Fat Kid Fights Back!

[DM]xhnds6_fat-kid-fights-back-totse-info_fun[/DM]

Alternatively, click here for video - http://www.break.com/fights/chubby-kid-snaps-and-slams-bully-2023531

Fucking WIN!
Here's what happens when a fat kid gets pissed and fights back. Youtube already deleted this a few times already, so I saved it in case it needs re-uploading later :) Enjoy!

EDIT: I just found out that Casey, the fatass is the one getting suspended :facepalm: WTF?!

Click here for an article about the event...
Facebook Fan Page - Send him a message!

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Actually you got it wrong, the fat kid was getting bullied. Oh well, it ended in a win. He should have raped that piece of shit long ago but still that felt great.
  • edited March 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Actually you got it wrong, the fat kid was getting bullied. Oh well, it ended in a win. He should have raped that piece of shit long ago but still that felt great.

Wat? That's what I said - the fat kid was getting bullied and he fought back with full force. That other kid totally had it coming, and I can't BELIEVE that the fat kid got suspended for it. It's retarded!
  • Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    That looked like it hurt....this makes me happy. No idea why they let the other kid off though, unless he's been permanently maimed, that would be fair if unlikely.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    Lol, tHe fat kid finally wins!
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    I can see him getting suspended for continuing to kick the kids ass after he slammed him, but not for just defending himself.
  • iain54iain54 Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    ha ha owned
  • edited March 2011
    Dfg is right, your title says "Bully Fights Back!", the fat kid isn't the bully here. It's that little scrawny fuck that got tossed.

But that was damn funny, the kid just picked him up and slammed the little fucker down! lol!

Ohhhhhhh Fuck! :facepalm:

Changing that right now, thanks for the heads up!
  • busxbusx Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    This was the most epic thing i've seen in a long time. Fucking great!

The fatty did nothing wrong, he shouldn't get suspended.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited March 2011
    That kid would make Rampage proud.

I like how the girl steps in at the end.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    That little shit got exactly what he deserved.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    Good on the fat kid. I hate cocky little shits like that. I was hoping the asskicking would continue after the slam but oh well. This also shows a great example of whats wrong with the school system when a kid gets suspended or self defense.
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    I thought that scrawny fuck was gonna get the piledriver :D

That would've been a little more epic but still Fatty +1
  • ThrillavanillaThrillavanilla Acolyte
    edited March 2011
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    Lol on the kids spaghetti legs
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    good slam, bam bam bigelow.
  • edited March 2011
    Well, the video was taken offline last night at a little over 1000 views :( I've saved it though, and I will be uploading it somewhere else (probably making another Youtube account in a little while under a new IP address, fuckers!). It's a shame that Youtube had to take it offline, but ah well - it's war time now!

Check back here in a couple hours if you'd like to see the video :D

EDIT: I created a new Youtube account and the video was instantly banned. I then attempted to change the filename and video name, using different tags and descriptions... But the video was again banned. I'm forced to update the OP with a link to Break.com, but the video is still there!
    edited March 2011
    I also downloaded this and will look around for someplace to share it.
  • edited March 2011
    I also downloaded this and will look around for someplace to share it.

Nice dude, thanks for spreading the love. This kid doesn't deserve the shit he's getting into. Do Totse a favor and upload it everywhere, tagging us in the description or something ;) Then when you're done, shoot some links my way and I'll put them into the OP.
    edited March 2011
    Roger that. I have to head out for pre-admission testing for my rotator cuff surgery here in a bit, but when I get back I will upload and tag.
    edited March 2011
    Check your PM TRX
    edited March 2011
    This copy has been up on Youtube now for 1 day and it has gotten 323 views with 45 comments. Which is good as it does "spam" totse.info.
  • edited March 2011
    ^ I'm surprised that one hasn't been taken down yet! When I was trying to upload some copies, Youtube were taking them down almost instantly :( I've been looking around on Youtube and notifying people that YT will take the videos down, and that they should come to this thread if they want to see the video. It seems like we're doing pretty well though, this thread has already gotten over 1000 views!

The power of Google is amazing.
    edited March 2011
    Shit 2,449 views on this thread as of this post.
  • bra1234bra1234 New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    Way to go kid getting bullied, bull crap for school suspending him. School board in that community must have their heads up their asses...
  • edited March 2011
    It seems as though the video has been removed from Vimeo! No problem, we will upload a new copy somewhere and this thread will once again be fully operational. Apologies for any inconveniences!
  • Sabbath102Sabbath102 New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    Sad to see some kid get in trouble for standing up for himself. That little punk should have walked away when he had the chance.
    edited March 2011
    [DM]xhnds6_fat-kid-fights-back-totse-info_fun[/DM]

Another back up in case Youtube shits on that one.
    edited March 2011
    The Youtube vid is still up and in 2 days it has had 25,953 views. Driving this thread to 3,686 views.

Here is an animated version made by a Taiwanese film maker.

edited March 2011
    The video of a Year 7 boy being body-slammed onto the ground after taunting a much bigger and older schoolmate has been viewed millions of times by people around the world but now his mother says enough is enough.

Despite being taken down from YouTube, the video has been posted on a number of websites globally and is continuing to gain attention.
    Tina Gale, mother of the Year 7 boy, told the Seven Network that her family has been victimised by the footage.

"I was actually shocked because I've always brought all my three children up to walk away from fights," she said in a tearful interview.
    "I had a lot to say to my son yesterday — I said he was wrong for what he'd done."

Ms Gale admits her son should have known better but says he did not deserve to be body-slammed by Year 10 student Casey Heynes at Chifley College's Dunheved Campus at St Marys in Sydney's west.

She feels her son has been demonised because of the amount of coverage the incident has received.

"We don't need this posted everywhere," she said.
    Ms Gale said she is trying to get her son to apologise to Casey.

:facepalm:
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited March 2011
    Hope the scrawny little shit has learned his lesson...got what he deserved imho.
  • edited March 2011
    ATTN: Bullys mom.

Your kid totally deserved the bodyslam, and it's a shame he wasn't smashed in the face a few times as well. Your son displayed acts of a horrible nature, and punching that fatty in the face was a step WAY too far. Casey owned him fair and square, but it could have been so much worse.

Oh, and your kid is an idiot and deserves to be demonized.

Oh, and this video DOES need to be posted everywhere :)
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2011
    That vid made my morning. :thumbsup:
  • drewfleadrewflea Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    ive seen this video hundreds of times. sooooo amazzzing
  • nomercynomercy Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    lmfao.......kid almost broke his neck .....lol HULK SMASH
  • mandingomandingo Regular
    edited March 2011
    The bully is very lucky that he didnt get hurt worse from that... looked like he could have broke his neck and ankle.

For that matter the fat kid is lucky that the bully didnt get hurt...
  • edited March 2011
    mandingo wrote: »
    The bully is very lucky that he didnt get hurt worse from that... looked like he could have broke his neck and ankle.

For that matter the fat kid is lucky that the bully didnt get hurt...

This.

He picked the fucker up and body-slammed him onto his head. This could have been a very shitty incident.
    edited March 2011
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Nice one! He has my support.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited March 2011
    This school is a 10 minute walk from where i live.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    This school is a 10 minute walk from where i live.

go slam the superintendent and principal.
    edited March 2011
    edited March 2011
    Richard Gale is a bullshitting little fucker. He's gonna become meme of 2011. lol
    edited March 2011
    Did you see the little fag wearing leg warmers? That little shit is lying through his teeth. And the bully's father is whining broke down old emo faggot.
    edited March 2011
    Knee high socks are so jailbait.