So it was the almighty god that F11´d Japan.

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Is this bitch trollin or wut?
god is love and Japan felt his almighty power? The US and Europe are next in line for an F11 because they have to many atheist?
I think her comment list needs a BIG OLD totse group hug before the chans beat us to it. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    I predict that this stupid tart will never have an orgasm so long as she lives.
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited March 2011
    its just what happens when you relese ffxiv too early!
  • RetrogradeRetrograde New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    I predict that this stupid tart will never have an orgasm so long as she lives.

She seems like she gets close in the vid.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2011
    Retrograde wrote: »
    She seems like she gets close in the vid.
    Personally I think she squirted a little a couple of times. :p
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited March 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Personally I think she squirted a little a couple of times. :p

Well, time to go back to th video and fap....
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    Some people shouldn't be able to reproduce, her parents are a fine example.

:facepalm:

Yes I'm a non-believing atheist heathen destined for the depths of hell.

Blow me.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    People like this are why we need to outlaw religion:facepalm:
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited March 2011
    Or legalize killing retards....
    edited March 2011
    Upon watching her other videos I'm saying she's a troll
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't think she's a troll, you found a truly retarded (they all are) fundamental christian.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited March 2011
    This makes me hope there's a few reactor meltdowns and the nuclear drift kills her.

Also, apparently she feels killing a portion of the world's atheists will "save" them from their "evil ways".

edit: Tempted to watch her videos with the sound muted. Fap material? I think so.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    You can tell she secretly wants a train ran on her by atheists. Don't you baby?
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited March 2011
    1. Find soundproof cellar
    2. Find tamtampamela
    3. Find strapon
    4. Insert 2 in 1
    5. Insert 3 in 2
    6. ????
    7. PROFIT!
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited March 2011
    There exists such an abundance of learned rhetoric in this video, it makes me sick.

Evangelic Christians such as the one displayed in this video, will contort and skew any and all evidence to fit their preexisting mindset without realizing how circumstantial all of their arguments and perceptions are.
    She is attempting to give purpose to her life by choosing to interpret the events in Japan as god reacting to her prayers.

God damnit, I don't have much of a problem with the expression of one's individual religion, although "believers" as she, bear such a pompous sense of actuality, as they have the misconception that a deity is inspiring and backing every illogical utterance spewed from their mouths.

It would be to my pleasure to witness a tornado engulf her house in bumfuck middle america while she spends her last moments thanking the lord jesus christ for such a dignified death in a whirlwind of irony.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    I find her highly attractive.
  • fappingfagfappingfag Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    how do people believe in this bullshit?
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2011
    I'd hit it
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    I'd hit it

me too, my goal would to be to see how many times i can make her scream "OH GOD"
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited March 2011
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2011
    me too, my goal would to be to see how many times i can make her scream "OH GOD"

+1.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    You guys are fucking retards. This is the second time in less than a week a professional troll on youtube has rolled a few people on here. You make me fucking suck. You are nothing. You are weak.

Even if she was not trolling, the girl is just so religous and has such for love for god and belief in his infinancy that she knows god made the earthquake happen and god would only ruin peoples shit for a nice reason like to get them look up and think "hello god you are powerful" or have strange metals burning a hole in the earth or a big fuck off wave of water washing a couple of miles inland.

Even tho god said he would not do that shit anymore (he matured, stopped being emo about things and stopped being vengeful).

Maybe she missed that bit in the bible - maybe those people do, maybe different people miss different bits out.

Maybe people should learn it word for word.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    fappingfag wrote: »
    how do people believe in this bullshit?

I live in the south, there are many people like this down here, and I've met a few of them.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011

I have a question for all you atheists out there: If god doesn't exist, who wrote the bible?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    edited March 2011

I have a question for all you atheists out there: If god doesn't exist, who wrote the bible?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

It has to be a troll. nobody could fail that hard:facepalm:
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    Dude...You don't know where I live. Well maybe you do if you're a mod, but I've met these kind of people before.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    I agree it was god.

he's an asshole like that.

You know kill a bunch of gooks to

convince atheist. Fucking, cool

bro. I love jesus
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    I lol'ed hard and then decided to punch my balls. This bitch is a fucking RETARD or a whorish troll. In any case I just want to choke her and bend her over and then oil a spiked baseball and rape that cunt over and over again, hell even the ER would facepalm and cut her pussy. SOMEONE KILL THIS BITCH NOW!

EDIT: I send her a message claming ALLAH IS THE GREATEST!, I say we troll the troll.
    edited March 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I lol'ed hard and then decided to punch my balls

LOL! :D
    EDIT: I send her a message claming ALLAH IS THE GREATEST!, I say we troll the troll.

I think we should to. :cool:

edit: Woah! We need her as a member of totse.info. When I posted this vid she had (124) now they are up (35,677) in a within a few hours. I think she could possibly be the troll of the year. Or the most dumbassed christian since christ himself. :eek:
    edited March 2011
    Everyone in this thread is a sinner and should repent. How dare you question a young lady's love for God? She's obviously a devoted follower and is doing everything in her will power to spread the word of God during crisis' like Japan's devastating incidents. Shame on all of you for doubting this gal's love. You're all pathetic.
    edited March 2011
    I lol'ed hard and then decided to punch my balls. This bitch is a fucking RETARD or a whorish troll. In any case I just want to choke her and bend her over and then oil a spiked baseball and rape that cunt over and over again, hell even the ER would facepalm and cut her pussy. SOMEONE KILL THIS BITCH NOW!

I support this:hai:
    edited March 2011
    When she feasts her eyes upon the ´Mighty´ hammer of Thor I be holding within my firm grasp. She will then summon me as her new god......ahmen
  • busxbusx Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    This bitch needs to die a slow, painful death
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Psh god did this? There is no god i dont know why people are not afreaid though obviously Godzilla is back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7gFlSGXt_k&feature=player_embedded
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited March 2011
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited March 2011
    ^^^^+1, good sir.
    edited March 2011
    lulz she closed her youtube account:thumbsup:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    lolz. Well played troll.
    edited March 2011
    ;( I am dissapoint. :(

She closed her youtube channel. Apparently the channers got ahold of her dox and ordered a shitton of pizza to her place.
    edited March 2011
    We know and I'm merging this with the other thread.
    edited March 2011
    Now what sorta troll admits to trolling? I smell fear....:rolleyes:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Regardless or not if she is a troll, someone with a natural coolface, this desire to be a giant cunt etc deserves to be killed. She just said she was a troll to avoid the flames.