The lady with the ice cream cart

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
When I walked back home

there was this mexican strolling with her ice cream cart, she was probably returning home because after the kids from school leave, no one buys anymore.

So I see her with this hopeless face of misery, such a pathetic being that migrated miles from her native country to seek a better life, to refuge from hostility and in the end, ends up selling ice creams in front of a public school.

So I take out a bill and ask her for an ice cream with a cone.

She tells me it's $1.50. So I tell myself, alright it's reasonable. They gotta make a profit and the cones aren't cheap.

So as soon as she hands me over the ice cream, I ask her for some tissues to hold the dripping cone, and she says it's one more dollar.

By this point I'm highly upset and tell her that I can buy a WHOLE FUCKING ROLL of Bounty for 2 dollars.

She replies back with, "too bad."

So I dump the ice cream on the floor
and walk away like a bauss.

Then I walk faster because I hear her saying "muchacho muchacho."
Please note that I didn't pay her.
She handed me the ice cream first.

So I walk away quickly and look back.

At the mexican lady strolling away with her ice cream cart.

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    I have the tendency to respect them for trying to live up their dreams. Whether it's selling ice creams or fake social securities at train stations, it's a whole lotta better than doing nothing.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Fuck. You don't realise what you just did, do you?

Those were tissues woven from the finest silk by blind Belgian nuns high up in a mountain monastery. A single tissue is worth $100000.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »

Those were tissues woven from the finest silk by blind Belgian nuns high up in a mountain monastery. A single tissue is worth $100000.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    Get some humor and come back. Thanks.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Get some humor and come back. Thanks.

Humour enough?

689254848-1233841683472.jpg
    edited March 2011
    Yes.

I think I might go back tomorrow and apologize. I feel like shit. Imagine the poor mother going home to her 15 kids and counting all the money she made. Then recalling about the incident and heavily sighing while crying at how sad her life is. :(
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    you're an asshole dude.

wait till someone shits on your ice cream cart.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited March 2011
    Why would anyone waste a perfectly good ice cream cone like that?
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »

I lol'd at this.

Also, OP, you're a faggot. You should've tossed it up into the air, averting her eyes to the vertical ice cream coneage. This would have been the best time to cunt punt that bitch right in her mexican nutsack.

Opportunity wasted.