Hey guys!

LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
The girlfreind and I are snorting coke and drinking. What ya'll up to?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Not doing coke, got a flu. Taking some pills and then planning to rest more.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    Laughing at you for wasting your money on coke.
  • edited March 2011
    Laughing at you for wasting your money on coke.

as opposed to Soldier of Fortune magazine and pay per view MMA bouts?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    as opposed to Soldier of Fortune magazine and pay per view MMA bouts?

I suppose, if that is what you enjoy I can laugh at you for that while I am at it, sure.
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    Fatty got banned again, so I'm laffing

Otherwise, I'm doing pretty good. gonna play some Killing Floor in a few.
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited March 2011
    just about to go get wrecked up at the pub!
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
    kidgo wrote: »
    just about to go get wrecked up at the pub!

where abouts u from faggot
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    Haha i sold the coke to ur gf. i pissed on it too [bright yellow piss]
  • edited March 2011
    Well, I woke up this morning at my friend's house in need of a massive piss. I went downstairs and ended up taking a huge dump instead, flushed the toilet and went to get a few glasses of water to rehydrate myself a little. When I was walking back upstairs, I noticed that the toilet was STILL flushing... Apparently it's broken and now it never stops spewing out water :facepalm: I walked back upstairs and tried to get a little sleep as I'd been awake until 4am DJing at the party.

Later on in the day, I went and bought a pizza with my girlfriend and we ate it for lunch. Shit was the nicest thing I've ever tasted, I swear. We chilled out for a little while and I went home, had some dinner and got straight on Totse to find a shit load of retarded posts to scroll through :facepalm: I managed to find a couple of good threads to post in though, which is good.

Anyway, I'm now about to go and get some more food, because I'm starving like an african.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Well, I woke up this morning at my friend's house in need of a massive piss. I went downstairs and ended up taking a huge dump instead, flushed the toilet and went to get a few glasses of water to rehydrate myself a little. When I was walking back upstairs, I noticed that the toilet was STILL flushing... Apparently it's broken and now it never stops spewing out water :facepalm: I walked back upstairs and tried to get a little sleep as I'd been awake until 4am DJing at the party.

Later on in the day, I went and bought a pizza with my girlfriend and we ate it for lunch. Shit was the nicest thing I've ever tasted, I swear. We chilled out for a little while and I went home, had some dinner and got straight on Totse to find a shit load of retarded posts to scroll through :facepalm: I managed to find a couple of good threads to post in though, which is good.

Anyway, I'm now about to go and get some more food, because I'm starving like an african.

pics of your gf OR GTFO FAGGOT