes fewer and has a far greater effect in the long run is way quicker and easier to manage.
    edited July 2010
    We're not doing this operation for exposure. This one is simply for lulz.

We shouldn't attack 4chan. We shouldn't attack Zoklet. We shouldn't attack anything in the media.

OMG. We DDoS the fuck out of Perez Hilton's site. Fuck that faggot, he needs to die.