Google checkout

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited March 2011 in Life
For the past 9 or so months I've been using nothing but google checkout for online payments and it's awesome :thumbsup:. I decided to make the switch when gaypal stole $250 dollars for me and told me to fuck off last year and I haven't looked back.

Plus one, The fees are very[/I cheap. They get the cash in your bank in only 2 days and does it for free, and they'll only take $10 out of a $400 transfer, unlike fagpal which would take nearly $40.

Plus two, they actually care about their customers. 2 months ago there was a problem with my google checkout account and they sent me an email, I sent a reply and I was shocked that I was actually emailing a live person. We got it sorted out and everything was fine. With paypal it would have been BOOM LIMITED. Plz send us the hair of ur ded gramndma ktkx!

Plus three, it takes buyers all of 5 minutes and a credit/debit card to sign up. Seller (merchant accounts) take a little longer, but its worth it. Transferring money is easy too:

* Send email invoice
* Buyer accepts and authorizes a charge on card
* You charge order
* You ship order
* $$ in the bank a couple days later

Use GCO for transactions. DOO EET FAGGOT! :angry:

Comments

• KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    Google checkout is pretty good, I know what you mean about Paypal though lol, when I had problems with them before I had to fax them a letter, since my emails were ignored, before I got a refund that I was owed.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited March 2011
    I love Google.
  • edited March 2011
    Paypal blows......my friend got his Steam account locked when they didn't let his payment go through, and it took them five weeks to fix it
  • ThrillavanillaThrillavanilla Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    fuck paypal that shit sucks
  • JHGJHG Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Paypal is a ripoff --- many fees that they sneak in to cost you extra. Like a 2% fee paid by person recieving money when the person sending money debits it from his/her checking account rather than their paypal balance.
  • JHGJHG Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    For the past 9 or so months I've been using nothing but google checkout for online payments and it's awesome :thumbsup:. IPlus . . . .. . . . . .
    Use GCO for transactions. DOO EET FAGGOT! :angry:

Can you use google checkout in sites like Ebay?

I thought Ebay was limited to paypal since they own it ---Right?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    I used Google Checkout once but I find Paypal to be much more practical.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited March 2011
    Google is on their way to control the entire Internet and possibly the world. I refuse to help them do it.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited March 2011
    JHG wrote: »
    Can you use google checkout in sites like Ebay?

I thought Ebay was limited to paypal since they own it ---Right?

Ebay b&'d google checkout from their site. Fuck ebay anyway, their fees are too high and they are assholes to their customers.
  • GardnerGardner Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    Hello guys....!
    I think Google Checkout is designed to streamline online shopping by letting you shop with a single login name....!
  • edited March 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    Google is on their way to control the entire Internet and possibly the world. I refuse to help them do it.

I'm not sure if I mind it. They do shit pretty well.... except when they redesign UIs with no way back like they did to iGoogle.

That said, I don't like Chrome much, it doesn't give enough options.